Well lads, here I am in Southeast Asia and boy do I have a story to tell...

Well lads, here I am in Southeast Asia and boy do I have a story to tell. I am on Tinder looking for some tail as one often does on vacation, when I meet a girl. Looks slutty, etc, and tells me to meet her at a bar.
Well. I should have guessed. She's a hooker and the bar is in the district.
So I meet her anyway. 51$ at the bar, 30$ for a hotel room, and all of a sudden she won't leave the lights on to fuck. So I'm not down. I'm saying lights on or no fuck. She won't do it.
A - she's post op
B - infected cunt
Either way >nowayman
So she starts blowing me "stay stay" I say no I go , anyways she deep throats and I cum. At this point I should mention she really wanted to fuck and had a slit but was probably fucked right up.
So let's get to the good part. I go to leave after blasting a load down her throats and she LOSES it. Starts saying "you want problem with lady Cambodia i call police" etc. I spent 50$ on her at the bar , 30$ for hotel room, have 20$ left to give her. She won't accept. Wants 100$. So I bail. Take my money and run, literally. BUT MY FUCKING ID was at the desk of the hotel. So i go back to get it and BAM we have a problem. Bitch fucking bites my arm for my ID ! Ends up I get it and leave and she hops on buddies scooter and tracks me down. We have a wrestling match in the street and she rips off my 800$ gold chain, I say "is silver it's worth 20$ what do you want?" And she let's go. Hah! Well. That, and cumming deep in her throat, were the only victories that night. Next she wants 100$.
>I'm in fucking Cambodia
>Fighting with a hooker
I cave. We make the exchange, I get my Drivers license (30$ value but probably important so she doesn't have my ID) and that's that.
What I learned
>don't be a degenerate fuck
>don't fuck hookers
>don't fuck hooker in Cambodia

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3083326/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

You probably got AIDS from that bite user

Serves you right.

Get checked for STD.

Scum like you should be hanged.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3083326/

Should have killed her. That fucking simple man, strangle her and then leave her face in a puddle. Looks like she got too drunk and passed out in the most unfortunate way.

She just gave you Aids you degenerate fuck

RIP

This may be bullshit but I decide to believe it

This was a good read I guess but it doesn't belong here.

100 bucks for a blowjob ? In cambodia ? Are you kidding me ? Thats maybe worth 20 bucks...

so are there a load of transsexuals in cambodia
Is it their culture now?
Will I just have to go to laos instead

Sexpats give yellow fever a bad name. Get AIDS, nigger.

Doesn't this belong on

Thanks bro, that gave me a good laugh, I needed it.

>lights off

Lol? deep throating tourists for chump change but she's shy?

>"is silver it's worth 20$ what do you want?" And she let's go.

bullshit honestly, the country lives on a dollar a day.

Why would you ever set foot in Cambodia?

If this was a green text story I would have given you a screencap. 9/10 without
>OP's lady boy

>>soc
>>B

OP you should really check yourself for aids after that

Man... I always knew Asia was a shithole, but why would anyone go to south Asia voluntarily?

Cambodia: Mixing the communism of Vietnam with the degeneracy of Thailand and the poverty of Laos produces an unpleasant country.

Who would have guessed?

Yeah. Killing hookers in other countries is pretty easy I imagine.