BBC Poll

BBC wants to find out the most relevant historical figure of all time. I voted Hitler.

historyextra.com/hot100-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
youtu.be/m-7-sGa93HM
historyextra.com/hot100-2017
dropmail.me/
10minutemail.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for Hitler

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

Whats the second choice?

I'm gonna go with Nathan Mayer Rothschild

I couldn't think up anything creative for the second. I was thinking maybe Heinrich Himmler, but idk.

I went with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Goebbels because they warned us about commie jews.

Adolf. H. Christ

youtu.be/m-7-sGa93HM

Hitler isn't even a "lol Sup Forums wins again take that librulls"

Hitler is legitimately the most influential person of the 20th century and still now into the 21st

Ultimately I'm going with

Adolph Hitler
>Tried to unify white people and consolidate their genetic interests, ultimately failed. Now a rallying point for political groups of all sides.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild
>Expanded and codified the Central Banking method of takeover for countries. Largely the father of international banking and the hero of the Rothschild dynasty of bankers.

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi
>Founded what would become the EU, layed the groundwork for population replacement of native Europeans.

Esentially the shortlist for the Pro-white vs. anti-white debate. Hopefully the policies and opinions of Rothschild and Kalergi can become more well known so people can better understand what is going on.

William Chadwick Shakespeare - he invented English and everyone speaks English so there's your relevancy. Good night.

I really like this. I think I'm going to vote again, since there really isn't must protection except for the email. (That I know of)

>Rothschild
Don't be a faggot. Take the Bogpill.

There's no conformation either, meaning you could spam this and get Hitler in first place.

This.

We need to do something weird. I vote for Bogdanoffs.

I'm going to spam the Bogdanoffs instead.

>historyextra.com/hot100-2017

I typed,

>Adolf Hitler
>Reason: He realized the threat of the bolsheviks and communists destroying Europe. It's just a shame Britain did not accept Hitler's 12 peace offerings. He never wanted war, it was self defense.

gg

Voted Bogs

this

Oswald Mosley seems fitting.

Bump for justice

This is why the Jewish Patriarchy keep their females under a iron kike fist. You Never find a real Jewess doing this. I've tried to find amateur doxxable Jewess Teenies sucking
Goyim cock of any shade...not out there for that fetish. Weird?

>historyextra.com/hot100-2017
1.) Adolf

2.) Mccarthy

3.)Pinochet

use dropmail.me/
or 10minutemail.com
to vote more times

Or just enter a fictitious e-mail address, the form has no way of verifying as long as you use a "@" and .turd/xxx/whatever

it doesnt verify the emails. I think you could get away with it.

that makes this a lot easier then, thanks

Oh, Pinochet is a actually a good one. Not a mainstream thing like Hitler but still Sup Forums approved.