Day of the Rope NOW

When Sup Forums be interested in a comfy race war simulator? I had an idea to make a game where Sup Forumsacks and /bant/ers could fight in a server where you can choose to be either a black,white, hispanic,asian or jew. Each race would have their own sets of weaponry corresponding with their real world achievements and the setting would be a city or stadium.

The plan is to(hear me out now) create it on ROBLOX
>wtf why you dumb nigger

It would be easy and simple to do on ROBLOX.The graphics aren't too bad, you can run it well even on the shittiest of computers and even phone posters can join in.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wbxdonr2Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=YWFDrHAxP5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you should focus on your country being burned down by Jews.

I don't have a problem with any of those people. Native South Americans and Mestizos are good people.

agreed desu. same with blacks and arabs.

have you ever spent a considerable amount time in a black ghetto?

there are good and black ones, just like with every other race

>there are good and black ones, just like with every other race
I see what you did there, well played user

kek that was a typo

that was a Freudian slip

Blacks would always win because they are stronger and more masculine. Therefore, they would be more strategic and able to crush any other race.

Shouldn't the Venezuelan one be thinner?

by this reasoning blacks would dominate MMA but they dont also war takes planing/strategie/logistics and so on abstract thinking would be very important

"""girl""" in the middle has disgusting peasant feet. I'd kill myself if I had those abhorrent trotters.

I could add in a a perk that costs $0.50 that gives whites and jews nuclear weapons

Human's are not a strength based species. We thrive on intelligence.

3dpd amirite???

Gamers will hang from street lights when the day of the rope arrives.

What a shitty fucking idea. Fuck off faggot

>strategic
>blacks

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Alberto Tyrone LeShawn de Barbosa. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the jungle with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Alberto. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

You'd lick them all up and beg for more while being insulted and degraded like the basement dweller you are.

Girl in the middle is a literal 10/10

2 > 1 > 3

>Girl in the middle is a literal 10/10
All those girls are 10/10

This

I've been kicking around the idea of making a genocide simulator. A simple game where you can play a few different races and pursue different avenues of propagating your race/wiping out others, and buy upgrades like the Pandemic game. You can go the outbreeding and immigration route, the media control route, the simple conquest and displacement route, etc. The "harder" you go, the more others gang up on you.

The idea is to make gameplay simple, the branding controversial for free advertising, and be completely free to allow maximum exposure. Targeted towards Gen Z.

Wouldn't it get banned for racism?
Just imagine some buttons with "pick your race" . That would absorb a lot of reports from retarded people.

Wrong and wrong. The girl on the right is fine. Those gnarly fucking feet in the middle are subhuman.

This is the FOURTH time TODAY that I see this picture attached to an OP post

Are you retarded?
>US flag

nevermind...

Already have Angry Goy:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wbxdonr2Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=YWFDrHAxP5s

What if I'm half black and half asian. Could I pick a side?

those graphics are horrendous
nothing surprising for a cuck game