Why the fuck is trump selling weapons to the saudis?

what is happening? why is he doing this? whats his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY
youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html?_r=0
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
cbsnews.com/news/saudi-prince-held-massive-amphetamine-bust-lebanon/
metro.co.uk/2015/10/19/what-exactly-is-captagon-the-drug-of-choice-for-isis-fighters-5449606/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-security-idUSKCN11D2JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY

Hes playing chess, while you are thinking in checkers.

Now, Israel needs to buy weapons, too. We can make money by selling weapons to both sides. Trump will Jew the Jew.

To make money? Why do YOU sell things?

He's playing interdimensional blackjack as usual.

>mfw Saudis use these weapons to kill fat burger soldiers via ISIS lol.

>one of our last exports
>w-w-w-w-why???
wake the fuck up

How in the fuck can you not understand that national, religious and political distinctions are all bullshit?
The year of our lord two thousands seven and ten and you haven't realized the top 1% takes care of each other? This just one tyrant helping other tyrants keep their boot firmly on the neck of their people. Grow the fuck up.

>m-muh 64th dimensional double-ironic meta-inception underwater super turbo intergalactic chess brah
sure he is, user-kun.

bingo

youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA

endgame: more money for me, fuck you

He's a conman. He tells his trailer trash base one thing and does another. What he does it and will do is motivated, always and forever, solely based on his own personal gain. He and his family will be getting a big cut from these weapons deals. In fact, the Saudis already "donated" something like 100+ million to one of the Ivanka Trump's fake "charities", one of their money laundering fronts. Trump would murder every American, allow a thousand 9-11s, if he got something out of it for himself.

>YOUR SOULS WILL BE CONDEMNED

What did he mean by this?

it'll all pay off when they attack the U.S. again and he can put his travel ban through (that will exclude Saudi Arabia, obviously)

He did it because of Iran. Put your ear to the ground and listen...(bomb bomb bomb..bomb bomb Iran..BOMB BOMB BOMB..

Hey guys,

Trump neutral here, serious question...

Trump dropping the words "Islamic terror", selling billion in bombs to Saudi Arabia, calling for globalism, saying islam is a great religion..
and the bowing to the Saudi king.

whats this mean to you?

still luv Hillary as dem candidate? cackle

He didn't bow. Geez

He leaned down to get his medal because sand people are all fucking manlets

See pic

He should have stood straight and made the saudi order one of his wives to bring a footstool.

Saudi is eager to exchange allowing us advantageous business access to their natural resources for the continuation of our security alliance and for us taking their side in the Iran/Saudi regional conflict. They are strategically aligned with Israel against Iran.

In addition to the arms deal, they are investing billions in US infrastructure.

He succumbed to reality. I'd be pissed if he doesn't make the sale, I work in the MIC

he's rinsing them for 100 billion before the bottom of the oil market drops out for good.

>Not recognizing he's Jewing the Saudis

sage

He is a sell out

Get mad now before is too late

Because he is POTUS now.

1. Take their oil by allowing to drill into Yellowstone, one of the largest oil reserves on the planet
2. Sell Saudi Arabia weapons so they waste what little money they have left on it instead of infrastructure and food production
3. Wait until Saudi Arabia has no more money and food as citizens start to riot and the army has to take away their attention from the warring factions that want to invade to the south and east.

Trump is giving Saudi Arabia just enough rope to hang itself.

9/11 really wasnt that big of a deal desu, money is more important than the lives lost on that day. And if you disagree you're a liberal faggot.

#MAGA

>USA Establishment contolled by Jews and Israel
>Israel + Saudi Arabia waging war in Syria for the last 6 years.
>To support Israel Trump must sell weapons to Saudis.

So....he's doing it to build the wall?

>Trump makes biggest weapons deal in history with Saudis
>Massive powershift in ME
>Iran must upgrade arsenal through Russia/China.
>Israel must upgrade through US
>Regional powers like India/Pakistan must also upgrade because of new power balance.
>US ramps up weapons production creating massive jobs.
What the fuck is to understand ? It's just good business.

Some people will do (((((anything))))) for (((((monies)))))
>not i

Placing full blaming on the Saudi government for its citizen's actions is unfair. Trump is asking for more cooperation on anti terror efforts from the Saudis and that's the right thing to do. I can't think of any other good options.

>that curtsy
BTFO

>I can't think of any other good options.

you could stop giving weapons to a bunch of fucking sandniggers who are massacring non-believers and colonizing europe

just a thought.

Saudis are our most valuable ally for the past twenty or so years.

Hates Iran.
Buy up all our debt.
Let us have bases in the most strategic part of the world.
Props up the petrodollar.

If it wasn't for Saudi Arabia propping up the petrodollar we wouldn't be half as powerful as we are today. They may sponsor some terrorism but they are a necessary evil. Besides, it's not like we wouldn't be able to wipe them in a day even with this arms sale if things went south.

Honestly Saudi Arabia has been the only U.S. ally that actually matters and has actually contributed more than they have received since WW2.

KEKED HIMSELF BEFORE MUDSLIMES

prep the the Ahmed bull, the Western assholes are wet and ready

Saudi Arabia doesnt like Iran, so they are arming up in case of a war, they need to keep the Persian Gulf open so they can export oil. They would've bought Russian or Chinese arms, but they wanted top-tier American weapons. These aren't small arms, they are buying F-15s and Abrams.

disgusting

>Muslim extremists don't like royal family
> if they take over Saudi Arabia we don't have access to their oil
>we sell weapons to royal family to protect our interests

the art of the deal

>Now, Israel needs to buy weapons, too.

Israel BUY from the US? Fucking anti-semite!

nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html?_r=0

Israel is GIVEN money BY the US

Except they're on the same side, user. The Saudis are Jews and the liason between the west and the Mujahideen/AlQaeda/ISIS mercenaries.

>An Iraqi Mukhabarat (General Military Intelligence Directorate) Top Secret report, “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots,” dated September 2002 and released on March 13, 2008, by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency in translated English form, points to the Dönmeh roots of the founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab. Much of the information is gleaned from the memoirs of a “Mr. Humfer,” (as spelled in the DIA report, “Mr. Hempher” as spelled the historical record) a British spy who used the name “Mohammad,” claimed to be an Azeri who spoke Turkish, Persian, and Arabic and who made contact with Wahhab in the mid-18th century with a view of creating a sect of Islam that would eventually bring about an Arab revolt against the Ottomans and pave the way for the introduction of a Jewish state in Palestine. Humfer’s memoirs are recounted by the Ottoman writer and admiral Ayyub Sabri Pasha in his 1888 work, “The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism.”

>In his book, The Dönmeh Jews, D. Mustafa Turan writes that Wahhab’s grandfather, Tjen Sulayman, was actually Tjen Shulman, a member of the Jewish community of Basra, Iraq. The Iraqi intelligence report also states that in his book, The Dönmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahhabis, Rifat Salim Kabar reveals that Shulman eventually settled in the Hejaz, in the village of al-Ayniyah what is now Saudi Arabia, where his grandson founded the Wahhabi sect of Islam. The Iraqi intelligence report states that Shulman had been banished from Damascus, Cairo, and Mecca for his “quackery.” In the village, Shulman sired Abdul Wahhab. Abdel Wahhab’s son, Muhammad, founded modern Wahhabism.

>The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

Yes, that is obviously what happens. The state apparel is made of illiterates that will buy weapons first and foremost while dropping every single instance of golf production or imports. They are sandniggers after all, they are probably barely even conscious.

Do you even listen to yourself? "if I sell weapons to the dealer who gives them to criminals in my neighborhood for free, I win".
Pathetic

>Israel is GIVEN money BY the US
And Germany, and half the world because WW2 is everyone's fault except jews

Making money for America? Love how liberals are trying to turn this into an anti trump narrative. Bioo hoo sand niggers killing each other is bad

>Desert kikes caught supplying ISIS with their "favorite drug".

Now, the Saudis can deliver arms to ISIS when they drop off the amphetamines.

>Beirut -- A Lebanese official says Beirut airport authorities have foiled one of the country's largest drug smuggling attempts, seizing two tons of amphetamine Captagon pills before they were loaded onto the private plane of a Saudi prince.

>Saudi prince held in massive drug bust in Lebanon
cbsnews.com/news/saudi-prince-held-massive-amphetamine-bust-lebanon/

>Isis fighters in Syria have been using an amphetamine called ‘Captagon’ to stay alert in battle – a drug unknown outside the Middle East.

>What exactly is ‘Captagon’, the drug of choice for Isis fighters?
metro.co.uk/2015/10/19/what-exactly-is-captagon-the-drug-of-choice-for-isis-fighters-5449606/

There are two workable solutions to the Muslim question:
1) Exterminate them all through war
2) Balance the power in the region to create stability

A third solution - magically turn them into democracies by invading them, i.e. neoconservatism - has been tried and disproven. Further discussion:

1) Extermination - the final solution is always Sup Forums's favored solution, but it won't happen.

2) Balance the power - the most realistic solution. Iran is the #1 source of funding and training for terrorists. Obama massively elevated Iran by putting them on the path to nukes, foolishly believing they would change their ways. Our choices:

>Do nothing, tolerate an emboldened Iran that has openly pledged death to America.
>Attack Iran, and engage in yet another endless war in the ME
>Elevate Saudi Arabia to counter the Iranian threat. Hope they actually fight terrorists so we don't have to. Hope this helps end the wave of fleeing sand niggers.

No doubt it's a gamble. But probably our best option.

Honestly I don't care what they do with the weapons.
I just want the $$$$$$$ for our country.

Saudis make great business partners when it comes to weapons.
>They have money
>They need weapons constantly to give to proxies
>Losing war to a bunch of farmers with 60 year old weapons despite having a 7 nation alliance and modern NATO equipment

This essentially means they will always need new weapons. Within 2 months, they will come back asking for more.

I just don't know anymore.. 2020 can't come soon enough.

>Sell a huge amount of weapons with US ID numbers to ISIS arming Sauds
>Kill ISIS fighters
>Find same weapons on them
>Ask Saud how they got them
>Literally cannot weasel out of it
>War with most wealthy oil company that keeps fucking with oil prices
>Obtain oil land for America
I thought leftists were fans of seizing the means of production :(

Woops, I had that backwards.
Sauds arm ISIS. Haha samefag anyways..

Go donate your Starbucks paycheck to Bernie. Trump is fixing the fact that the US has had the shitty end of all trade deals for decades. Obama would have given the Saudis that $380 billion AND the weapons for free.

This. He's literally just a dumb fucking conman who appeals to his even dumber base, speaking at their 4th grade level with his empty promises with nothing to back them up. Look at the 900 things he complained about other politicians doing that he's now doing himself, his innumerable flipflops that his base just sucks up as 9000d chess.

The money the U.S. gives Israel is earmarked for them to buy weapons from U.S. manufacturers., it's just welfare but for guns. As such, Israel doesn't really spend any of its capital on U.S. weapons.

This. People getting butthurt for no reason. If anything more Islamic terrorists just goes to continue to prove the reality that Muslim's are violent homicidal inbred sand people

>elect a man who has conned himself to success
>believe he'll be anything but a conman as president.
He's lining his pockets.

>Iran is the #1 source of funding and training for terrorists and has openly pledged death to America.
>Our best option is to send money and weapons to kikes.

OP, got your answer:

Trump needs to submit to the Jews.

>Jews have infiltrated themselves deep into political landscape
>Some may call this the "deep state"
>Jews control the deep state so much that they have every politician Shilling for Israel
>Trillions of Jews to fund Zionist wars
>Jews control the media and shut down all counter movements

The truth is Trump cannot overthrow the Zionist deep state.

He needs your support. He needs everyone to collectively name the Jew and declare a war against the Jewish agenda on breeding out wights through demographic replacement. Trump cannot do this alone together, but one day we will realize that Hitler was right and do a massive purge. It will happen most likely after you and I die.

Trump INC.

There is a civil war coming in Saudi Arabia (pic related, don't blame me for the shitty quality, I copied it yesterday)

>to his even dumber base

Ah yes versus the left's voter base which consists of brown people with IQs in the 80s, white female liberal arts majors (their college "educated"), and a handful of intelligent big wigs who support them because they've bought them out to do their bidding.

t. american who will be bleeding to death in the desert after he's conscripted to invade iran because of the war economy he defends

fat cock down burger's throats

There is a incestuous relationship between the military top brass and defense contractors. These Generals don't give their loyalty away for free, they need their fiefs, they need money for their fiefs.

It's the laws of power. We may hate the Saudi's but pragmatically we need them. I hate it as much as you do.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're the sheeple and you're too dumb to realize it or comprehend it?

either we sell them the money or someone else does
plus, the Saudis are investing hundreds of billions more in the U.S.

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report

reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-security-idUSKCN11D2JQ

>Ah yes versus the left's voter base which consists of brown people with IQs in the 80s, white female liberal arts majors (their college "educated"), and a handful of intelligent big wigs who support them because they've bought them out to do their bidding.

HOW DARE YOU

>1488
Damn

So, the U.S. is borrowing money from (((China))) to give to Israel so they can buy arms from the U.S. military-industrial complex which is owned by international Jews leaving the U.S. middle-class, which is largely one paycheck away from losing everything, to foot the bill. Sounds about right.

I never implied they were much better. I shit on those degrees just as much as you do but that doesn't justify this partisanship and blind defense of this imbecile. I was hoping he'd do well, I really was, but I'm pretty sure Hillary was the lesser evil there. I didn't like her ties with Saudi at all, but Trump is cucking just as bad or worse than she would've, this on top of all his other idiocies.

obama isn't president anymore

Saudis are our allies you shill.

>Trump
>Fixing the US
He's just doing the Jews bidding, especially since Saudi royals are cryptos.

best evidence yet he is the swamp desu

i hope rand blocks it

When you're trillions in debt. You don't really have a choice.

The whole point is that the Saudis are buying arms to defend themselves so they wont need us you retard.

Defend themselves from what? They're the ones bankrolling the aggression going on in the middle east.

>implying we have an obligation to defend the Saudis.
good goy

paid shills here

So are Israel, now amp up your support for them too.

Digits confirm the day of the rope is coming.

USA + KSA + Israel = World Stability and PEACE!

Defend themselves from the terrorists they supply?

fuckin this

he's removing hillarys allies so that when the long dick of the law gets laid down no-one will bail her

We're getting 350 Billion for old weapons and F-22s I don't see the big deal.