Hey goys

hey goys
jewess here
it seems that you have a few conspiracy theories about judaism, so ask me anything about jewry and i'll clear it up for you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
igenea.com/en/jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill it before it lays eggs!

Why doesn't Israel take in any migrants or refugees when they're the one's pushing for it into Europe?

Tits or GTFO.

they're not pushing for it?

They are.

and israel does take in migrants. when I was there there were shitloads of slavs

they are not.

show us your fat jew tits

Do you fuck goys?

Also can u post tits plz?

yes, i love goy boys

Nice source you got there

Tits or GTFO

Thanks for the EXIF data sweetie, im honing in on your address right now

have you all never seen tits or something? here

>goys
>t. Christian McGentilson

No conspiracies.
It's that you have jewish priviledge in US and poor blacks are oppressed by them, they have not equal chances.
And most of the slave merchants were jews, so you oppressed them since the beginning of US.
You should put a tax for jews and give some of your money to the poor oppressed blacks.

i follow judaism though

You sound like a nigger complaining about da white mayn oppressin' youz

nice.

You know the rules
Timestamp + tits.
Otherwise fuck off

moar

You are oppressing us, we wuz kangz and sheiit in Egypt.

>news I don't like is jewish

It's some guy LARPing with pictures he gets of the same girl. Never time stamps.

no, I just post here a lot and you always find my threads. topkek

was obv.

NYC kikes are a lost cause

No shit Sherlock

RARE

Nice rack nonetheless.

obviously

Not well enough to know basic Hebrew grammar.

>RARE

Larp confirmed

whats that candle stick called?

Quiet Jew.

The words of 1 Jew are what 14 million worldwide believe? ok. also source?
I can read hebrew.
It's a Menorah

hey Sup Forums,
jew here ask me anything
youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI

>conspiracy theories
i just hate kikes and want to mass murder them. why does it have to be more complicated than that?

>The words of 1 Jew are what 14 million worldwide believe? ok. also source?
not just one

brother nathanael is a mentally insane, self hating kike.

in fact there are a lot of jews wanting to get rid of white people

I doubt these 2 "jews" were even religious.
also sources? all of these look like they were made by stormfront users, topkek.

Why the fuck isn't this shit deletec yet?

Nobody here with brains thinks that it's you or the vast majority of Jews who are in on this; it's just a small clique of Jews.
>A SMALL, ROOTLESS INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE

9/10 would breed

and there are millions of Gentiles who want the same thing.
also, they aren't religious jews, so they're not real jews.

why is this a picture of a picture wtf

Why don't you follow our rules?

>no true scotsman
you just lost GG

Are you by any chance a Russian jew? I know a lot of them in the Philly area.

yes, both of my parents are from russia

Mate, timestamp or gtfo, you seem... Not NEET to dare to show tits.

Jewish slavs, they don't count

Nice bait. Im an actual born female Jew (I am an athiest now), I dont give a fuck what faggots think about 'the Rothschilds' owning the world or whatever. Fuck odd with your LARP and stop posting some girl's pics she probably had leaked by her boyfriend, for the sake of pretending to be female.

Post a pic of your hand with a timestamp or we can't take your word for anything.

jewish slavs and non jewish slavs. you fucking retard.

You stole my get.

if the mother is a jew, they are a jew. the gentiles at least have a reason because the jews do nothing but to jew around.
yeah not all jews are (((jews))), not all (((jews))) are jews, but a lot of you jews are (((jews))) and a lot of the (((jews))) are jews. you not realizing what a big part of your people is about (implying you are not just some retarded larper) is just part of the problem.
ask yourself why the jews got kicked out of their hostnations over a 100 times during the course of history. it surely is just baseless antisemitism amiright?

also tits or gtfo

go have a Mai Tai on the US tax paying Goyim. They're paying for it. You enjoy it.

Fuck Off cunt!

LOL, Sup Forums has been stripping EXIF data for some time already, nice LARPing though

ITT watch out for jewish mind tricks. if you must engage the jew, make sure you do it from a place of sure footing.

Why the fuck does everyone use question marks inappropriately?

Do Jewesses really all fantasize about Ben Shapiro's enormous 13" wallet?

lol what

why are poles so stupid?

tell me what your cognitive dissonance makes you unable to process sugartits, maybe we can clear it up

why are you taking quotes from stormfront and making up retarded rules on who is jewish

>a literal screen shot
I thought kikes were supposed to be smart?

you polish tho

please bestow your jewish tits

>Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism follow the Halakha, deeming a person to be Jewish if their mother is Jewish
also wether i got them from stormfront or not is irrelevant. the people said it. also i never even was on that website.

Slavs are white. What about African refugees?

Its this jewess again. Why don't you accept christ as your messiah?

You do know that the reason why USA is 60% white is because a Jew politician right?
Jews are behind German, Hungarian and Russian communist revolutions
Just something to think about

you're the one with cognitive dissonance.

they weren't religious. so they weren't jewish.

ithe commie revolution was probably one of the better things to happen to russia. if not for that, russians would still be living under tsarist rule, and normal civilians would still be treated like niggers.

tsars did oppress serfs and regular people.

stalin and the bolsheviks were still pretty evil, they just made russia a superpower and more hardworking.

you lost big time, accept it.

I'm not even op, fucking kraut.

stephanie cane. will she fug me? I want to fug her but I don't have a big dick.

They don't want niggers in israel but they can immigrate

>they weren't religious. so they weren't jewish.
plenty of jews are not religious, but they are still jewish
Except for the fact that living conditions were improving as country was industrializing, serfs were already freed by that time for about 50 years, the democratically elected Duma forced Tsar to give up power and the country transitioned into constitutional monarchy like UK, Netherlands and ect. But then November revolution came and fucked everything up.

>ithe commie revolution was probably one of the better things to happen to russia. if not for that, russians would still be living under tsarist rule, and normal civilians would still be treated like niggers.
that is better than sending millions of people into death in a conquest for europe in WW2 and letting another few millions starve to death

i just before that gave a source showing you jewishness is independent of religion and that its more like an ethnicity since it gets passed down by the mother. they were jews. also show me where i have cognitive dissonance. i would like to see where i was wrong

a. state what makes a jew a jew, not religiously. AND PROVE IT
b. the commie revolution was still better than the tsardom. russia became a superpower, people learned how to work hard, and they won every single war.

a. You mean what your idol hitler did?
b. Right, but that means they have no morals since they're religious. Also AFAIK there's no such thing as a jewish gene, am I wrong?

see and if you too stupid to understand its implications see what i wrote in

since they're NOT religious**

you have NO SOURCES

THE KIKES

hitler didnt start the war. here is a rundown on the events:
>Poles kill germans in territory that was german before WW1 and thus had a lot of germans living there
>Hitler went into Poland in order to stop the murdering
>Britain and their jewish masters didn't like an indipendent and strong germany, and thus took this as reason to declare war on germany
>Russia, already doing its best to distribute Bolshevism in europe saw the opportunity and made also forced advances towards the west.
>Britains, realizing they are getting in trouble right now, ask their jewish masters to draw the USA into the war
>They demand Israel as payment, which Hitler tried to give the jews before the war already in order to get them out of the government and stop them from jewing around (Haavara agreement) which the Brits didnt play along with.
>Brits agree this time, USA gets drawn into the war, and the rest is History

so n, its not what hitler did, he tried to protect german people and they took it as an excuse to declare war. hitler even sent over a dozen peacetreaties to the bongs which they all ignored.

also yes you are wrong. you can detect if you are from jewish decendence through you gene. just wait till someone makes another thread about how he is devesated after making a DNA test to see where he comes from and found out he had some jewish anchestors.

are you fucking too stupid to read? or just so stupid you cant even looked at the linked post where i linked a source? here again. a special service
>Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism follow the Halakha, deeming a person to be Jewish if their mother is Jewish

lol everyone hates the germans, I wonder why

and prove that there's a jewish gene

>a. state what makes a jew a jew, not religiously. AND PROVE IT
Jews are obviously a people with their own culture, language, myths and yes religion. That is enough to call people a nation
> b. the commie revolution was still better than the tsardom. russia became a superpower, people learned how to work hard, and they won every single war.
The communist revolution stagnated the industrialization progress, Russian empire was on its way to surpass Germany economically, Russia was always a superpower since 17th century, people always worked hard that is an retarded point, and soviet union lasted for 70 years while Russian Tsardom lasted for 400 years.

Look, I can do that too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism

everyone hates the jews. i wonder why :^)
here you can make a test if you are jewish based on your DNA
igenea.com/en/jews
its not wether or not there is one jewish gene, but a lot of genes coming together. fucking retard

>and prove that there's a jewish gene
You can find out how Jewish you are by 23 and me