Alright what now smartasses

alright what now smartasses

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20160407/refugees-welcome-in-spain-but-where-are-they
vice.com/en_us/article/thousands-of-refugees-are-backlogged-to-resettle-in-spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have a military, don't you?

Just use our football addicts to lynch these fucks.

Race war

>tfw leaving the EU

You guys will back down and accept so you can keep.getting those sweet-sweet E.U. gibs-me-dats

try us, please

Leave the EU

>tfw when you loose Scotland

aah very good UK very good... HOWEVER you can only leave if you take these 20 million refugees with you

Try it

Germany last i heard was falling into such terrible disrepair the ATGMs are literally falling off your Eurocopters

aaah, just look at those poor women and children...

London is majority muslim.

I swear to Christ, Hans, if we have to come back over there and beat your ass again we are going to finish the fucking job.

Something has to be done with EU..

It was suppose to be a free-trade agreement, not a policy enforcer

>poland gets into war with germany
>poland gets russia's help at the last minute
> america hates germany because of muh nazis and mama merkels and muh refugees so trump doesn't do shit
>germanistan BTFO

this should happen

how exactly did these fighting age cool guyz escape Aleppo?

>broom handles instead of barrels
AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>european tears

>I swear to Christ, Hans, if we have to come back over there and beat your ass again we are going to finish the fucking job.
don't make the same mistake 3 times a row user

>the Eternal Kraut
Every goddamn time.
Just fucking die already.

THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THAT ARE SUFFERING!

We keep telling them to fuck off.

Even if they SOMEHOW managed to force us/PL/SK/CZ to take in their memefugees, they'd back in Germoney/Calais in a week.

It is simple.

We kill the EU.

don't you want to do it as well?

>Acting as if that's a bad thing
>Kraut

Checks out

Exit eu Polan.
Nau!

>tfw its already too late

>TFW Britain has Scotland to look to for when they think maybe leaving was a bad idea
No I'm kidding the media will hide it

Force how exactly?

Sit back and watch as the EU falls apart.

They aren't pushing immigration for arbitrary reasons or to appeal to leftist voters. They're bulking up the population to stay economically relevant vs the east. The societal pyramid needs a giant brown base.

>tfw leaving the EU

Brazil's GDP passed the UK's a few years ago. China passed it up ages ago, Russia and India's will too in the next few years. Eventually, you'll occupy a smaller space on the world stage than you have in the last several hundred years.

It was good but then (((they))) fucked it up.

why no accept them in the magic german ovens?

Our entire country is as white as some of your country's whitest states Mr. 60% white.

Why you mad tho?

Notice how there are no women.
>we needs to fix our low birthrates by using foreign men to breed locals

>They aren't pushing immigration for arbitrary reasons or to appeal to leftist voters. They're bulking up the population to stay economically relevant vs the east. The societal pyramid needs a giant brown base.
>giant uneducated immoral brown base

Now I know you are a Donald reddit shill

DC is 90% black my friend

you have fucking broomsticks, not a miltary, germanistan.

Your country is fucked mate. You need to get rid of Sharia May and kick out the inbred pakis.

True but you've already been infected with the virus. It's just going to multiply. Those savages breed like cockroaches.

D.C. actually gets whiter every year and is now plurality White.

>muh gentrification

Once we leave they're all gonna start coming to you mate

>back to back to back losers

make it happen, literally any other country on earth.

No it isn't

This has to STOP

>Poland signs EU agreement
>takes all Gibs
>won't take refugees.
This is no way to do business Poland. You prove yourself to be no better than niggers.

Honorable people keep their words and pay their debts.

why does no one, literally no one, ever ask why ME countries aren't taking rapefugees? they import poos and pakis for their labor jobs so why don't they take their own people when they need someplace to go

I've heard this before
as long as PIS is in charge we are safe

I'm only ever see one paki on a daily basis and he's a Christian

Lol I'll like to see them try

Even here the rural people closed like 10 centers either by protests or violence

I thought they benefited us all. Is Germany being so good to the EU that they're spreading the joy around?

well, tard, that would be a declaration of war.

this
>no to racism
topkek

This sounds familiar.

you still have a muslim as your capital major britbongs. London is white minority.
Britain is going to be white minority by 2030.
Still feeling like laughing?

Poland, just shoot them. Cite some unfortunate misunderstanding. The shitstorm will pass. Kill at least 500-1500, this will be enough.

>giant uneducated immoral brown base

>lowest members of society can be educated, moralized, money savers

That isn't possible.

>Now I know you are a Donald reddit shill

Just a liberal.

Fucking try US faggot who do you think is going to receive US support if you start a war of aggression against Poland

Desolve the EU

And this can't happen to London because...?

Link?

I count 23 heads you missed.

bolish refugee camps kommend

When you start WW3 and lose to Russia and NATO, what can we actually do to humiliate you more? I'm drawing a blank here.

My "based" nation would rather commit suicide rather than take help from Russia

Not a chance. Ireland is massively anti immagration. (((They))) spent years trying to push mass immigration but it never worked.
Sinn Fein is the biggest left wing party in the country and most of their supporters got pissed when they tried 'muh refugees'.

Oh yes, because Germany didn't die in 1945. There's nothing there worth saving, we need to just finish them off, their only cause is suicide now.

>Sie meinen Deutsche Soldaten würden für 20-30 jährige MENA Männer in den Krieg ziehen?
laughingwehrmachtsoldiers.jpg

Shut up and take your refugees Spain.

Bischof
Dr. Dr. h.c. Markus Dröge
Georgenkirchstraße 69
10249 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0) 30 24344 - 294

[email protected]

Prognosebernd : wann hat diese Bolschewistensau einen tödlichen Unfall ?

This is why

lol?

cause the goal is to repopulate EU with shitskins

even Ukrainian refugees running deom civil war been mass denied permit to EU, they only want shitskins and somalians, the more savage the better

haha kike nigger , no eastern front in sight , poor idiot

>Not a chance

>EU will force members to to accept refugees

There are towns in your country that have 'Sharia Patrols'. You also have Sharia Courts. Can't stay in deniel much longer.

We'll beat you so hard, you'll be calling us sempai.

You guys just should have let us conquer europe

>forcing countries to do shit that you don't want them to do
>stealing from them for bullshit

Literally post WW1 history. You'd think that Europeans would have learned by now. This is how you start wars. Nationalism is already on the rise.

I didn't make it.

This wouldn't have happened if white Euros weren't such faggots and pedophiles. They would procreated the good ol American way and actually have kids to support their nation. But alas, you're all literally gay as fuck and decided not to have kids. Now you "need" the sandniggers to support your economy.

> Germany demands their satellites to allow millions of foreigners to invade

Isn't that what you're doing?

>mfw we have the lowest refugee intake in all of europe
thelocal.es/20160407/refugees-welcome-in-spain-but-where-are-they
>Spain agreed to take in roughly 15,000 refugees from overwhelmed Greece and Italy under an EU redistribution plan, but over the last six months, the country has fulfilled just 0.1 percent of this promise - bringing in 18 people, according to Spanish NGOs.
vice.com/en_us/article/thousands-of-refugees-are-backlogged-to-resettle-in-spain
>In the past year, Spain has absorbed just 394 of the 9,323 refugees it's obligated by the EU to resettle.

The joke's on you.

Do you acknowledge that the social fabric of our society will suffer as a result of mass non-white immigration?

I tentatively accept the economic argument but I also believe that the best society for people of European descent will only be constructed in a country populated overwhelmingly by Europeans. A country designed for and consisting largely of brown people will look different from and be worse for us than a society designed for and consisting largely of white people. Even if it's not a dystopia proper I still lament that my future kids will be obliged to deal with raised levels of brown ignorance and criminality that they wouldn't have to endure if we had kept them out.

no eastern front next time ; Techbernd has 30 chinese students , these people build high end weappons . wellcome in the 21st century my nigger

>Oh shit guys, England successfully left us and now EU-leave movements are going up everywhere, what will we do
>LETS MAKE BEING IN THE EU EVEN MORE SHIT

Accept them, but re-open the concentration camps.

>he thinks Germany is intimidating
>at all

Delusional.

too right chap

why do you care about our niggers ?

How exactly will they force us?
We ignored the refugee quotas before, what makes you think we will give in now?

lmao germany couldn´t win a war against poland atm
Your citizens would start rioting in the streets for peace and your muslims would rape the female rioters in the crowd.
Most of your soldiers would be buisy fighting in german cities against your own population and the rest would be on trial for nazi shitposting about invading poland.

Ever heard of the "Dolchstoß Legende" achmed?

Theres a difference between invading & destroying country, but you wouldn't know..

>> america hates germany because of muh nazis and mama merkels and muh refugees so trump doesn't do shit
America will be like "Germany pay nato denbts"

'Sharia Patrols' is bullshit, it happened once like 5 years ago and the 'patrol' was made up of around 5 people.

Do you think that Muslims patrol the UK every Saturday like the waffen SS and stop people from drinking? Most of them are hypocrites who also drink.

Sharia courts cannot overrule UK law. They have no legal standing whatsoever.

>force to take
I don't hear anything about forcing them to provide food/water/oxygen/protection from lynching.