So uhh... Obstruction of Justice huh?

So uhh... Obstruction of Justice huh?

Firing the FBI director after he refused to stop prodding around. Impeachable offense.
Same thing happened to Nixon and the same thing happened to Clinton.

Looks like Trump is going to be the third. Sorry boys, ride's over.

On a side note:
>Trump: "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
>Quote taken from NY Times regarding Comey.

Well, what do conservatives have to say against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/donald-trump-james-comey-firing-russia-investigation-refuse-end-fbi-insiders-director-hillary-a7729691.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have shit for brains if you think Comeys firing wasnt OKd by a team of lawyers first. Literally nothing will happen to Trump

/thread

>you have shit for brains if you think the President will get in trouble for doing what two others have done in the past and have actually gotten in trouble for

See how retarded you sound?

>"hurr durr I said /thread so he's right1!!!!11!1!"

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

Yes brother, I smell impeachment a-looming xD

He fired Comey because hes' a political liability. Also that quote was referring to Trump being pressured by the media.

>political liability
Yeah, because who would want someone investigating your cabinet and possibly exposing your criminal activity to the world?

Firing the FBI director doesn't end FBI investigations you fucking idiot. and the NYT's "sources" are unsubstantiated nonsense

Nixon destroyed evidence, Clinton lied in court, and the latter served 2 full terms anyway

>Nixon was facing impeachment and resigned
>Clinton was impeached regardless.

>Never said it ended an investigation
>Everything against Trump is fake news

Nice one.

Never ever, fags.

Awe, OP still doesn't understand the concept of grandstanding or impeachment.

How cute.

>As if you could explain it without using Google or help from your mother in the other room.

It was actually washington post who leaked BS sources. NYT actually did a great article about how Comey was obviously grandstanding.

Great comeback, obviously my retort triggered you.

There's no reason to believe that the whitehouse though firing comey would end or inhibit any investigation. And yes, it is fake news when you do hours and hours of reporting on a supposed phonecall from an anonymous FBI agent, supposedly reciting from memory part of a memo which nobody can confirm ever existed, about a conversation neither trump nor comey ever even alluded to.

Response to:

Yes, but Trump has neither attempted to destroy evidence (because there is no evidence) nor has he purjured himself

Comey is loving every minute of the Russia narrative. He interfered with the election and the people he fucked most are now defending him.

And yet here you are with nothing to back yourself up with other than two terms that you're completely ignorant of.

Man, you sure got me. Wow, look at you go.

>sociopathic
Triggered.

>(because there is no evidence)
>Rest assured, I, a random person on the internet, have clear insight in the day-to-day operations of our government and confirm this to be true with no citation or any sort of justification whatsoever

Amazing.

>No idea what the term sociopathic means either

>M-mom!! What do I say now!?
>"Just call him triggered Brayden, and come eat your lunch!"

>CIA
No evidence
>FBI
No evidence
>Senate committe
No evidence
>liberals
Omg so much evidence

Lol, please keep it up, rejecting the notion that you did nothing wrong to lose in 2016 will go a long ways to resecuring those five Senate seats in states trump won by double digits in 2018.

The senate intelligence committe is forthcoming with the fact that they've found fuck all after 6 months of investigation. The FBI has not presented any evidence implicating anyone on the Trump team of anything unthical or illegal, even Flynn

>has no counter arguments
>attacks credibility of anonymous person on internet

/thread

History doesn't follow some reality show script morons. Nixon fired the actual legislatively appointed special prosecuter to the Warergate scandal, neither of things applied to Comey. He was just head of the FBI, the President is well within his rights to fire. IF an actual investigation was ongoing, it will still be carried out by the FBI, Comey being outed doesn't change that. The "Russian Investgation" you seem to be ignoring is the unmasking and spying on political oppnents under the Obama administration. Aka Susan rice, refusing to testify, James Clapper & Sally Yates both testifying before the Senate. There is a reason Comey was hated by BOTH Dems & Republicans before & after this election beyond his reopening the clinton email investigation; he was running another Edgar J. Hoover operation, collecting dirt on everybody in power and running a police state type of operation. Hoover lasted through 5 Presidents and many of them wished they could've gotten rid if him. Comey was another arm of the deep state, playing both sides to keep this exact type of questioning going should he be questioned or let go. He believed he was infallible and was not. There is a precedent, which is all that matters in a court of law. Clinton fired the FBI director in his first year in office, the day before Vince Foster "committed suicide". Nixon resigned, wasn't impeached & clinton was impeached by the house and acquitted by the Senate, he was a able to finish out his second term under censure. Whatever lies you want to believe to hold onto your irrational hysteria doesn't make it true, same with the MSM media. Repeating untruths over & over still is untrue. The only thing that matters is what is said in an official capacity, and bringing this to an official point is the last thing the left wants to do. Then they no longer have suspicion, heresay & conjecture to rely on for their smear campaign.

>he thinks the director is involved in the actual investigation of any cases

I can't figure out where they're reading this shit, even Washington post has said nothing remotely close to this.

What's the leftist info wars site? Reddit?

>Look at you go

>u-uhh.. n-no evidence!!1 n-n-no evidence!!!!

Even the most basic logic eludes your tiny, pathetic consciousness.
If there wasn't any evidence, then why was Comey fired?

>u-uhh, Flynn!!!1

Good one. Your life is a joke and so is Trump.
>Coming from a conservative

Where's the proofs that there was Russian involvement though?

>the media is 100% unbiased when it comes to Trump

Nigger, a professor at Harvard studied media reports on Trump for the first 100 days.

Fox - 52% negative / 48% positive

>Responding coherently and clearly
>"u-uhh! Y-you h-have no c-c-counter arguments!!"

>You've been attacking mine this whole time

The sheer stupidity of orange cock-suckers amazes me.

Yeah, cause a real investigation into crimes will stop because one guy is changed out...

>If there wasn't any evidence, then why was Comey fired?

This conversation is going in circles and you just reconfirmed thay you don't know what grandstanding means. The fuck?

wait, shit, I copied that wrong because I'm an idiot,

Network: Positive / Negative

Fox: 48 / 52

WSJ: 30 / 70

WaPo: 17 / 83

NYT: 13 / 87

CBS: 9 / 91

NBC: 7 / 93

CNN: 7 / 93

The Deep State intentionally keeps launching these investigations to create the illusion among the public that there must be a Russian connection. Basically, guilt by implication, ad infinum.

OP's asshole

There is no proofs.

We used to lobotomize people this mentally ill.

way to blow your wad only a few months out

you libs got 8 more years of winning

>Thanks for providing such an articulate and tactful response.

Hopefully you'll catch my sarcasm sometime in the near future.

There you go, just keep repeating yourself until I go away. Its what you're best at.

Him being fired doesn't close a single investigation that was ongoing.

Wow so many faggots anti trump shills. Fuck off faggots. Use your keyboard wire to wrap around your throats

No, seriously. Sixty years ago you'd be permanently confined in a mental institution.

It really is a shame reagan defunded the asylums. Now we let you people vote and shitpost on the internet all day.

>keeps launching these investigations

You mean the one investigation that nobody knows anything about?

Even liberal news sources are questioning the legitimacy of that. Comey and Clapper's testimonies are bordering on purjury.

No, he fired Comey because Coney refused to halt the investigation into Trump's team and its potential illegal attempt to hide relationships to Russia's government: independent.co.uk/news/donald-trump-james-comey-firing-russia-investigation-refuse-end-fbi-insiders-director-hillary-a7729691.html

Comey was fired for being uncooperative and non-transparent about the progression and directions of his investigations. Imagine if, for six months, I called you a murderer, and said I may be looking into it, and may or may not have evidence about it, but refused to ever confirm or deny anything. People will be forced to assume you may be a murderer, indefinitely, at my discretion. Wouldn't you want me replaced with someone willing to get the job done, one way or another?

Trumpty Drumpty BTFO you little dicked white sweeties inshallah.

>Everyone I don't like is insane so I'll use mental disorders I don't even understand to project my own mental deficiencies.

>AllOfMyFuckingKeks.jpg

Lol

Nixon wasn't impeached...

He was gired because he was a terrible FBI director, he politicized a neutral position and alienated his agents with his corruption. He overstepped his reach & duty to the DOJ & AG by concluding intent with a political bias when it was not his place to determine. He would've been fired regardless of the Presidentail outcome. Stop making it more than it is. Before he was fired, everybody was ipset he was still in position, because he must've been helping Trump...up until the moment he was fired. He went from persona non grata to political messiah in a mere 30 minutes. It didn't matter what was done, the opposition was going to play both sides no matter what.

Anyone else want to see Trump get impeached just to see reddit donald kill themselves?

They're so obnoxious on this board that I would love to see them explode

WOW! DID YOU JUST FIGURE THAT OUT ON YOUR OWN?!

>Obstruction of justice

Firing an FBI director wouldnt stop an investigation you retard.

YOU CANT 'FIRE' AN INVESTIGATION YOU DUMB FUCKS

The article presents zero evidence of its claim

They're mostly bots based on the responses. I just saw the same post on two threads by a shill. Screen shot and sending to the mod gods.

>Well, what do conservatives have to say against this?
Good luck finding the real answer here

back 2 reddit son

Hi shill

Bye shill

>thinks trump is going to be impeached over literally nothing
>thinks he's sane

It's time to go home.

Did you read that article?

This

>Nothing

You just don't think before you post, do you?

wrong
hillary 36k times worse +1
+obama same

You need to retake the training course bud, there are some things in this board that you don't understand

You'll still glow in the dark, so it might even be better to drop the interest in shilling altogether and do something productive with that racial dance studies degree

This week is going to be great. The Comey story will finally collapse and the Seth Rich murder will be revealed.

The media will alienate more people than ever, there will be resignations and firings across the board.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I agree, I think you clicked my post instead of the one I was responding to.

/thread

Exactly this, if you think the ShariaBlue shills were bad before, be ready for an amount of salt so large that there will be no conventional means to measure and quantify the amount.

You are literally operating on delusions and things msnbc's "anonymous sources" have told you.

That's not sanity.

Sigh. I was joking three months back when I predicted a Nixon speedrun. IT WAS A JOKE, NOT A FUCKING CHALLENGE TO TRUMP!

Lets hope they take down a few of the RINOs along the way.

Yes, i did. I apologize. I was just about to post that. Sorry user.

To the RETARD OP:

The Director of the FBI serves under the pleasure of the POTUS. He can be fired for any reason and at any time. Period. No crime committed...just the scumbag Media and Democrats looking for anything to discredit Trump.

Good one, you have some sauce for this pasta?

>Liberals are Comparing this to watergate

Really this is just a DNC McCarthy witchhunt.

dems have nothing
2020 assured
media not credible
literally make shit up vs repubs

The 'ride' has just begun, you fucking cunt.
Trump was right to fire comey. Go fuck yourself shill. Dems lose in 2020, watch...

>hurr durr ur insane cuz muh fake news

>not knowing that you can click on OP's name and it brings up a box to where you can reply to his post
>being this new

This is the first thread I've seen where I'm 98% sure these are bot shills or a Chinese shill factory.

Look at you go.

yeah, you guys should also look at the hearings he had with the congressional committee for oversight he is a mess.

Constantly stalled inquests by not providing relevant information by deeming large swathes of it irrelevant on behalf of the committee, and just generally flip flopped like a mo' fo'

OP here.
If I was a bot then you'd notice multiple copies of the same thing in the catalog.

Not a bot but def a douche

They're running the risk of political suicide in an effort to not give up a supermajority in 2018.

Get comfy.

"sauce"? Don't really need any as this is common knowledge. FBI Director is a political appointee and not elected. Can be fired or replaced at any time. How do I know this? Worked for the Federal Government for 32 years...

>OP here

Nobody cares, fuck off you already lost control here.

Only reason Nixon didn't fire the FBI director was because he had him in his pocket anyway. Firing the guy who is investigating you or your campaign staff is a clear-cut case of obstruction of justice, no matter wether it's the director of the FBI or a special prosecutor.

Adn Trump is even so retarded as to have outright stated in on the media several times that he fired Comey over the investigation into Flynn.

PS: Nixon resigned specifically to avade the incoming impeachment, dipshit.

None of your empty exuses of "butbutbut Hillary, butbutbut Obama!" or your idiotic conspiracy nonsense about "DEEEEEEEEP STAAAAAAAATEEEEEEE!" are changing anything about that.

>Repeating untruths over & over still is untrue.

Yes, which is exactly why your entire post is utterly worthless, given it's nothing but repetitions of idiotic lies and excuses. Oh, and a hell of a lot of dishonest projecting of standard right-wing smear tactics onto "the left"... which is of course nothing but a standard right-wing smear tactic in its own right.

>worked for the government for 32 years

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Inhale*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Responding to a concern that this was a bot thread
>HURR DURR FUK U OP

Kill yourself.

By now I'm not comapring it to Watergate anymore. Watergate wasn't remotely as bad as this outside the fantasies of Trump cocksleeves who are actively deluding themselves.

Don't you have sauerkraut to choke on?

He's a nut job