In Case Anyone Ever Doubted that Japanese People Are White

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Germany
>refugee development

That's kind of a mean thing to say about Finland.

Define "white"

please don't insult us like that. there are only a few groups of people we consider honorary Japanese

East asians are automatons. Japs were programmed to be white, wound off, and off they went.

now I'm curious - who do you consider honorary Japanese?

Fuck Japan.

Wtf does "human development " mean ? That's so fucking broad

>being this ignorant of east asian poetry, art, writings, religion, traditions

>WEW LAD

Japanese people are a group are probably the most evolved on this planet rivaling nordics. It's hard to tell which group is the best performing in intelligence and society building.

Japan wins just by not being cucked by minorities I think.

It means whether or not you embrace all 53 genders and have a Muslim in charge.

Whiteness is a state of mind.

I may as well ask here. Why does my asian friend always joke he has a tiny dick? I don't understand at all why someone would want to mock their own dick to girls.

Try Wikipedia if you need help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

This

Bumping question about dicks

mild respect for white countries
absolute disdain for other asian countries
but really just sick of being called honorary white. you can keep that one for yourselves

>Japanese people are a group are probably the most evolved on this planet rivaling nordics
The fuck? last time i checked meds and germans were the builders of the western civilization

Zainichi
They are better at being Japanese than the Japanese themselves

interesting topic... which white countries do you (collectively, not personally) hold in the highest regard? and don't worry, I won't call you an honorary white

also, by contrast, which ethnic group / culture (not necessarily nation) do you hold in the very lowest regard?

What do you think of laotions?

well, he's posting on a Laotian fly fishing forum, so he can't think they're all that bad

Based

it's 4am here - have to sleep

most white people look the same to us and it's hard to distinguish between your countries - most get treated well but are seen as slightly barbaric and uncooth.

chinese (not taiwanese) are absolute shit tier, moreso than Koreans (who are more or less tolerated these days)

we spend exactly 0% of our day thinking or forming opinions about other countries not listed above

interesting - thanks

good night

don't know what that is, but it sounds southeast asian and anyone from se asia is basically ignored

>(((((HDI)))))
>((((UN))))
They are tying in all sorts of crap into that index. Not even worth looking at. It's too ideological.