/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PUkOU
archive.is/LSPVE
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
hacked-emails.com/
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
mpdc.dc.gov/release/homicide-2100-block-flagler-place-northwest
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
hacked-emails.com/check_email
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone PLEASE loop me in?

Timeline after Rich left the bar

around 1:30am - Left Lou's because it's closing time.
1:21 - 1:33 - Received call from a friend
2:05 - 3:34 - Called GF (GF was in Michigan?)
Call dropped for a bit, then he called her again
~3:34 - ~4:17 - Continued speaking with GF
~ 4:17am - Ended call with GF
4:19am - Shot (patrolling police heard gunshot?). Found by police shortly after and taken to hospital.
5:57am - Pronounced dead

I got this from archive.is/PUkOU and archive.is/LSPVE
nbcwashington and wapo, hopefully they are at least reporting to truth on this part.

Keept to the substance there is. = Wikileaks Sethrich connection. If he was the leaker the DNC and MSM are done (Russia, LOL). Even if it was a dodged robbery. Dont let them lure you inthe who killed him, at this time. Dont jump through their hoops. Its easy for them to put down your connections of Podestas Ex-wife etc. and other far fetched stuff.

BUT they cant answer why wikileaks should set out a bounty for Seth. They have no answer. Akams razor points directly to seth being the leak. Also remember what Assange said in an Interview obviously pointing to Seth. The wikileaks connection is all that is needed for a massive impact in favour of fairness and justice.

ASK THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN,

-WHY DID ASSANGE REFER IN AN INTERVIEW TO SETH?

-WHY DID HE PUT OUT THE BOUNTY?

It was my understanding that there was a THREE HOUR discrepancy in the timeline.

It's possible that the White House might have stepped in and helped hush the situation up after Rich got whacked. Otherwise anons here are trying to figure out if there is a way to use Lou's wifi to log into Seth's Gmail account

bumping new bread

I think that may have been the supposed phone calls? Not sure

I'm quite certain that there was a time slot from 1:30 to 4:20 that is unaccounted. We cant assume he was on the phone unless we have a source to confirm it. Any user have that source?

So a guy is dead for doing what exactly?

Do you actually have anything that makes it the DNC and not some nigger or Russia? If not go back to /x/

tfw I have come to a revelation that best explains these circumstances

Seth Rich WAS the source for Wikileaks, but...

He WAS NOT assassinated and was otherwise murdered

It is quite a coincidence, but it is the more likely explanation that still explains why there is a cover-up and panic! Because it looks like an assassination and BTFO the Russia narrative that was created from the start.

Point is - coverup and panic does not mean there was assassination

>rspacing

Either way in your scenario the Dems are fucked.

He is supposedly the DNC leaker who gave Wikileaks the emails.

>supposedly
That gets you know where

Yes even without assassination, if proven Russia narrative was made up Dems are 100% done

this

>Not assasinated
>Suposedly pick pocketed, but then killed and didn't have anything stolen

GUYS, SETH'S GMAIL PASSWORD IS HACKED AND CAN BE FOUND FROM THE DARKNET.

Too bad it would be illegal to use it ":D"

Supposedly his girlfriend confirmed it but who knows if that is reliable or not

If that were true why hasn't anyone posted it yet?

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
this was first local broadcast of crime,
contains video of interview with neighbor.
article contradicts later reports of a ShotSpotter detecting the gunshots

This happens all the time - that's why there is a classification for botched robbery. Once he shot him robber needed to run before police arrive.

The smoking gun is the wikileaks connection, and by Assange himself made obvious. If the Russia narrative is proven wrong DNC and MSM fall. The murder itself is actually a sidestory, with no real evidence yet, so dont run for it, you will likely make a fool out of yourself. You make it easy to be called a conspiracy theorist. Not so if you stick to the basics, where Assange laid the crooms.

That is interesting.

Do the later reports exclusively claim the shotspotter picked up the noise?

Idk if none of you knew it yet, because it's on the dump of millions passwords, plaintext. But it's in there.

Im not going to use it. There's probably nothing important left in the mailbox and I dont want to get killed.

>mommy I'll be playing detective in my room don't come in!

You're telling me the killer didn't have time to just take his wallet, jewels or anything and yet still hasn't been identified?

goddamn it finland just direct us to the list then for fucks sake, this is important

#JusticeForSeth

Err I'm from DC, and the DC government is not capable of handling such a scheme.

Did you know a crackhead was elected mayor twice? Please.

Rake yourself leaf.

So now that Joe Capone has legitimately changed his story, does this literally make him Suspect #1.

There is a reported evidence he was there the night Seth died, now he is Claiming he was already out of state.

The Party intentionally killed Seth Rich in a very obvious manner (Mugging with nothing stolen, Planting media story's that he had leaked DNC info). So as to set an example for any potential new leakers.
Unfortunately they were not counting on losing an election to the "Law and order" Candidate.

>Spelling
>Flag
That gets you nowhere

the official police report states it

Did he actually change it though? Only account of this I have seen is from Webb and that is just hearsay. That doesn't make it true unless he coughs up proof

I agree that given his ties to the mayor, he is important to this, are you aware that he was invited to a sports game in the mayor's box and featured in on of their campaign ads?

Wouldn't there be some evidence of this? At least a paper trail you could FOIA?

So, no reports of officers hearing it then? That is interesting

I did not know that, has anyone been compiling all this information. I have been busy the past few days and haven't had time to look into this stuff.

what is CIC?

hacked-emails.com/

Start from there, go to darknet and you will find it.

>an unrelated murder
>more likely
whats more likely gang gang comes along. Busts a cap in his back and is gone without nothing in return?

Here are posts from end of prev thread that may be relevant and/or still need answers:

Thx for the vid link. They state a few times that he was "jumped" then shot. "jumped, fell to the ground, then shot" How did they know this? dammit there is video somewhere!!
Anonymous (ID: 59FQJ8sR) 05/21/17(Sun)13:48:57 No.126462233▶File: shots.jpg (49 KB, 810x410)
from article in link
i remember very clearly that the first reports were that patrolling officers heard the shots.
a cpl days later - articles written claimed the ShotSpotter detected them.
>>
Anonymous (ID: GrlAE4XQ) 05/21/17(Sun)13:49:14 No.126462272▶
thx. Where is Lake Anna? DC area? Nebraska?
Anonymous (ID: Hg4jKo9T) 05/21/17(Sun)13:50:27 No.126462387▶This I just saw this and was gonna post. Good work. Shows more lies and contradictions
>>
Anonymous (ID: GrlAE4XQ) 05/21/17(Sun)13:52:22 No.126462636▶
doesn't it look like they are performing CPR? Why isn't he in the ambulance already? Or is that not a person/SR on the ground--they are just gathering evidence? With possible shooter(s) still in the area?
>>
Anonymous (ID: GrlAE4XQ) 05/21/17(Sun)13:53:53 No.126462805▶
same here. Yes, more contradictions
>>
Oh, NVM my last post, just saw this. Got it--so they are immune to FOIA requests, and only release on their own call.
Anonymous (ID: Hg4jKo9T) 05/21/17(Sun)14:01:12 No.126463626▶See the logo on the car to the bottom right? Anybody know?
A vehicle in that vicinity with it's lights on would likely be a police vehicle of some type, you could look up the local police vehicles to be sure.
--

FOIAs have been put in but you know how this shit goes, they will probably say all the records have been (((lost)))

I threw the link up in the OP

Here is a screenshot of his attendance at the game as well:

Tried to mug him, Seth resist or mugger panic - shot - mugger runs. I wasn't there but this happens all the time, why it's called a botched robbery. Robbery goal is not to shoot someone.

So why does this a conspiracy theory rather than a news story?

Has he used big red at all?

Should read the OP my bad.

Why the fuck is Joe suddenly all over DC.

Metropolitian Police Department press release from Monday July 11
mpdc.dc.gov/release/homicide-2100-block-flagler-place-northwest

The Party has a firm grasp over media and numerous legal jurisdictions (local Sheriffs, judges, Mayors and Alphabet agency's). All of this has been openly displayed with the DNC leaks (Media collusion) and the constant blocking of Trumps policy's (Sanctuary cities, Agitation by NGO's)

So they were close enough to hear the shots but they couldn't at least secure the vicinity around the scene and maybe catch the fucks? Maybe cops did the hit? Convenient and easy to cover

This. Stick with the hard evidence. It's enough to bring down the DNC. Once it implodes, some people will feel really bad about being duped by them and will come forward. Police/FBI will likely actually start investigating the case.

Our main hope now is that if Kim provides irrefutable proof that Seth was his source. I believe that he will. Hopefully by Tuesday, maybe he will take a little longer to get his legal stuff in order.

The main question we need answered is then: at the DNC (or any of the alphabet agencies) WHO KNEW HE WAS THE LEAKER?

Who were the people pushing the technical "evidence" that the Russians were behind this. We need to hit them hard once Kim comes forward with his proof.

If you are going to do it, backup everything before posting it.

2+2=5

Okay so this is just pizzagate 2.0 with murder instead of kids. Got it.

If CIC is not an acronym for a shot-spotter, and is something like "citizen incoming call" (IDK) then are there two police reports floating around? I swear I saw one that clearly stated it was a response to a shotspotter. Are the people doing trial/testing on shotspotters (who would make a lot of $ if they are effective) trying to bump the % of effectivity?

yes, CIC refers to the ShotSpotter
which contradicts this

You hit the nail right on the head

>Who were the people pushing the technical "evidence" that the Russians were behind this. We need to hit them hard once Kim comes forward with his proof.

That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.

quote from shattered

Wuz

What if everything turns out to be nothing?

>inb4 shill

Come on man. You can't expect tons of normal people to be in on a murder conspiracy like this. Most people have some level of morals, even in a place like DC. Especially the ordinary stiffs that you're suggesting would be willing to cover this up. Look for a new angle this one is bad.

Not sure, but someone I talked to about this said the Mayor and WH were involved to certain degrees so his association with both of them and the timing is very suspicious

I'll take a look

It does seem to contradict it. Could be possibility of both habbenings at the same time--shotspotter goes off and patrol hears it?

What is still bothering me is the seemingly lack of tactical protection if there is even a remote chance of an active shooter being in the vicinity. (That is if I am interpreting the still shot from the video properly and that is SR on the ground, multiple personnel standing around, etc.)

>You can't expect tons of normal people to be in on a murder conspiracy like this

I don't expect anything less from these people. All they need is compliance from
the judge
Coroner
police chief
and media

This Russia story was already being pushed before the election dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Some people must have known it was Seth, especially technical people at the DNC must have known.

Uh, anons?

hacked-emails.com/check_email

If you search for [email protected] here it says his password has been leaked. How do we go about hunting this down?

This is the wrong interpretation. Better explanation is that Seth rich was corruptly discovered as leaker by Susan rice style unmasking shortly before he was killed. this would involve very few people so it's plausible and nobody at the top of the Obama admin would be able to admit to corrupt unmasking or even identify the Seth rich name leaker so they all have to shill incredibly hard for Hillary and pray that outsiders never get to see the info.

based on the language in that
if kimdotcom can prove he is gufficer2.0
and got the info from seth rich
that still wont PROVE the dnc did it
but i think that every one knows and are playing the classified info game
>cant talk about it, its classified

You're trying to cover up your murder. What do you do? And also, what do you forget to do because it's too much work or nobody will ever take the time to check?

This stuff is always fun regardless

If they killed him, they screwed up somewhere. They're only human, after all. There are probably many different ways to get to the bottom of this.

story from washington post doesn't match the story and updates from family on gofundme page....

https: //www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/21/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-slain-dnc-staffer/?utm_term=.37257a2ebb99

I love how this mess of a conspiracy is spinning out of control as people try to make sense of it

I guess so. Just don't make yourself go crazy over this.

mkay

How many times was Seth Rich shot?

Obama admin probably told DNC the leaker purely to get that person out of the organization. Obama people probably shit their pants harder than everyone else when Hillary actually had him murdered. How do you admit it without being implicated and jailed though? You can't. Thus the Russia narrative begins full steam ahead.

Linkedin passwd is plaintext and dated two days before murder. Hurry up, there's already anons at it, including shills.

But again, you probably wont find anything. Seth was a data guy. He wouldn't have used his own gmail for anything "dangerous".

bump. again and again

Because Wikileaks is owned by the Kremlin these days and Seth rich was a good scape goat, since he couldn't deny it.

I don't believe kimdotcom is guccifer2.0. That would be interesting.

It is certain that Kim sent wikileaks some DNC emails on October 26 (check his twitter). I have always wondered who his source was, it now looks like Seth was among his sources.

Even if the DNC did not murder Seth, him being murdered and them not releasing he was the leaker is too much for any moderate democrat IMO. Once the DNC starts collapsing, people will come forward and the murder will get solved.

Hey guys just came to make sure you have no evidence. Yep, you got nothing. Good luck with that fatass Kim Dotcom. I'm sure he's got all the answers.

Kim has delivered before. Sleep tight tonight knowing you are helping covering criminals

We need need memes ready to spread when Kim provides his evidence. I'm assuming he'll release emails.

I agree with the people ITT against spreading conspiracy theories to normies. The hard evidence without needing to make any interference is more than enough. Adding anything we can not prove with 100% certainty may discredit those things we do know with 100% certainty.

Key claims (assuming Kim releases emails)
>There are verified emails showing that a murdered DNC staffer and not Russia leaked to wikileaks.
>Several experts, both democrats and republicans, have verified the authenticity of these emails
>This is not a conspiracy theory but very simple evidence that not the Russians but people within the DNC were behind the leaks
>The DNC has been organizing a media campaign pushing the narrative that Russia was behind the hacks despite some people within the DNC knowing that the murdered DNC staffer was the actual leaker

Look at the fact that the Democrats have done plenty of horrible shit that we know about

Obviously we're only seeing a fraction of the picture. That means it most likely gets worse.

When will they release toxicology and autopsy? Any reason they cannot?

I'm not adept at this shit, someone pay fucking attention and help out here

Seth Rich's password is available to us wake the fuck up anons

Like with the October Surprise where he just goes NSA HAS ALL THE EVIDENCE. Blah blah blah.

They "lost" them

Someone help out here, Rich's password is out here

Shill harder faggo

Correlation doesnt mean causation.

2x (three wounds, one bullet entered and exited=2wounds, other bullet did not exit, = 2 shots, 3 gsw's)

and there are several accounts of two men (four legs anyhow) being the possible suspects. So why does the family use "who?" That seems to indicate singular.

lassp paragraph of that article w/Bauman's statement--is that a BTFO or else to Gingrich?

"“At this point, only people with transparent political agendas or sociopaths are still perpetuating Seth Rich conspiracies and in Newt Gingrich we find both,” said Bauman. He can never know the deep pain he has caused the Rich family, and I hope he is held accountable either in this world or the next.”

in this world or the next? whoa

Even if they didn't kill him, they should have released him being a leaker so the police could investigate that angle

Blump

FULL SETH RICH RUNDOWN:

**UPDATED** MAY 21, 2017

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

you know the guys who did this, i wonder where they are right now? are they chilling somewhere or what?