If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years...

If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice bait. If evolution is real why have you people stayed the same all these years?

Because the design was good enough to survive.

Because it has fit it's niche to the maximum and therefore does not need to evolve any further, like Sharks and Crocodiles.

Good bait , i like bait so here's an answer . If a creature didn't change in such a long time it didn't need to change

This
Exactly. (OP) is too much of a retard to understand that evolution isn't like a continuous series of computer upgrades.

It had no reason to evolve further because it works and survives

It couldn't involve any further because the Jews kept forcing it to racemix.

think of evolution as "environmental filtration" of a gene pool

Because evolution doesn't = must change, or kills the past, or positive changes.

It's just change. You deny change because you want to prove YHWH made it all. Because you need to be lead. Because you're weak. Because you're scared. Because you're in a cult. Because its old fashioned mind control.

Evolution is real but all the theories happened at once when the big bang went off and reality was spit out.

God created everything that will ever exist naturally all at once and a quantum curtain has been slowly unveiling what we perceive as history

the real question is: why has that animal stayed nigger brown for 450 million years?

i is what i is and i ain't related to no monkey

Actually crocodiles have taken an innumerable variety of forms, including whale sized filter feeder Stomatosuchus to land dwelling herbivores such as simosuchus, even Armadillosuchus, a crocodile with a protective shell.

because it is ugly and an insect eating and shitting on the floor

because horeshoe crab is perfection
All other species are slowly evolving towards that final form.

Can you show me the verse where the Bible claims this world is only 6000 years old? No? Didn't think so, faggot.

but................. niggers evolved into white people?

is this a proto-Jew?

Zero arguments. So this animal magically decided to stop evolving? How does that even work. Where do I turn the off switch on myself to stop evolving?

it's the peak performer of eating fish shit from the sea floor.

If man descended from monkeys, why do we still have niggers?

>Where do I turn the off switch on myself to stop evolving?
You already did

it's actually on reverse now

No mutations were sufficiently more successful within their ecological niche to supplant their progenitors.

OMG ATHEISTS BTFO!

it should be a fishmonkeyzebra by now!

fukkin sickk

a real life kabuto

bad bait bro

Because it's reached a hill. Evolution has many hills it can clime, but if it reaches the top of a hill it'll stay there because it's unable to know of another hill like the one we stand atop of.

nice vpn pajeet, did you shit in the open today

you are the singularity of the dumbest sub species on this planet

Dis nigga gets it

Prove that it's stayed the same

>If we descended from monkeys.
Why are there still monkeys on earth? Why haven't they evolved into more intelligence beings. Atheists are beyond stupid.

Because it works dumb ass. That IS evolution, you gotta try harder than this.

checkmate

it found a niche that works. unless there are outside factors that put pressure on the species existence then traits to survive it will be passed on or the species will die out.

now this is if you're trying to have an actual discussion. you could be a reddit faggot just sliding the board

There is very low selection pressure when your niche and habitat have been relatively stable for 450 Million Years

>posts atlanctic horseshoe crab
>no fossil record known
>claims it hasn't changed for 450 million years

a-user w-what do you want this poor, calmly, perfectly finely living thing to further evolve into?
a dog?

>horeshoe crab is perfection
>not white

pick one

>Animals decided to grow from dirt
Flawless logic

Some did. Others got left behind. The first group to branch off didn't go back and wipe out the monkeys.

You might as well ask why all humans haven't died in a war given how warlike we clearly are.

its so ugly nothing wants to fuck it but its own kind so they stay the same.

It hasn't stayed exactly the same, but it found a niche that it's perfect at and had changed very little. Stability doesn't breed change, chaos does. This creature has maintained itself within a stable place in the ecosystem and the factors of stability have discouraged evolutionary change.

If evolution is real, why has the nigger stayed the same for 450 Million years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

>Spalax mole rats are truly blind.[2] Their very small eyes are completely covered by a layer of skin.

world is only 6 gorillion years old, don't believe the evolution lie

/thread

>God can't make eyes covered by skin
You already posted that on another thread. And apparently the eyes still have some use

because it has reached optimal form for its environment and new mutations only hinder it's reproduction

>american education

>Yes goy believe us scientists are never wrong and can't lie
>No goy what you doing don't click that link
youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg

natures version of "if it aint broke don't fix it"

You could simplify the evolution explanation too

>evolution is true because scientists say it's true, and we believe they are correct because they are scientists

Evolution isn't a transition, it branches.
A specie isn't a single individual mutating over the years, it's a multitude of individuals within a group who share the same characteristics but sometimes a specimen of that group will gain or lose a trait. If the new trait gives the mutant an advantage over the others, he'll strive and pass it on to his offspring but that doesn't mean the normies of his specie will magically stop existing overnight.

>they are truly blind

No reason to give them eyes if they're just going to be covered by skin

Evolution is like the cartoon Pokemon. Every pokemon magically evolve into something else lol. Very soon atheists are going to throw poke balls and call it science.

our tails don't actually have any fairies in them
unlike celt/icelandic mythology or greek/roman myth

or jesus

Evolution doesn't keep going till perfection dumbass, it stops at good enough

That's a cute dog.

that videos title should be : Scientists do what they are supposed to when confronted with extraordinary evidence.

Science is a system of DOUBT you fucking retard.
>the creation museum education system everyone

ITT: Creatards think they can disprove evolution without any understanding of it in order to feel better about their own absolutely ridicilous beliefs that dont gain any credibility even if all of modern science was turned on its head.

it doesn't stop
why would you think it ever stops?

Nice bait.

exactly. It would be like someone who has never shitposted coming here and giving tips on how to bait.

this, evolution is forced once there's an obstacle that forces natural selection to change things more rapidly - let's say, you have green, blue and red fish. suddenly, a predator starts inhabiting their home and has a hard time seeing the color blue. thus, the amount of green and red fish of the same species drops yet blue survive. this is evolution and happens for many different factors.

Photo sauce? Is that a missile below?

>God can't make weird animals
Be honest if you were God you know you would make weird shit. Also someone in a thread where you posted that linked to some article showing their eyes do still have some use.

you could say it balances out or slowls down extremely if they can complete their life cycle without much problem. thus there's no more change

Scorpions literally still have the same body plan they had 400 million years ago today.

How do you know that the animal has stayed the same for 450 million years?

Wrong. Im a published geneticist. I'm a scientist you aren't. (((Evolution))) is a jewish lie

Evolution is bullshit I did not come from a monkey kill yourselves atheists.

looks like a muppet

i want one tho

This must be bait. As an atheist I am not 100% sold on the big bang theory and the theory of evolution. I do know it is a fact that all gods are myths. Even Jesus is now considered to never have existed. I call total bullshit.

/thread

And I am the Head of Cabbage.

It humbles itself with this one, self-inflicted, flaw

God sure went to great lengths to make it look as though evolution was real. Thank god we have the Bible to set us straight

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

Evolutionists are crazy zealots. Don't bother arguing with them.

It's a normal saturn V launch, the pattern is caused by a shockwave from the exhaust. You can see a series of diamond shaped patterns in rocket exhaust showing the varying pressures caused by the fuel expansion. I think thats how it works, havent studied it. You can see it very well in this webm at 00:55

OP is correct. The cosmic Jew created all this and he truly cares.

Repent faggots!

Because it had no pressure to change, like black people

published geneticist that doesnt believe in evolution? now i've heard everything.

It is the ultimate life form. It doesn't need to evolve any further, human.

yes good goy, keep denying evolution

/thread

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion

No you fool.

White people are a superior bio-weapon created by ayylmaos. Every habitable world in this sector of the universe is used to create bioweapons vaguely based on the indigenous top rung animals (niggers in our case) using upgraded DNA.

Want proof? Everything brown people live in is round. Whites like us prefer sterile cube shaped strucures and hard edges.

When the pop gets high enough,

lol evolution says life is like 4 billion years old. so how is it that in 4 billion years there weren't enough life forms to adapt to forms awesome enough to survive for hundreds of millions of years?

You might think this sounds crazy but think of the statistics here.

There's only like a few species that are hundreds of millions of years old, how come there aren't more? If it is possible at all for a species to survive for millions of years, then after billions of years there should be TONS of species that can and have survived for millions of years. Right? These super species should just pile up and up until they're everywhere.

b-but how d-dit the horse m-mate w-with th-the c-c-crab? a-user, y-you b-baka

Yeahhh. Iss realzeeies. I took dah APE bilogee. Evolution is 4reals

sure... we're the retards. Ok, sugartits, whatever makes you feel like you havent been living a lie your whole life. Keep looking forward to that afterlife, it will totally happen. No, no, no, shhhhh it will, you totally live again after you die, dont be scared darling.

>retards

>evolution
>looking real

>dodging the argument in

I'm a former astronaut. The Earth is flat.

look i ain't related to no monkey okay.

My grandmother wasnt no monkey, my great grandmother wasn't no monkey. We aren't niggers and I sure as heck ain't believin' in this evolution """"theory"""" mumbo jumbo.

>to survive for hundreds of millions of years?

Because that wasn't the goal, the goal was simply to reproduce

Its not like you are going to throw out a name and actually back your bullshit up.

10/10