This got a good point, Sup Forums

This got a good point, Sup Forums.

You're fucking gay and should be shot

>guy who owns Walmart makes more money than uneducated minimum wage workers
Makin me think

I don't think you know how capitalism works

445,776 x 4 Walmart heirs = $1,783,104
There are 2.1 million Walmart employees, let's say they all make $10.
1,783,104 / 2,100,000 = 0.85

Take all the earnings from the four heirs and you increase the hourly wage for each employee by 85 pennies. This works for two days before Walmart collapses from no one manning the ship, and all the people who were hungry for those positions abandon the company so their wealth isn't stolen.

People are willing to work for 10. If they dont like 10, they ca go else ware. If people are willing to work for 10, thats what walmart will pay. If to many people dont like it and leave, they will raise wages to get workers. Thats how the free market works.

A.) Mexican.
B.) Commie.
C.) Kill yourself.

Except that Walmart employees more than 2 million people world wide and has a very small revenue per employee.

Wow it's almost like hollow commodities only produce value for a small group

The way it actually works
>outsource
>inundate with migrants
>deregulate
>increase inequality
>only jobs left pay poverty wages
>the whole world Brazil now
P.S. Middle class incomes only went up 4% in the past 2 decades while the wealth of the richest 10% has over doubled. Lower class wealth has decreased. Hitler might have been autistic about Jews but he was on point economically.

2 million employees
lets say they get payed $7.25/hr = $14,500,000 per HOUR. multiply by a 20 hour work week = $290,000,000 per WEEK.

B, b, but...muh $15 an hour.

This. All the cucks here going "dur hur, captialism, kys commie" are retarded and traitors to the civilized world.

>the wealth of the richest 10% has more than doubled in the last two decades
It took twenty years for their wealth to double? That's only like, 3.5% growth per year. What are they invested in, utilities? That portfolio is conservative as fuck.

minimum wage cuck detected

you're are good at math and making the good point

but I hate the rich so nurrr, gimme that 85 goddam cents you evil bastards!

Right, because only their America is being stuffed with spics and dindus and sand niggers and curry niggers.

Tell me another, Cletus.

You are just shitposting. In 1989 the top 10% owned around 30% of *total wealth* today they own 76% of all the wealth. The next 40% share around 24% and the bottom 50% of people share 1%. If you're curious why so many whites are becoming degenerate and niggardly it's because a small group of (((them))) and their allies have basically made most whites as poor as niggers.

Working at Walmart for 11+ years now. Ask me anything on the topic!!

Why turn America into Brazil? Too poor to move to the real Brazil?

Everyone completely ignoring that Walmart systematically destroys small locally owned businesses in order to sell Chinese bullshit to illegal Mexicans.

They are turning the majority of humans on this planet into Serfs. The middle class is shrinking from the ground up.

hows it smell?

I live in the north in the most educated and in the top 5 richest state. The only Brazil I see is in the south. Don't get mad because you cant control your spending habits and are to childish to reach a higher paying position haha.

Someone else earning more than you is not unfair. Figure out a reason you are worth more or shut up, nobody owes you anything.

Shit. $10 is a lot

I suspect that Walmart employees try to steal from me by intentionally "hiding" my items on the back side of that revolving checkout bag carousal.

I constantly have to ask for the items I just paid for, otherwise they would totally let me walk away without a bag or even two. Is there truth to this?

A simple claim from a simple mind.

Clearly not a product of an educated state, just another hick bringing down the averages. Because if you were an educated person, you would have heard of two concepts.

1. Federal taxes. Your federal taxes subsidize the mud people you're flooding this country with.

2. National chains and branded products. Your stores carry the same low quality chinkshit that everybody else's do.

Try thinking about that the next time you throw white Americans under the bus for a few shekels.

do you hate the jews?

>Middle class incomes only went up 4% in the past 2 decades

What happened to income tax rates in the past 2 decades?

so then whats the problem with fast food workers making $15 an hour?

Hahaha stay mad fags. Who said I cared about the country?
>Your stores carry the same low quality chinkshit that everybody else's do
Yea and stupid shits like you keep buying them hahhaha.

Well, maybe the guy your responding to is the boss but can't count that high. Some of the college landlords out here can't spell their own name but still think highly of themselves.

Depends if the trash compactor is working, drains aren't backed up, and smelly niggers anywhere in proximity.

If it's a major issue, there's eyes everywhere. If you want to see them tossed the fuck out, just do the soccer mom thing and complain to a store or co-manager.

Yes.

I honestly never thought this place was going to start me out at the double digits. I was shocked.

why not $50

As if your house isn't full of chinkshit. You're clearly too stupid to do the small amount of research to avoid that class of products.

If we split up the ceo's entire earnings to all of Walmart's employees their hourly earnings would still increase by less than a dollar

Post pictures of Devon!

Here we go again, the "I can't assess value so nobody anywhere can" routine.

fuckign hell, is that the congo?

Too early for Devonposting.

I work at Walmart and can confirm that the retards working there DO NOT deserve more than $10. 90% of the employees are literal retards or have some form of retardation. I just have a wife that makes $$$ so I can get a comfy PT night job

Nope. Thank you Lutheran Church charity for dropping off lazy niggers.

>You're clearly too stupid to do the small amount of research
You sound very triggered. How about you try running a successful business and only accept $10 as the owner. Only a retard would even think about doing that haha.

my jungle fever sense is tingling

Came to make this point.
Same wealth distribution arguments come up for damn near any company you can name.

what about starting out though? im 20 right now just got hired on for part time night shift stocking dairy. Would you say this is a an ok pick just starting out? Eventually im looking to go back to school but right now i just need to make some money. Yea i get what what you were saying saw a few of those types in the break room and out on the floor. But would you say this is an ok starting out job?

Triggered? No. I just see the traitor to white America that (((your))) kind are.

you tell me

You sound young by the way you think. You will learn how it works when you are older.

I honestly like working there, but only because of my direct management and a few of the other associates. But you are going to get the same 2% raise once a year, the same that Tyrone that dances in the aisle while not doing shit all night, regardless of performance. The company truly does not care about the associates

as in martin luther - on the jews and their lies?

oy veyy

fucking christcucks

I call awoominatus!

How much older? Senility? Because you'd have to be senile to love a living in an America where everything is poor quality or dysfunctional at best.

because they deserve $6,000,000/hr

after all, without workers the company wouldn't make any money

is that your argument?

is that a question?

Belive me, I have no patience in being a zookeeper.

I'm already working on that.

But you're using facts and logic, which is not allowed in a discussion about things like this. Only emotion is a valid form of input.

yes, hence the question mark

you'll learn

ah kk kool. Like i said i just started working there and for most part some cool people there. Our head manager seems pretty cool and mellow. And i can relate to a lot of the older guys working there, like one guy who was from vegas. But hoping this job turns out good. For a little money on the side.

It is a good point. They COULD do more, and you could argue that they SHOULD do more, but they don't HAVE to. They may be "evil", but they're "lawful evil", and any lawful entity will be protected by the law and those who enforce it, as they well should be.

I was going to type out a long response, but I think you must be trolling me. You can't be this fucking stupid can you?

>if you only take a little from lots of people, it's OK
Think I can use that next time I rob a bank? It'll only be a few pennies from each account!

>10$ an hour

I make 4$ and hour, and I don't bitch around. Its also considered a somehow decent salary here.

best of luck

in the emporers name ...

This is so dumb, as some of the posters have already pointed out.

Just look at the situation at Microsoft. One of the world's biggest companies, currently over 100,000 employees (12,000 of which are millionaires) and provides products, services, & support to millions of people annually.

Companies (and leading individuals in companies) have to make a profit from their work.

No one is keeping you working at Wal-Mart you useless piece of shit.

If you are still a bottom-line wagie after decades of being in the workforce you should be neutered

Comparing today to 1989 is fairly arbitrary. Why not look at the tend since 1889, or even 1789? We have data going back far enough, after all.

If you did that, you'd see that, while inequality has indeed increases recently, it still isn't up to its historical average. Rather, there has been a bizarre period of abnormally low inequality, starting in the 1940s and gradually returning back up to the historical average.

Work for Amazon, you start out at 12.25 an hour and after you convert you'll be making 14.50 an hour even more if you work in the fulfillment center

Fast food workers do not perform duties or have responsibilities that justify a nearly 100% increase in pay. Doing so without requiring some sort of compensatable balance would create a literal economic sink and the value of the dollar would drop significantly.

>Work for Amazon
That sounds like the single worst serious suggestion I've heard on this site senpai.

except nobody makes less just cause someone else makes more

we've already discussed this

i don't have any near me. and i'd have to drive really far distance to the next biggest city. desu shouldn't be that bad. It's only part time and its best wage in my town so take what i can get.

Instead of empowering the government or whatever to fight evil Wal-Mart, why not just not shop there?

anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to make his own mega successful business and earn more money than what you'd get working as a stooge for walmart.

Fuck your math racist

>take

They're not taking anything from them, it's a fucking private company and if you don't want to work there, fucking work somewhere else.

>raise price of all items by 9 cents
>$15 an hour achieved with no loss in profit
hurr durr i can do maths too nigger

would capitalism even work if shareholders couldn't expect maximized profits?

Would the whole thing break down if every 40 hour job had to provide living expenses?

I don't think its worth giving these retards any help/ideas. Basically a was of time.

How so faggot?

There are more than ten thousand Walmart stores in the world.
The hourly Walmart worker works at one store. The CEO is in charge of all of ten thousand.
The retired CEO makes 10 cents an hour per store. The heirs make 40 an hour per store.

You don't have to do a lot of research to find out working for Amazon is the single most stressful and unfulfilling job you can have. It's possible that's limited to their warehouse jobs, but nobody has ever said anything positive about working there in my experience.

Bentonville reporting in. Don't ever expect Wm to treat its lowest level store associates with any respect given how they've been treating buyers and tech monkeys and anyone else under VP level.

And no matter how badly those stores are run or how dumb the store associates, never excuse Wm execs from their obvious greed and psychopathy.

>accept your destiny to be serfs, peasantry
no fuck you

my parents had it good. i will too.

or else people are going to fucking hang.

>Would the whole thing break down if every 40 hour job had to provide living expenses?
No, but plenty of fearmongers would be out of a job.

Good for them are you saying you dont want to make that much dont make me laugh you only cry because deep down you know you are incapable of such success.

yes

>SHUT UP, SHUT UP! GET OUT!

>Really restocked my mental shelves

Thanks, I think I've done this calculation or have seen it before.

>10 bucks starting.
That's actually phenomenal.
And it's brain dead work for the few hours they actually work as opposed to the rest of the time spent on breaks or standing in a corner chatting.

Also lots of room for advancement as they primarily promote from within. This is due to the vast majority of employees being lazy ass fucktards so doing the bare minimum puts you ahead of the curve. I have a buddy from the army that made asst manager in a year and hit manager of a smaller store after 2 more.

they can quit their jobs and start their own walmart

this way walmart has no employess to compete

Grow weed to supplement income! Low tier will get you at least $800 an adult plant! $2k for top tier! EZ $12k a year with just 5-11 plants

Why is it always Walmart that is targeted? Just because they're a big company?

Starbucks might not employ as many as Walmart, but their CEO makes the most. I think the wage ratio is 1,000:1 for CEO and employee.

People think that only Walmart employees take advantage of welfare, ignoring every other minimum wage employer.

>9 percent raise in cost of living across the country.
Surely nothing bad will come from this

Working at Wallmart is an entry-level minimum wage job.
If you're 30+ and still a working low-level job, you're probably not worth employing either way.