Sup Forums, it makes me so sad seeing my dad aging, heading ever closer to death...

Sup Forums, it makes me so sad seeing my dad aging, heading ever closer to death. how am i supposed to have kids knowing that by doing so i'm burdening them not only with the hardships of life but also this misery of seeing me aging and dying?

i just can't do it. it's insane.

That's life, bucko.

you're the kind of low iq thinker who does everything because "that's life, bucko"

The bad shit, like dying and human weakness, will always be there. So develop the positive as a counterweight to make life worth living.

That's not my advice - that's fucking Peterson's.

Same but I see a lot of flaws in my dad so I don't feel too bad about him dying.
My kids when they finally surpass me will probably feel the same.

So you want to deprive the joy of having grandkids from your father?

What a self-absorbed ass you are...

Stop seeing life as a series of hardships. Generation is the greatest sign of the King archetype and the King archetype is the most important in a mans mind. Read the book King Warrior Magician Lover. It is supremely important to understand all the energies of the man. You need more Lover energy in your life.

Oh Mr high IQ please tell me about your anti-aging child blood therapy.

Death isn't supposed to be terrifying unless you believe in the total individualist mindset. In that mindset it's terrifying because the individual life is all you have. When you realize that anything that had meaning in your life was only relative to other people, your death is just incidental.

Your purpose in life is to face that fact and still enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Don't. Look up antinatalism.

whos gonna take care of you
that's life man

the other thing you can do is get a young gf at age 80 and give her everything you have once you die

You're an egocentric test. People have been dealing with the death of their parents for thousands of years. Its part of life. Your situation is not unique. Deal with it like an adult so your children see you as someone to aspire to be rather than the coward that you are

It's the burden of life and you have to own it. Are you not glad your parents gave you life? Aren't you grateful for what your dad gave you(I'm assuming you look up to him based on your post)? Humanity has been though much harsher times than this and survived, work on yourself to become a man who can take the burden of responsibilities and maybe one day you'll find yourself wanting to take the final responsibility-parenthood.

*twat not test

how can anybody not have an "individualist mindset" though?

it's like lying to yourself.

>death isn't supposed to be terrifying

oh sure, that's why Mr. Death does so much against his own gruesome reputation all the time, right?

I like to think religion and prayer and believing in an afterlife helps making peace with ((("""death"""))), OP. I know it's such a difficult topic.

Do you think crying about it on Sup Forums will help? I DON'T THINK SO. Save him, faggot. Go into the underworld, do battle with the jacked up lobsters and steal their gold. Become the hero and kill the snek.

I feel the same way OP it has motivated me to have a better relationship with my father.

I encourage you to simply do the same and accept as well as acknowledge the finite nature of life when doing so.

I took care of a terminally ill grandparent for a few years as the primary caretaker as all of his children moved away. My father traveled to much for work to do it himself.

Life is short. Tell your dad you love him and simply try to have the best relationship you can. If you have concerns encourage him to eat and live healthier and explain you want him around for a long time.

God Bless

You are sick in the head.
Please, for the health of the species, do not have children. Your mental illness may be inherited by them.

>Tfw you read something insightful on Sup Forums

Thanks user

found the atheist cuck.

My dad's only flaw was being too good-hearted in response to my mothers bitching.

Don't be a fag, all life reproduces then dies off. It's how we prevent stagnation. Even Castro and Stalin died, aging is a good thing.

>when you realize that anything that had meaning in your life was only relative to other people
most normie mindset shit I have ever read

This is reality, mate. Reality does not have God bias regardless of how true and good believer into various you are. Praying does not make genetically inherited mental disorders to go away.

you're the coward, m8.

>buut who will look after ME when im old?
>hello son, you'll be my slave in a few decades
>isn't life great? better have kids, who will wipe YOUR ass, son?

wow. so heroic. much admiration.

no i am not glad to be born. i appreciate their care and concern but it's all for nothing in the end and they've wasted it all on me.

My grandma has a fatal tumor and my dad is freaking out on me.

*in various "gods".

To add - the concept of christcuckery or islam or judaism or whatever crowd control doctrine there is practiced and named as religion was created before the cucks and the creators knew the things about ourselves and nature that we know now.

All of those religions are flawed and are one of the main reasons we are in this shit right now.

>Trying to persuade people not to have kids
I think I know who's behind these posts.

OP is having a completely natural reaction upon realizing that his father may not be around for long and that this children may one day feel the same way as he does. You on the other end are either a psycho or someone who is in great psychological pain trying to take his rage out in the world and could use some introspection

yeah, callous atheist bullshit, called it.
btw a person being concerned about life ending and being compassionate about it towards his dad is not a mental illness by definition, you silly fool.

pol is so up it's own ass with the 1488 bullshit memes that any discussion on antinatalistic ideas gets shut down because you think everyone contemplating the issue is a jewish writer for salon.com or whatever the fuck.

>he thinks someone whos doing it for the money is going to take care of him better than a son

Circle of life you little faggot. By the time youre old they will probably want you to die for that insurance payout.

>Sup Forums, it makes me so sad seeing my dad aging, heading ever closer to death. how am i supposed to have kids knowing that by doing so i'm burdening them not only with the hardships of life but also this misery of seeing me aging and dying?
>i just can't do it. it's insane.

> completely natural reaction

kek

ITT: morons incapable of thinking beyond their reproductive instincts and racist memes.

>mfw pol think's it's black pilled but still wants to have kids KEK

because what you see in him and pains you so much to lose is the sum of all his forefathers before him
he suffered the same way
and if no one suffers for you then all the suffering will have been in vain and if you love him you will not be the one to unilaterally and singlehandedly decide that his life and the lives of all who came before him have been for nothing and just end the line

you think condemning one life to suffering is bad? compare that to condemning all those who came before you to nothingness...

go forth and multiply user, slay a dragon while you're at it and sort yourself out

> being concerned about completely natural phenomenons

kek

You're right dude. Nobody should have to deal with people dying. Sad and uncomfortable things don't make people stronger, if we just avoid them everything will be fine.

I'm glad you're choosing not to reproduce. You're a weak-willed faggot.

>Sup Forums is politically and culturally uniform

no

maybe if you weren't autistic and atheist, you'd understand but you don't. pitiful.

So it is true that it is fear of dying into what religious crowd control doctrines tap?

>atheists dont have kids
wait that checks out

Atheists do have kids. I am proof.

Faggots do not have kids.

One could say that smug Nu-atheists like yourself fear the possibility of being judged for their lack of morals and that your nihilistic materialism is just a coping mechanism to escape responsibility

You instill in them the toolset to deal with chaos and you sort yourself out so you are as small of a burden on them as possible.

cats dont cout as kids

It's better to have loved and lost...

I have no cats and I am no cat either.

> me
> nihilistic materialist
kek

I am kind of atheist pagan like most of the Estonians.

Checked boludo

>atheist pagan estonian
(You) need to be 18 to browse this site

>i'm burdening them not only with the hardships of life but also this misery of seeing me aging and dying?
life is suffering, every decent religion has that figured out. death is part of life.

have kids and raise them as best you can, love them and teach them right from wrong.
thanks all you can do.

hopefully when you die they will cry and be thankful you were a great man who made them into the people they are. many are not lucky enough to be able to do this.

hardship of life is overrated. you are a pussy if you cop out of having kids because the world is shit. the reason any of us are here is because people persevered and tried to make their world better. at one point glaciers formed and covered the UK, but people carried on. they could have easily thought it was a bad idea to have kids when things were tough and died out.

>taking advice from Memerson

fuck yourself

Seems that you do not know much about estonians. paganism, atheism. Not a surprise seeing how you lost Rome to christcuckery and became kike slave.

I fucking love Peterson! Im going to post Peteson in EVERY thread! All these great memes with Pentersons head on top are so good so gooood thats the good shit nigga so go so good so so so so gooddddd thats the good shit niggaaa

>estonian lecturing anyone about being relevant and indipendent
WEW GUAGLIO'

>pagan like most of the Estonians
Um... What?

And how many white kids do you have?
>checks flag
Don't answer that.

Maybe you should just kill yourself?

Jaanipäeva tähistad?

I just worry about Jordan dying these days.

All it would take it one well-aimed rock from some psycho cunt, or even for one to just run up and stab him during a protest.

It's really only a matter of time. That or he gets sent to the canadian gulag for the rest of his life.

You're a retard here's why. Long time ago Darwin found out the only thing driving us is sexual energy to pass on our genes. Everything that drives you is rooted in the primal instinct to survive, defend your loved ones and procreate. Once you realize you're just another ant in the hive doing the same thing millions of ants did before you but just in different ways death no longer has that "end all be all" connotation.

---
Ludwig Feuerbach defined the paganism of classical antiquity, which he termed Heidentum ('heathenry') as "the unity of religion and politics, of spirit and nature, of god and man",[41] qualified by the observation that man in the pagan view is always defined by ethnicity, i.e. Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Jew, etc., so that each pagan tradition is also a national tradition. Modern historians define paganism instead as the aggregate of cult acts, set within a civic rather than a "national" context, without a written creed or sense of orthodoxy.[42]
---

(((modern historians)))

oh look, a swede who thinks he's funny
well, i guess your entire existence is actually funny but, fear not, it will soon end
you and all your marxist ilk will be purged by the invaders who use your self destructive philosophy to subjugate you from within

That sounds like something that needs to be sorted out between you and him.

Also, Jesus is the answer.

suffering is an essential part of life
we need to suffer in order to live
the absence of suffering is death

have some kids and turn thim into child soldiers

Quite being such an incredible bitch. Life ends, that's part of the deal. I've never heard such a pathetic reason not to reproduce, frankly it would be more honourable to just say that you want to enjoy a hedonistic life without the burden of rugrats.

Yeah fag dont try and be happy

This, op is a faggot

Everyone and everything you see or meet in life.
Go's away until you die yourself.
That's the hard truth in life sooner or later everything is woosh gone
Have a nice sunday

Time to find some big boy pants and belt up huckleberry.

> accept what is
> plan for everything
> expect nothing
> make the best of what you have
> be the best you
> be the water

People are afraid of what they don't understand. Don't put on earmuffs when you hear something you don't like or you'll miss all the music.

Life is pain & joy, peaks and valleys, unless you stop traveling altogether.
Skill up, make little people worth a shit. Keep your thousands of years or being on the roster count. Living DNA and wisdom/stories are all you can leave.

GL user

Are you talking about your real father or your metaphorical father, roughly speaking?

>the misery of watching me die
>misery

I've got some bad news user. Most children grow to hate their fathers. It's deep wired into you, even if you don't consciously realise. Part of growing up and entering adulthood is overpowering and ultimately defeating the so-called leader of the pack. It happens in all walks of nature. If you actually look up the research on the number of children, boys in particular, who grow to detest their fathers, it is staggering. Except no ones allowed to talk about it.

Clean