AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

facebook
.com/aljazeera/videos/10155563977358690/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1VxIkovPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have put my hands together and said the Lord's Prayer out loud

one day he will

The whole world will one day when Christ returns but then they'll realise it's too late.

lol fuck no. but trump will, since he's a cuck for money and saudis have bought him off.

>MUH IRAN IS THE ENEMY
Aaaaaaaaaaand kike shill confirmed

>plurmpht sat a certain way for a bit
>reee isnt that funny reeeeeeee
this is what liberals have been reduced to

must suck to be so angry all the time like you

what did you expect? saudis and israelis are literally the same.

>AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH
>angry
how?

You're a moron if you don't think so, you should read the bible and find out the truth

>truth

all I know is that jews and arabs are trying to ruin the world and that USA is their lapdog.

It's ok, they got billions of dollars in their arms deal, which they'll proceed to spend bombing, droning and sending their military to fight Saudi Arabia and Israel's enemies so those two don't have to do it themselves.

why can't ameritards pick a side other than kikes and arabs?

The United States fights for freedom, you can tell them to get their Army out of your countries and get invaded if you really hate the Americans that much, I understand in Europe religion and freedom go against your constitution

you feel the need to put Trump down which means you feel like he's above you and that angers you

b

what the fuck are you talking about leaf.
>The United States fights for freedom

They fight terrorism across the world and bring democracy, it's not their fault if the inbred savages destroy what they built. It's because the Americans are too nice and let the natives rule themselves, Anglos should rule every inferior subhuman country

>put Trump down
stating facts about his actions are wrong?

even trump himself said saudis did 9/11 and fund terrorism

everyone knows

>Literally using the king as a handhold while he kneels down so the midget can actually get the necklace over his head.

Really makes me ponder.

Welp, wikileaks is now officially fake news.

And the full video where you clearly see him bend down because the sand nigger is a manlet, sort of jostle it a bit as he's standing up (look at how his legs are placed when he's leaning down), then uses his hands to place the necklace comfortably.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1VxIkovPg

bending down is bending down. Obama did the same thing for the same reason and trump bashed him the same way.

>trympcucks are now on damage control for their islamic hero of the saudis

everybody bends over when getting a necklace. this is the dumbest shit I've read.

Trump is 6'3 you fucking idiot. This is equivalent of two scoops. Go suck Brock's cock for your $.02/post.

Serious question:

Since you're from the Netherlands you must be atleast half goat - which part of your body is goat and what's roach?

>hij heeft een grote bek vanuit America en zal nooit daarheen gaan...

oh,w8

enne de kanker aan je moeder

If I was, I'd be happy with Trump, he's Allah's warrior now.