qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get out nigger. You don't belong here.

Sage

>Breaking the law while also not

>law abiding
>undocumented

What am I reading

ACLU seems like the wrong way to spell POLICE...

>illegal
>law abiding

OP has issues with syntax and is a faggot.

>illegal immigration
>not illegal

Wut

>non-criminal illegal immigrant
>literally "non-criminal criminal"
I know this is bait but come on.

>non criminal criminals
We '84 now

not enough

what is the ACLU going to do about it?
non citizens have no protection under the law

such an easy fpbp to get and ya blew it

this

Drag it out in court to waste tax payer funds.

>non-criminal illegal alien
These fucking people...

>non-criminal
>illegal aliens

You are the real nigger.

>non-criminal illegals
what

This is a literal example of Orwellian Double-Think

Holy Fuck

> law abiding man
> illegal alien
Truly, war is peace in America now.

>non-criminal illegal alien

>non-criminal trespassers

>undocumented illegal immigrant
>Law-abiding citizen

I laughed so hard

>non-criminal criminals

I literally do not have a suitable reaction image but I also don't have the image stating that, so this will have to do.

>when the most leftie person I know is still flabbergasted by how the US excuses illegal immigrants

Is this purely an American thing?

>independent travelers

All 11,000 are criminals. All 11,000 broke the law.

Theyre illegal tho

Yeah in america we pretty much live on a political rollercoaster designed by Mr. Bones and nobody gets a say or gets to get off

As close to America as we are, I've still yet to meet anyone who defends illegals. I think it really is just an American thing.

>residing in a country illigally
>law-abiding

Good joke

Undocumented = illegal.

OP is a cunt. Make america spick and nigger free

Hispanics are undocumented citizens. They are the real Americans.

>immigrated illegally
>law-abiding citizen

So I guess he didn't have a fake or stolen identity and still paid taxes at the completely legit job he had.

>non criminal criminals
jesus

>trespassing
>law-abiding

Pick only one

No human being is illegal.

Why haven't all of the home addresses of the leftist propaganda pushers been distributed to the illegal immigrants so they can go rape, murder, and steal all of their families and property?

Imagine a gang of illegals being given the addresses of the multi-million dollar homes some of those in the media and apart of the leftist propaganda groups and they go rape and murder their families. Do you think (((CNN))) would cover it if one of their top Jews were raped and killed in their NYC high rise homes by illegals?

>(((CNN))): Oy Vey!!! This just in an innocent poor undocumented immigrant just raped and murdered (((CNN Host Name Here))). We would like to have a moment of silence for the poor immigrant as he had to be arrested for killing and burning alive our dear friend (((CNN Host Name Here))). Hopefully, this poor immigrant will be released soon so he can kill more people. Also, Trump is Hitler.

But they could be.

Borders are Racist. The Holocaust wouldn't have happened if we would have let the damn Jews in.

Iid rather see money spent on deporting these things than keeping them alive.

America was founded by illegal immigrants.

>non-criminal
>undocumented immigrant
Choose one.

I know you're b8ing, but still ...
Since no human is illegal, I'm going to come to your house uninvited and without telling you. Once I'm there, I'm going to insist that I have a right to be there.
By your logic you literally cannot refuse me

OP you a dumb fuck. I'm also glad that everyone immediately dog piled on your garbage thread to tell you that you're a dumb fuck. Fuck you OP, you dumb fuck.

Holy fuck OP's retardation level is off the charts. These illegals undermine the law, have a shitton of children so they can feed off the teat of American welfare system. Not to mention take the low-level labor jobs from blacks creating a community of blacks who have nothing to do but rape and murder

Trump is a racist. He wants to deport all the undocumented citizens.

HURRR DURRRRRRR
NOT AN ARGUMENT REDDIT FUCK.

they're still illegal. they're doing their jobs you fucking special kind of retard

Only 11 thousand? We need a thousand times as many

Why not give your address out so the illegal immigrants in your area can come and pay you a visit?

I am sure they will be more than happy to thank you for your willingness to destroy your nations sovereignty for their gain.

No. I'm psychologically abusing you. I'm a Jew.

every country has a right to say who comes in an out of their country you dumb entitled mother fucker.

I'm sorry.

"Non-criminal criminals"

Basically what AJ+ just said.

Nah, it was founded by conquerors.
Get the fuck out of here with your stupid bullshit.

>non-criminal illegal immigrants

Shut the fuck up racist.

>jokes on you, I'm just pretending to be retarded
pls go

cutting the shadows off at the bottom like that ruins the illusion

America is not a country. Only Israel has the right to exist.

(((Law-Abiding)))

Isn't it illegal to cross our border illegally, then live here illegally as well? hmm..

>ayyyy yo man like fuck dem' laws and sheit

Okay well you heard the guy, murder, rape and slavery is just kind of a "whatever man" sort of deal right now, who needs laws anyways right?

>law abiding
>illegally in country

Pick one

You killed all of the native americans. It was a genocide. You have no right to exist. See you in the history books, white people, if we even give you a page.

Aren't you tired? Let's go to sleep.

>law abiding
>undocumented

jesus christ

Go back to Europe you colonialist capitalist swine!

niggers like you are NEXT

What law, specifically, did they break in coming here?

THEY DID NOTHING WRONG

>non-criminal illegal immigrants

This

>undocumented immigrants
>illegal immigrants
>illegal
>law abiding

I really don't see a connection here. Might have to look again.

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

>undocumented
>non-criminal
lel
"white hispanic"
lel

So much this

I'm African-American. You KKK inbred slave-driving racist scum.

an undocumented immigrant is a criminal

>law abiding
Do they really not see their own lunacy?

The land belonged to everyone according to the native americans.

>"Law abiding law breakers"
Really spun my dreidel

he can't keep getting away with it. impeach!

>11,000 non-criminal undocumented immigrants
>It's illegal to be undocumented
>It's not illegal to do illegal things
How are these people this retarded?

>Trespasses on U.S soil illegally
>Law-abiding

?????????????

Ever wonder who pushes mass immigration?
illegals:
>are criminals by definition
>bring diseases
>steal entry level jobs from poor (mostly blacl) americans
>commit massive amounts of crime
I could go on for hours,but I won't. You're just another braindead cunt that's been brainwashed their entire lives in public school to be a nice and obedient sheep.

You lefties are juvenile who only base their opinions on emotion (which the liberals play on so well) .Your entire movement is just identity politics. That's all you have.You manipulate peoples emotions
>buh babies are dying we need mass immigration to bring them here and save them!!
Know what would help babies? Stop aborting millions of them.
>buh we have to save refugees!!
Most "refugees" are economic migrants and are infiltrated by terrorists
>buh women are opressed!!
You want to bring in millions of muslims to treat women like dogshit..
>kopz r kkk nazis!!!! BLM!!
Police are responsible for less than %1 BLACK DEATHS , most are justified, majority of blacks killed by other blacks
>ban guns!!! guns are evil!
Yaaaaaa no. Guns actually save more love than they take so by banning guns you're basically saying you're ok with MORE people dying and you're condemning that 80lb woman to be raped by her 300lb attacker because guns make you FEEL icky.
>buh buuh buh
Your entire movement is a fucking joke!! Look st Venezuela!! GOODBYE FOOLS!

ooga booga go back to africa

Laws are for bigots. The police are racist. I'll see you in the streets pinche gringo.

Ok pls destroy every invention made by white people, and no you cannot have the blueprints.

good luck when 90% of your infrastructure crashes and burns. From a enviroment standpoint you double thinking bastards should be fine with it yes? Because you qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

are fucking retarded.

I wasn't stealing! I was permanently borrowing without permission!

>when that free speech hits too hard

KKK are scum, familam. But so are black panthers. And so are MS-13. And so were Mohawk indians that murdered families in rituals to eat their souls. And so were Aztecs that destroyed all manner of tribes around them and cut out their hearts on top of ziggurats. And what's your contention--that countries shouldn't have been formed, or empires shouldn't have conquered territory? Welcome to world history, where that shit happens all the time. Applying morality to it ex post facto isn't right in some ways---the sins of the father don't stain his children.

White people stole the technology from the Arabs and the Chinese. You are a race of rapists and murderers.

>undocumented
>non-criminal

TOP KEK

11,000 is a good start, but we going to have to pick up the pace.

That's more like it, Goyim. Kill that KKK scum!

>Come into the country illegally
>Law abiding

a little bit

You wouldn't like it either way. You're just bitter. I am jewish by the way.

>undocumented
>non-criminal

Choose one mate.

Oy vey! I thought I was the only one who survived the Holocaust. Did they find out if Trump is a Russian spy yet?