Why is this guy so butthurt all the time?

You can't act witty and stuff while your anus is bleeding live on TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZR6WmYdbf2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because there's more to his show than a short segment about lmao2scoop that Sup Forums posts constantly because they can't actually post any proper defenses of Trump.

Who's to say that he is?

He found the button that attracts shekels and he's pounding on it.

Wtf i love reddit, israel, globalism and hillary now.

the colbert report was so much funnier.

Besides the obvious fucked up childhood shit: his dad and his brothers, who his mother loved more than Stephen, died in a freak plane crash and afterwords, his mom uprooted him from his comfy home up north and made him attempt a southern prep school where he was mercilessly bullied from day one to the day he graduated?

Or the fact that he's a failed fucking actor who had to give up his dreams on the big screen to become a parody of a newscaster on a show that became so popular that they KILLED the comedy show he preferred to work on to free him up to do the former?

Or the fact that when he took over the Late Show, he completely tanked the ratings to the point that there was serious talk about firing him?

Or the fact that he was openly exposed to be a paid whore, who's sister's failed vanity run for Congress, was paid for by a pedophile political fixer (Podesta) who he routinely ha contact with in order to make sure he was shilling Hillary and the DNC preferred talking points? And that he had to have Podesta pay off media cronies to smear his rival (Jimmy Fallon) just to get them to stop talking about how CBS wanted him fired?

Or the clusterfuck of pure humiliation that was his Showtime pay cable election night special? Which was written and produced explicitly with the belief Hillary would win and when Trump run, ended up with 90% of the planned sketches not airing and Stephen literally barely able to control his anger at Trump for ruining his big night, that he could barely get through his mealy mouth, totally disingenuous "we now have to come together as a country and heal" speech at the end?

Yeah but beside that why is his anus bleeding?

Seems like Trumpcucks are butthurt. They've been obsessively asspained for weeks now ever since Cock Holster joke. Literally spending every day obsessively posting about him, triggered at every joke. Try not to be so obvious when you project.

>no more pics of rage colbert yet with all caps.
pol I'm disappointed
TTTWWOOOOO SSCCOOUUPOPSSSSSS DOOOONNNAARRLDS TROOOMPPSSS

>N-n-no you are!

Good takedown of what I said, fellow (((white)))

pic related

Good post.
I'll have a second scoop of that.

I don't know. Everytime I check the youtube channel, there are like 2 new clips out of 2.5 about the Donald.

Bump

He's the stodgy establishment now, what else can he be but a butthurt scold towards all the subversive chilluns who mock his sacred cows and reject his values?

Imagine being so assblasted you dedicate every show, every night, to making fun of boland krumpf.

What a sad life

>Because there's more to his show than a short segment about lmao2scoop
Yeah, there are all the segments where he whores corporate media properties to his audience of mindless consumers. These late night talk shows are merely extended commercials for media properties like movies, tv shows and albums.

I don't know, he seems pretty chilled to me.

[spoiler]Maybe you're the one who's butthurt[/spoiler]

He's a gay pedophile. Like all Catholic-Communists

Connections.
youtu.be/ZR6WmYdbf2k

Based black man

>Squeak

Because he's gonna go to prison if pedogate gets fully exposed.

Globalists and Marxist like Colbert and Jorge Bergoglio cannot be Catholics, they're heretics who have seized the machinery and institutions of the Catholic Church and abuse them. But hey, there isn't a single Church of Man for which this is not true.