Reminder to the rest of the world

When you refer to the western US you are not referring to America. It is a liberal cuckshed and we do not regard it as part of our country.

the vast majority of those states are not liberal, faggot

Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, and Wyoming are fine. Califaggots just need to be forcibly removed from those states and then gassed.

Oh ya alaska,idaho,utah etc are all liberal ! Hahahhahahaha NO! Even California was red before they gave amnesty to those shitskins,now it's forever blue.
If they aren't deported they'll take Texas in a couple decades. I say we let California secede and it'll stop draining revenue and brainwashing our youth with degeneracy. It's already bankrupt,can you imagine Cali as it's own country? Venezuela 2.0! It's a cancer.

>Utah
>Arizona
>Idaho
>most of the rural areas of any of those states
>liberal

Please travel west of Kansas someday.

Colorado is alright if you steer clear from Denver and Boulder. The rest of the state is pretty religious and conservative. Reminded me a lot of rural Texas.

Reminder to people who post this shit

When you refer to the liberal cuckshed, you are referring to the inner cities where 70% of the Democrat population is located, not the 90% of the state that votes red in every election.

Lots of Jews out that way.

>I say we let California secede
It would set a precedent.

Montana fag here,

Montana sucks, don't come here. Nothing but chinks and niggers, and bears. STAY OUT

Worst coast faggot being jelly of based western USA. Color me shocked.

Trump is an east coast New Yorker.

>leftists in Teton County

Double-checked

I really liked Montana when I was there...

I live in las vegas, all i see are Mexicans everywhere. It's fucking terrible.

They will be the first to go

be patient bud

>talking shit about the best parts of the US
West America, Best America.
Don't be a jealous cunt.

This is the only map you need to know. The blue area will shrink in 2018 on the west coast. Most of the die hard leftist are concentrated near a big city. Now many who have money are trying to get away from the city and move to red districts.

Choose the Right your Mormon cuck, Northern Idaho best Idaho.

Even the majority of California is red pilled, it's just the major cities that are cucked.

hello
it is i, fakit

While I am not Liberal I do admit that a vast majority of those blue spots (on the west) are where a majority of people live i.e. population and large cities.

>Northern Idaho

Fuck you Potato