Heya there, Sup Forums. Syrian here. Feel free to ask any questions about Syria

Heya there, Sup Forums. Syrian here. Feel free to ask any questions about Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2017/02/11/the-antichrist-one-world-religion-is-coming-he-will-mix-islam-with-christianity-and-order-all-christians-to-follow-this-false-religion-all-those-who-refuse-will-be-beheaded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why aren't you in Syria fighting ISIS?

>Saudi
Not so fast, ISIS boy

ermmm.. I think you might have mistaken Saudi Arabia for Syria.

Mainly because i'm getting an education. People who are enlisted in the military must've finished school. Even college, if you get accepted for a delay.
I'm getting an education here. I also really hate it here. I'm getting out of here for a college education first chance I get, hopefully.

I live here, i'm not from here.

How was life in Greater Israel?

Think you've mistaken that for greater syria :^)

>falling for the college meme
I dropped out of high school, I've got more savings and earn more money than anyone else I know because I'm not a retard who spent 4 years learning about useless college crap, drinking beer and smoking drugs.

How bad is the propaganda regarding the Syrian government in the west? What do you think of Bashar Al Assad

Oh, the meme doesn't apply here.
College is essential for any job that actually pays here. It's very difficult to start a family if you work without a college degree, as you'd mostly be working in manual labor.

Because you're a third world nation that hasn't developed anything beyond digging for oil, and funding terrorist indoctrination centres in Europe.

Do you plan on going back to Syria?

I'd say propaganda goes a bit harsh on the syrian government. Sure, they're not exactly a democratic example, but they provide for the people. Education is free in syria. Welfare programs exist. There are a fuckton of jobs, and picking up a hoe and a piece of land to start a farm is very simple. Life in Syria used to be easy.

On Bashar, i'd say he's more than fit to lead Syria. The syrian people are very progressive, but no-one is qualified to lead the country. Most of the "opposition" are usually islamist. Syria MUST stay secular, and it stays secular under Assad.

I'm syrian. Not saudi. Syria has a very advanced and smart population, actually. There a lot of Doctors, Engineers, lawyers, and so on. Syria is anything but a third-world nation.
Hopefully, if things settle down in Damascus.

Have views on americans gotten any better with trump? Or is he making the situation worse?

Have you thought about boarding the Swedish qt3.14 Rape Train, or do you feel insecure about moving to a third world country?

Most syrians would agree that trump was a better option. Hillary is basically a white Obama. We hated Obama. Trump seems able to end the war, even if it takes a bit of violence against both sides.

The people who do crime in Europe, were the same people to do crime in Syria. A bad person is a bad person. A good person is a good person.

If Syria is so smart and advanced why did all the men leave the country when they got taken over by terrorists?

WHAT is the war really about?
WHO is ISIS really?
WHEN did ISIS start?
HOW are ISIS supported?
WHY is there such discord?

Because engineers aren't soldiers, believe it or not. Also, if you've ever been to syria (I can tell you didn't), a lot of people are still there. The people that seek refuge are usually told to do so by their parents, because they fear for them.

The war is because the Muslims don't want the Middle East to get liberal, they like and support ISIS

ISIS is just the regular old Muslims getting together to make the country less secular

ISIS has been around since Muhammed went on his raids across Arabia murdering those who refused to believe his ramblings.

Islam and ISIS are satanic, God never communicated with Muhammed he's not a prophet, the angel Gabriel supposedly did, well the bible warns Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. God didn't talk to Muhammed because Muhammed isn't a prophet!

How many of you guys are white? I was in Shanghai and met a millionaire from Syria that was waiting the war out there. He spoke English with a Brit accent. I would've thought he was British at first glance.

I would never go to the Middle East, I don't want to be murdered by Satanists because I believe in God

Islam was actually pretty ok before the Saudis began funding Wahhabist schools around the world. We got Middle Eastern immigrants here way back and they drank and partied and did everything.

Islam was never okay, it was always a cult of Satan since he disguised himself as an angel of light and spread his filth to Muhammed.
If you think a satanic cult is okay then you need to be checked into the nearest asylum

Were you ever close to the fighting? Bombing?

Amazing questions.
- WHAT is the war really about?
A power vacuum, at this point. Everyone wants influence over Syria, as it's a rich resourceful land.

- WHO is ISIS really?
A bunch of fuckwits who slander the name of islam to promote a religious agenda.

-WHEN did ISIS really start?
As soon as religion was put into the Syrian power debate.

-HOW are ISIS supported?
The governments of the gulf, mostly.

-WHY is there such a discord?
People who believe in democracy disagree with people who think no-one's able to lead a democracy in such a country. The war was a result of aggression from both sides.

>slander the name of Islam
ISIS is closer to what the Koran preaches, your book is evil.
You know the Koran has a guide on how to divorce and remarry your wife if she hasn't had her period yet? This is very sick, Islam should be illegal

"White" is a pretty complicated term. Skin-color wise, a lot of us. Ethnically, we're more caucasian.

As much as i'd like to debate Islam, I don't think i'm the optimal person to talk to. I am Christian, after all. Literally not a single muslim i've interacted with thinks like that.

Holy shit Christian? Yeah bro id get as fucking far away from ISIS as you possibly can, lol. sorry for your home man.

I heard that the syrian government has/had some pretty big problems with infighting. The Assad family hating Bashar's guts, Alawite families turning on each other, Ba'ath power struggles for power and money, and rampant corruption/nepotism.

Is/was the situation really that bad or is it overblown?

Well, a muslim converted to christianity. But yeah, thanks. Stay safe, man.
Way too overblown. The government stands ((((((most)))))) of assad's decisions. The Baathist party is one of the most powerful in syria, so it certainly doesn't lack power nor money. For the sake of context, and future questions, i'm a Qawmi, or supporter of the SSNP.

There's something wrong with you if you actually believe that, Islam is an evil cult look at the destruction is caused in its short insignificant history.
That's all you can put in a history of Islam, the amount of death you've caused, there's nothing else to put down you've contributed nothing to mankind you just kill and rape because Muhammed the bastard allowed it

Cuck.
When in the desert, do as the wahabists do.

Do have to hide your christian faith in arabia ?

What about owning a bible there ?

And why did you become a Christian ?

When are you going to do something about the kikes?

What's the general opinion of Assad where you're from? Were things bad before the war because of his regime?

Yeah it's illegal to convert, they'll kill you. That's how you know it's a fake satanic cult, you're not allowed to question it or you're killed. If it truly was real then they shouldn't worry but they know it's fake, just read the first chapter of the Koran and look at all the inconsistencies nobody proofread it, it's worse than my short stories I wrote in primary school

read up on ottomans and before that read about black iraqis

- Do you have to hide your christian faith in Arabia?
As a convert, yes. I was registered as a muslim, so converting openly is simple a death penalty.

- What about owning a bible there?
Bibles aren't sold here, but online resources aren't restricted.

- Why did you become a christian?
There was simply no proof that was directed my way about god contacting muhammad. I'm very open minded, so if anyone has any proof, i'm more than happy to hear it.
DELET THEM
Generally, assad has a lot more support recently, due to the "opposition" being revealed to be what it is, ISIS with a different flag. Everyone knows the original opposition's morals were very noble, but currently, no-one really supports the opposition. He's just the lesser of two evils.
Things were great. Education was free, there were masses of jobs, businesses and the economy were progressing (admittedly slowly.)

>The government stands ((((((most)))))) of assad's decisions.

Yeah, I also heard that most of Bashar's decisions are not Bashar's decisions at all, and he is more of a figurehead while his retarded cousins run the country.

Sorry, made a typo, I meant to stay "Stands FOR most of his decisions."

Also, I don't really know too much about his cousins. I'll be sure to do more research about the subject, before talking about it.

you might think that you are special now, but as soon as you are (maybe not even much) older you will realize that youve wasted your youth on being a picky autist nobody wanted to hang around with. Maybe you can still change your ways, stop being a moron, stop talking about money, get your first non-paid pussy in life, you need it. Good luck user

What are you even talking about? I'm happy with my life, and I'm likeable because I'm not a crazy drug addict, I don't pay for prostitutes I think they should be beaten and jailed and the pimps hanged.
Good job making assumptions about my life though

>makes assumptions about 1.6 billion people
>gets man when 1 (one) person makes an assumption about him

most likely because he never was into politics his whole life. He pretty much ran away from the political as a doctor and he was forced to come back unfortunately

because it's just a fact, if they aren't violent rapists why would they believe the Koran or Muhammed?
I think rapists should be put to death and so should murderers, Muslims think it's okay as long as he's an infidel

>gets man
Sums Canada up perfectly.

Prince salashwahhh of greater Israel, stop LARPing as a Syrian, you got slaves to sell

You filipinos are the homos, you've got a hundred guys under one roof naked and getting a circumcision together, that's the definition of being a fag.

>all students not being autistic are crazy drug addicts
>im likable, i really am

pls stop. people like you are the ones hanging themselves. i am trying to help you and you are in denial. you wasted your college time. calling being a youngster the "college meme". i feel sorry for you. money is nothing without living. you will never fuck a pussy you know 100% she fucked you because she wanted you and not your money. too late know. enjoy your life dude

Do you get flustered and a hard-on when you see a dick?
I got bad news for you.

>Syrian here
Go back to your country.

A lot of them are out smoking dope and getting drunk, the bible says a drunkard will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. They are crazy, they reject common sense and God.
Why do you keep mentioning prostitutes? I know in Germany it's the top profession now but it doesn't mean that Canadians would go see one, we haven't degenerated like you Europeans yet,
Fornication is a sin and I think it should be outlawed.
I never went to college, I went straight to work and now at 25 I've got a stable career, a good savings I'm happy. Meanwhile everyone else I know has 10's of thousands of debt, work for minimum wage and spend that minimum wage on their drug addiction, then go crying at protests about how the wages are too low.

No, I don't look at dicks

shoebat.com/2017/02/11/the-antichrist-one-world-religion-is-coming-he-will-mix-islam-with-christianity-and-order-all-christians-to-follow-this-false-religion-all-those-who-refuse-will-be-beheaded/

You don't need to defend Islam (it really is shit) in order to defend your Muslim friends.

I'm not defending anybody or anything. I'm just stating what I know.