RIP Sup Forums 2004-2017 5/21/17

>Perpetuating war in the ME and creating more rapefugees by supplying terrorists with weapons is alright as long as we get our shekels
>doesnt care if the USA is indirectly funding the terrorists that want to destroy western civilization
>thinks war profiteering justifies selling weapons and armaments to the worlds largest sponsor of islamic terrorism
>defends their kike overlord who turned into an israel-first neo-con globalist that supports the worlds leading sponsor in wahabbism and islamic terrorism, that killed more than 2,000 Americans including some of Trumps own friends
>Tells the room full of suuni muslims that the REAL terrorists are the secular syrian people
>Advocating war against Iran, one of the few countries without a rothschild central bank, because they're willing to fight the jews
>Goes against almost all of campaign promises on foreign policy
Nu-pol will only cry "shill!" for lack of a better argument. I'll be happily waiting for one of you spineless cucks to refute this.

I miss t_d guys. I mean pol is nice but it doesn't feel the same!

Don't need to refute anything. You're right. Although Sup Forums hasn't been good for a while now.

They won't refute it. Because Sup Forums made up of basement dwelling neckbeards who come here to circlejerk in their echo chamber, and anyone else who comes in with rational discussion is automatically cuck shilling lib scum.

King Salman a good boy, he dindu NUFFIN

who else are we going to use our toys on?

you think its easy to find enemies in the world? its dangerous. It's better to just make them ourselves. Jesus you people are fucking retarded.

you're trying to reason with retards who want lower taxes while wasting billions of dollars on a wall even though net migration from Mexico is the lowest it's ever been.

logic doesn't work here.

Sup Forums simply does not nurture constructive conversation. It's as bad a safe space as all the universities that we see no-platforming or outright banning controversial speakers.

Sup Forums will slowly go back to center, I'm guessing it'll make a stop by libertarianism again, but I highly doubt it'll go far left in a long time, if ever
it may just stay on the right, but it won't be the same right Trump or R's are on.

>I miss t_d guys
R*ddit good goys arent used to "le ebil nahzees" making them think critically about their opinions and debating opposing viewpoints! sad!

Pretty much this. Regardless of what you think about drumpfy, Hillary woukd have been the much worse alternative.

Nice thought out argument you got there. Really showed me with your copy and pasted meme that totally isn't shitposting.

Of course, but it doesn't mean that all anti-Trump discussion has to be squashed, which it frankly is.

>getting mad about "shitposting" on Sup Forums

you aren't from here

go the fuck back nigger

/thread

He is still ok in my book if he all talk and doesnt nation build like george w bush

Sure, but you have to admit that most of these anti Trump posts are nothing but shilling.

now that trump is a globalist I agree with you, but hillary is out the fucking game, she's nothing now. If russia is a talking point dems use as an excuse for losing then Hillary surely is an excuse Trump keeps using for being shit

It's not like you have a real argument yourself. Just the same shillposting that's been discussed a million and one times on this board. Either you're a shill or a retard who needs to lurk more. Why would I ever offer anything constructive for a post like yours to begin with considering that?

I've only had one person disagree with me saying that we shouldn't be selling weapons to the saudis. Your D&C attempt is based on a fake divide.

I disagree, BTFOing Sup Forums has just become THE trophy for lefties and dems and the like

I don't know why you guys keep trying. Your speaking style gives you away.

Check out the threads on it.

>IT'S 5D CHESS! NOW THEY CAN'T CALL TRUMP AN ISLAMOPHOBE!

I'm a bit disappointed with trump too, but in the end it just shows that the president doesn't have as much influence as we think and ultimately other people will nake the decisions.

It's picking the lesser evil, every single time.

>Out of the game
>Join the resistance!
>Onward together!

>expecting him to go to Saudia Arabia and start insulting their religion for no discernible gain

>who else are we going to use our toys on
hmm, maybe the fucking the Muslims who's religious objective is to destroy western civilization and replace it with a caliphate? How about the country that flew 2 planes into our buildings instead of giving them 400 billion dollars worth of modern weapons and armaments while sucking their cocks, for fucking starters.
>It's better to just make them ourselves. Jesus you people are fucking retarded
John McCain, is that you? i know it seems a little crazy, but lets try and not be so obvious with your lust for war profiteering, silly neo-cuck

fucking newfag
Shitposting is present on every single board on this site. Although if you came here before a month ago, you'd know this.

see

oh now I read your image, get out communists

NO SPEECH SHOULD BE BANNED.

SEDITION LAWS ARE TOTALITARIAN.

CONSPIRACY AGAINST ANY GOVERNMENT OR ORGANIZATION SHOULD NEVER BE ILLEGAL.

No, I don't dislike Islam. I'm just repeating how they justify Trump's arms deal.

>He doesn't realize that going to Saudi Arabia and selling them weapons was already a shit move

>same shillposting
Drumpf is getting btfo because he's either severely underdelivering or outright going back on his promises.

Just wait. He will soon put on the yarmulke and bob his dick at the Jew wall.

No, it will just go full revolutionary natsoc. It should be apparent to everyone now that democracy is never going to work for us. We need civil war.

>R*ddit spacing
>Stupid enough to say "go the fuck back" when in the same post
>zealously avoids the argument and can only reply with dimwitted pictures and one liners

holy shit, we can't let this man get his hands on two scoops

kys you liberal shill ... Trump can do nothing wrong ever and if you doubt him you should get shot!!!

>rebellion or insurrection
>seditious conspiracy
>advocating overthrow of government
Are you implying any of these are bad? Get out bootlicking cunt.

spot the FBI honeypot shill

>reddit spacing
stop with this meme, it's been on Sup Forums longer than reddit has existed

>Hillary woukd have been the much worse alternative.

At what point does this stop being an excuses?

>I've only had one person disagree with me
well i supposed that makes 2 now. Waiting for a legitimate counter-argument you schizophrenic cuck

>actually believing 18 human beings are actively locked in a room spending their entire day making posts on a mongolian basket weaving forum
I am appalled that I post on the same board as a dribbling retard that has access to the internet. Kill yourself for being so naive and retarded. You're only proving OP's point more every time you post irrelevant shit.

>cant defend properly so uses shill meme

Like clockwork

go away

Any politician will say anything to get in office. Don't be mad Hilary was too retarded to take the easy lay ups on Trump instead she went with the half court shots of sexual assault and racism.
If she had simply probed some of his ideas she probably could have gotten him to look somewhat unqualified.
Instead she basically said "ahh this guy is a total douche, like how could you vote for him not me?"
He never claimed to be perfectly moral, he's just trying to clean up the real drain on our economy, the retards in Gov who continue to push their own agendas rather than those the people want.

Only clap when Colbert says it's cool.

>trusting Democracy
>the current year

So are you telling you're happy that muslims aren't really being banned, that the wall is not being built, that the syrian war is being prolonged by bombing assad , that more refugees being created, that KSA regime is being supported by $100bn worth of US military equipment, that Israel is carrying on as usual, that obamacare is simply getting a revamp, etc, etc?

Seriously, how can you be satisfied with that? Even if you still like Trump, surely you want him to do better than that, right?

Let's all start reporting these guys for shitposting if enough report mods will have to get off their ass

>immediately stops doing reddit spacing after i expose him for what he is
>Blatantly false claim that only a cancerous newfag would be clueless enough to say
ask me how i know you're lying through your teeth, judenschwein

Pretty much /thread

lmao. You have no idea how this site works. Mods (especially on pol) only really throw out bans for CP. Why do you think the content quality across the board is so garbage? Deal with it or go back to your echo chamber at the donald

I'm not the person you're replying to. I'm anti-reddit/Trump, but "reddit spacing" isn't even a real phenomenon. It's been widespread here for years, no one ever even mentioned it until 2016 or 2017.

>He never claimed to be perfectly moral, he's just trying to clean up the real drain on our economy, the retards in Gov who continue to push their own agendas rather than those the people want.

He certainly isn't keeping his word, and we knew well enough he wasn't moral (so no surprise). I like the rationalization that he trying to clean up the mess by feeding and maintaining it.

>Let's all start reporting these guys
M-mods!!!!! t-these super duper anti Semitic nahzees are making me debate them!!! Y-YOURE JUST A PAID SHILL!!!!! Hurry mods, before im they find out i cant defend my viewpoint or opinions!

Dat file name

>getting triggered over post formatting
you're actually autistic

That guy was pro-Saudi

You're so eager to be triggered you can't even read. Fucking libtard cucks.

>you're actually autistic
Thanks, so will you finally stop avoiding the discussion at hand and address the points i made in my post? or are you too scared (or more likely stupid") to debate an autist

Are you a newfag? Check my fucking ID, autist.

he did the same thing to me

Sup Forums is dead
You see all the dumb non-whites and disgusting mutts that are crawling everywhere in western countries ? Well they don't magically vanish when you go on internet, they are here, they are the ones who shit the board and make it dumber.

Just like we will become a minority in our country we will become a minority on our own sites.

You can rationnalize every single political treason by that mean, I bet that what you said yourself when Merkel invited 1 million military aged muslims, "Schultz would have done worse".

>Check my fucking ID
yes, please refer to and rebut this. Unless of course you're being disenginous since you have no counter argument

Don't listen to the Shills. Trump is all we have. Remember the alternative. This is literally a page out of the shill academia playbook. Sage.

Half glass full/empty. This board could actually benefit from culling a lot of the retarded bullshit bait threads but really the purity of leaving everything to be open to be responded to is one of the things that sets it apart from other places. On Sup Forums they are allowed to spam us with trash for months nonstop and then simultaneously say "lol its just trash there" but at least we maintain some decorum of decency to let faggots voice their opinions without deletion/ban though all they do is abuse it.

Exactly.

>Remember the alternative.
We could have had Rand Paul you moron. Trump and Hillary weren't the only people running.

I was literally never arguing with you, you absolute idiot. Are you just upset that I called you out for throwing an autistic fit over reddit spacing?

Let me redirect you to

ITT:
>Sup Forums has always been like this. absolutely cancer since the day I showed up in 2015. fucking newfags, right?

you mean webb

dumbfuck

Sup Forums just gets really shitty when it really butthurts somebody. this time it actually managed to butthurt the entire zog machine to such astronomical levels we might never recover.

>could have had Rand Paul

lolno, we never could have. Pull your head from your ass.

>kys asap

Personally I'd love to see higher quality across the board, but the untfilteredness of it is what makes it unique, i agree with you on that. But when you let everything run wild, we either get trash consipiracy theory threads, or people trying to out bait each other in a retard dick measuring contest. There's no easy solution.

Neither of us disagreed with you, you spastic.

>working with congress is bad because congress is bad

He's not going to do nothing, because that gets nothing done.
Sorry just because you want him to do that he's not going to.

There's a lot more than 18 now LOL

Trump truly is a magician. This whole board has always hated Saudi Arabia and blamed them for most of the Islamic terrorism. They also swallowed up all his promises during the campaigns, about the emails and proof of the Saudi-ISIS connection and how he is going to go hard on them. Now he has a chance to tell the whole Arab world about it, like everyone thought he would, and he didn't. Those Arabs just sat there laughing to themselves. And people consider this a great speech by him?

That's when you know you're dealing with literal shills or complete fucking morons doing mental gymnastics. Yes Hillary would have been worse, but that doesn't make it right and that's a pretty fucking low bar to set.

Getting money under the table for doing some shady shit at work and openly selling some bombs while you're the boss of the company are two totally different things.

>Shareblue denying that there is a shareblue
Why am I not surprised. Pic related just for you, you worthless nigger.

Everything other than "KSA regime is being supported by $100bn worth of US military equipment" is blatantly wrong. When you have to be deliberately obtuse and stretch/spin things to get any '''points''' across what makes you think you're in the right? Stop embarrassing yourself. And I'll be pissed if those weapons end up in the hands of rebels/ISIS and not used for Yemen. Not to mention he had beefed up support for the Kurds big time previous to this deal and stated that all lands liberated by the Kurds will be given back to the Syrian government. We'll just have to wait and see but for now it's literally nothing, you nigger.

Quads of sad truth.. other comments show how gay this place has become over the past 4 years

If only Randlet hadnt been so goddamn underwhelming this cycle

This too.

Except he did. Obviously you didn't watch the speech where he lectured 50 Islamic world leaders on the devastation of muslim jihad. I hope you get lynched by niggers over there in SA.

>2004
>Sup Forums

congrats, you've shared with me a picture from the govt payroll that has literally nothing of value. Where at any point is it concretely proven that people are being paid to post on THIS board? You might want to readjust that tinfoil hat you've got there.
>hurr durr the shills are right in front of you
No they're not, because you're delusional and they don't exist.
Other people on this board actually disagree with the idiotic buzzwords and unfounded statements you so vehemently spout, you do realize that?

i sincerely apologize. I misunderstood what you were saying and was careless enough to continue without re-reading and clarifying. 34+ hours of no sleep is starting to take it's toll. Now as to the reddit spacing, it's definitely not exclusive to reddit, but it is a common type of writing style on reddit, so naturally i see it as a red flag since its being used more often now than ive seen in recent years. I'm starting to tend to agree with you on putting that meme to rest now, after i embarrassingly misconstrued what you were trying to say solely on the premise of the spacing. You guys had every right to call me autistic (i swear i was only pretending to be r-retarded)

It's almost as if you didn't read my post. Read it again and tell me if he did what I said he should have or what he promised during the campaign. When he does that or speak about what were in the emails holding the Saudi Kingdom and Arab governments responsible then that will be a good speech. And I'm not even getting into 9/11 when the whole of /ptg/ claimed he would go after the Saudis for it. Learn to take genuine criticism of your POTUS.

>implying it ever was

Whether or not they're paid there's no denying that Sup Forums always pisses off somebody and every time we get raided. It's not like its any secret at this point that there are MSM sources which regularly lurk here and keep tabs.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums fell head over heels for a kike puppet

How does it feel, retards???

Trump is owned by the kikes, I just hope he builds the wall that's all I fucking want and it was the main reason I supported him.

I know if I was president of the USA I would never ever leave the USA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I loved Sup Forums the 2 months before brexit, I had a blast.
Go get your tea dumped in a port.

there are very few oldfags left, unfortunately :(

What are you even on about? Saudi Arabia is based. It is Iran who are the largest sponsors of terrorism in the world. I know Muslims all look the same to you, but there's a huge difference between Saudi Arabia (western allies) and Iran (Hezbollah supporters).

trump is a retard

Sup Forums
many of us were on Sup Forums circa 2004-2005 before our containment board was created. I should've been more specific

>refute this.
Iranian propaganda
Done