#GetReady

twitter.com/jbrownedianis/status/865354569735438336

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dishes_from_the_Caucasus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw dumbass SJWs start a race war with the Russian and Georgian mafia and local communities in the US

Yeah it's food from the Caucus. Is that so hard for shitskins to understand? They demand we know every subtly of every ethnicity of their culture but they can't even get the difference between Spanish and Portuguese.

coons are so goddamn stupid

one can dream

Do they not know this is a geographic region?

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

Kek
These nogs are so low IQ, you'd be a fool to think you could put a Marxist revolution on their backs.

> Implying the restaurant is actually Georgian

Georgians don't do this

> Caucus

>#getready
What does this even mean?

Chimp out

they're going to start shit and get lynched by Slavs

Is Tbilisi worth visiting?

>this place is for whites only?

>no no no, we serve Russians too

kek

I seriously doubt it

>Judith A. Browne Dianis is an American civil rights attorney. She is the co-director of Advancement Project, a liberal nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C. Wikipedia

>Alma maters: Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia Law School

Can you say Affirmative Action?

I'd love to see her make something of this. I want this to be a national story.

>>this place is for whites only?
>>no no no, we serve Russians too
Lmao

I don't get it. What's she mad about?

KFC - NIGGER FOOD

So, they're complaining that a cuisine that hails from a certain region has a restaurant that advertises it as such?

someone please position a live cam outside this establishment. could be great

>can't even get the difference between Spanish and Portuguese.

Aren't they both arab rape babies?

you fags really need to let these retarded niggers shoot their foot off. at least if you're going to post at her, egg her dumbass on.

she thinks she just became SJW-famous

Moorish rape babies, even worse

They're gonna ruin a small business because they are retarded niggers

c'mon it's not like he lives there or has any reason to care about those who do
Considering stuff like common core, it's surprising that he even knows it exists!

i think its a good bet she never knew where the word Caucasian originated from. She probably honestly thought it was some "White Supremacy" establishment.

please happen

>being this retarded

why are blacks so retarded?

AVG TUNNEL VISION NIGGER

I CAN SAY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

>Black people knowing geography

>Caucasian cuisine

So burgers, fries, hotdog?

as always burger prooves how dumb he is

>when immigrants who actually work get shit on because they're white

I mean, it says "Caucasian Cuisine", not "Caucasian Restaurant". The restaurant is clearly advertising the type of food they serve, not the type of clientele they wish to attract.

This is fucking gold. This perfectly encapsulates the epitome of retarded 'SJWism'. What a dumb fucking cunt.

Where the fuck is this guy? It looks like a subway station with showers.

>mfw this sheboon thinks caucasian food is some white pride thing
>mfw she thinks georgian is from the state of georgia

>COLUMBIA LAW SCHOOL EDUCATED BLACK THINKING THIS RESTAURANT IS RACIST

THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS SHES A NIGGER

>somehow she makes more money than me

so that's the Electric Boogaloo I've heard so much about

They heard "Georgia" and figured the restaurant must serve food like what they'd get in Atlanta.

>Can you say Affirmative Action?

As someone who was waitlisted at Columbia Law (and ended up at UVA), the fact that they accepted her is really infuriating.

>grabbing the ground wire

instant death.

The Russians are no joke in Florida. This woman is crazy.

I won't say where/how but in a roundabout way I was with a group of them because a friend of a friend. We had just left a club and were being served breakfast at 3am by a chef with a fucking Sig, then the owner had a chat with us. Somehow it slipped out that while leaving the club we were harassed by a black crackhead, which is true. So the owner, this real big heavyset guy who was really really nice but you can just tell has done some shit, asked us where and at what time it happened. After that, two of his guys left and came back 20 minutes later. Nothing was said, but we did see the crackhead's bike mashed up into three parts with the wheels all fucked up sitting behind the dumpster two days later. No crackhead, though. The owner told my friend "You will have more pleasant evenings now" a little bit later. The omelet was pretty good, too

She should get a refund if she's never even heard of the Caucasus.

You said it Ahmad

Please let this happen

Are we going to see a chimpouts?

That's so fucking fake

Looks like Alcatraz. The prison is now one big tour/museum.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

Weren't there more comments on there?

Grab your tracksuit boys its time to lynch some niggers

I live in the Russian section of Philadelphia which is the second largest Russian population in the US, great people just don't fuck with them. They also keep the blacks out.

Nobody would get butthurt about a place selling afro-caribbean food.

>We asked is this only for white people
This woman is such a race-baiting piece of shit. Hurdur is the Mexican restaurant down the street only for Mexicans???

Sadly this

>Iberians
>white

No, it's the electric jigaboo

It's actually a chain spanning from Texas to Florida. Although they were smart enough not to make any ethnic references in the name

>Blame me for what I say!

Get off the fucking internet. I don't know why you autists can't trust anything at face value.

Even it's clean when someone says "Italian restaurant"

Ayy lmao.

Btw, as much as i hate caucasian monkeys, their cuisine is the best.

What is Caucasian cuisine? Beets and cabbage like other slavs?

I don't get it. Why did she ask if it was only for White people? Then someone with limited English responded in a way that made her upset?

Help me understand this shindig Sup Forums!

They said Russians were not white.

>What is Caucasian cuisine? Beets and cabbage like other slavs?

Yea but with more chechen explosives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dishes_from_the_Caucasus

>caucasian monkeys
Holy Kek Russia

Caucasians arent slavic retarded fuck

>Stuffed peppers
>Skewered Meats
>cheese filled bread with egg

Doesn't look bad at all.

Just looked at the source and I noticed a peculiar instance, mountain Jews... the fuck

Lots a lot more meat focused than I thought it would be
Looks pretty delicious

That all sounds like stuff black people would love, why doesn't this bitch just go in and order some food and see what happens? Why is the first reaction to go to the internet to virtue signal?

It's not virtue signaling

It's outright racial hostility

Proogreeessssiiivvveeee~

delousing chamber

>niggers
>knowing geography

They fucking think they wuz egyptian kangz just because they're on the same land mass as congo and bantu negroids.

This is probably the same type of #woke negress who goes around saying "white peepo have no culture."

>georgians
>slavs

yeah i agree. Let them waste their time with their | investigating reporting" only to BTFO themselves by showing their stupidity.

Fucking idiots

what did she mean by this

>No no, it's not for white people only, we serve many Russians also

Top bantz

Go read her Twitter. Stirring racial animosity is what she does for a living.

He's in the cinema showering area, duh.

That's the main reason I stopped going.

Pic very related

What about this one?

american niggers might be the dumbest people on earth. i mean americans are already dumb and niggers are dumb so when you put them together you'd imagine they'd be twice as dumb, but in actuality they're even dumber, like literal fucking retards

Georgian is a dank language

ნიგერები და ებრაელები ცუდი ამბავია

Russians don't really like niggers. Half the busineses they own in the states are money laundering fronts for the mob.

what the fuck happened where is the rest of the video?