Yo what's up

My name is Ty, I been watchin dis bord for a while now I fucks with it.

The only thing I think I would change is probably how we feel about jews. Come on yall Israel ain't that bad they're our greatest ally. plus my nigga Trump supports the fuck out of them niggas, We can finnesse the whole world as long as we work with Israel they're god's chosen people. Only way we can fight islam. All islam want to do is steal what makes us great and our money and shit opening up corner stores and what not in black neighborhoods shit is fucked up 4real.

Also we're not all so bad. I think the good ones like me should be allowed to nut in a snowbunny from time to time hahaha. Anways dats all I wanted to say. I support you niggas. we just should change some of those htings. I mean I don't even really think that's what this bords about I think just some niggas tried to make it racists and doesn't realize we just joke like that.

Support Donald No matter what the FAKE media says, He is a genius and can't do anything wrong

Love
Ty

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED black man

FUCKING BASED!

Based nigger *smiley with hearts for eyes emoji*
God I love based niggers they get my cock righteous
The right needs more blacks and more trannies asap they show that we're nit racist!!! XD

Nigger

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!

Talk shit about Muslims.

LE BASED BLACK MAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>finnesse the whole world

lol

Fuck off. Let Blacks be Black. Africa should be theirs. Fuck Muslims.

CIVIC NATIONALISM FTW! XD

Le based Le black Le man!

It would be a shame of this reached the front page!

BASED MUTUMBO

Nice try schlomo

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE BASED BLACK MAN

idk about the jews man

Brace yourselves

The trolls are coming

This bait is legendary

Is the JIDF script writer lurking Sup Forums or something

This is some sinister shit

>Support Donald No matter what the FAKE media says, He is a genius and can't do anything wrong
He... dindu nuffin?

very weak bait.

Based black man!!!!!

check out this dank black guy in a trump hat!!!

but no forreal fuck jews and israel fuck off kikeshill

Thanks for your high energy contribution to making America great again, Ty. Please have an upvote.

FUCKING BASED!

>squeak squeak

Fuck off nigger. The holocaust never happened, but it should have.

Never saw that copypasta before

Noice

based blackie

pol seems to have engaged on more levels of irony than i thought possible since i left, i think im leaving again.

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO BASED PLEASE COME OVER AND FUCK MY WIFE AND DAAUGHTERS IN THE ASS MOUTH AND PUSSY

BASED NIGGER!
DAMMIT.

Mossad did 9/11 tho

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

I think nothing should be theirs. Let's turn Africa into a wilderness preserve. Global rape rate goes down 99%.

>my name is ty
Tyler or Tyrone?

BASED black man

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

10/10 would let based black man cucker my wife

How's the weather there in Tel Aviv, "Ty"?

It's gonna be a hot one today. Like an oven out there.

FUCKING BASED

Brainwashed af senpai.

>shareblue

nice divide and conquer libtard shill

No. It's a Sup Forumstard role playing as black guy so you can all get mad and accuse him of JIDF

No matter what anyone says it feeds your narrative because you are a fucking troglodyte

Found the JIDF and or ShareBlue

kys kike

are we getting cucked?

Hi woolie.

Why we lettin' these fuckin' moolies post here

Why dont niggers own the cornerstores, Ty?

Look up the USS Liberty

Israel is the enemy, Ty

Shit happens, Israel is the only place keeping the middle east together. We let Israel go the whole world is going to shit bruh.

How much did the rabbi pay you to post this?