Culture > Race

Used to be a racist until I learned about the gathering of the Juggalos.

youtube.com/watch?v=qNZuDQU-cCI

>98% white
I DO NOT want these people in an entho-state with me. I would rather live with other races of high IQ and similar respectable culture. How can you defend the white race after watching these inbreed meth addicted clowns user? ICP is NOT a jewish conspiracy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulGaxBPk2jI
youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

degenerate white trash were never going to be allowed in the ethno-state anyway, especially wiggers like these freaks

What is a juggalo?

Followers of a music group called Insane Clown Posse

Used to be a racist until I learned about the gathering of the Juggalos.

So now finally you are an antisemite... Welcome to level 3

obviously that happening has not yet been enriched by niggers

I've been fascinated by juggalos for ages. They are a truly bizarre group of subhumans.

I technically count them as non-white, just so I can live with myself

What caused this?

Those are the lost working class without a direction. They desperately search for identity and some have found it there. They're not radical rebels, they just want to be a part of something. In the family they found the rituals include soft drinks and drugs, but that's not the draw.

In an ethno state which celebrates and reveres our past, which would reverberate into the contemporary, these people would be retarded for folk culture.

I guess you could make the point it's Nigger culture perpetrated by the jews that got them this way. They just need to be saved.

Liberalism/Kali Yuga

>Acting like niggers

>I hate white people now

Idiot

I would go just for that

Thanks user

Eugenics motherfucker, do you understand it?

They are dark white, not White

Poor whites grown up around niggers create there own off shoot of nigger music and social acceptance because upper class and middle class white people do not want to hang around them. Poor whites are the most mistreated group in the entirety of the US. You expect poor white people to act like normal whites after experiencing what they do? You are insane. Stop blaming the symptoms of a sickness and blame the casue.

>98% white

Nope. Juggalos have a ton of spics and so on among them. Besides the whole "movement" or whatever you want to call it is based on anti-racism and worship of blacks.

>Compare the lowest few % or even less than 1% of one race to the average of the other

Cherry picking. Black majority countries are more criminal than shitty Ukraine which is in war.

B gone

Juggalos can still throw a much better organized festival than negros.

I don't know if that speaks volumes for juggalos or negros

This is what happens when low IQ meets mental illness.

The cutest juggalette I've ever seen. And that will ever be.

She can still be used as a breeder.

>using idiot genes for breeding
Hey now

Nigger-influenced culture.

wtf i hate averages now!

Yeah, I don't care what you do. I prefer white degenerates over any kind of niggers.
They would never have been like this if they weren't exposed to niggers.

Juggalos are degenerate faggots but they're a symptom not the problem.

>Live in a shit home
>Single mother or parents are abusive
>Get into petty crime and drugs
>Have a shit load of personality problems due to it
>Find a group of people who say I'm their new family
>This group will protect me and tolerate anything I do
>They're all as broken as I am but they make me feel like I belong with them

Welcome to Juggalos. Whoop whoop faggot. Only a complete idiot thinks white skin makes you a magical non-degenerate. Sensible people know that every racial group has it's problems but we'd rather deal with OURS than everyones.

>fake boobs

Sad

>fake boobs
>Sad
>me IQ 500!

This is what you get when white people grow up in a Judeo-Negro American culture

According to Jordan Peterson we'r in a time of Chaos and it may get worse.

What is it trying to say? Is it sentient?

Juggalos

Love rap, hate niggers

Kys

>Ethnic
>white
pick one

White isn't a race, it's a description of interracial among white skin races.

Don't tell me you're one of them?

>No violence
>No riots
>No rapes

HURR BUT THEIR CLOTHES AND HAIR LOOK SILLY !!11

Fuck off.

This. Grew up on the woods among other hill folk then moved to the city. We are way more ghetto than the suburbs in between.

i just got a bunch of faygo

Juggalos are a degenerate culture, like many other types of degenerate cultures that must be removed from specific ethnicities

we are here to help you

Should be called the gathering of trailer trash.

Well they're Juggalos because as Juggalos they form an extended family-like tribe. If we had a white ethnostate or a cohesive white identity then they wouldn't have become Juggalos because they wouldn't need to invent the Juggalo tribe to feel a sense of connection. If they weren't isolated and disconnected from their true heritage, they wouldn't need to make up a new one. If they weren't depressed by the drug epidemic and the undermining of their race by immigration then they would not be so unhealthy or as degenerate.

that looks like fun desu I don't care what yall say. Who doesn't like getting fucked up in the woods?

>no violence
>no riots
>no rape

What Juggalos are you talking about? The Feds are about to declare them a domestic terrorist group.

Problem?

Most Juggalos are an unfortunate combination of dirt poor and dumb and the ones that I've met are from areas that have no future for them even if they were of average intelligence.

The whole thing is pretty sad tbqh senpai. I feel bad for most of them.

this. juggalos are degenerate as fuck but no where near nigger teir. they show empathy and are in general nice people.
source? they're classified as a gang from what i can see.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Civic natonalism)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wiggers are top five to go on the day of the rope.

If whites want an ethno-state they should migrate en-masse back to the whitest parts of Europe. You can never have an ethno-state in the USA your birth rates are too low.

>le 64% face

This everyone hates the poor no matter the race.

I've recently defined myself as a classist.

I would unironically rather be around these people than niggers 100%.

Anyone that believes otherwise is either a nigger themselves or has never been around niggers.

How can white women even compete.

Most of those are spics and wiggers who watch (((TV))) and drank (((Floride))) from and early age

These guys all get it.

Look who's in power and it's clearly the kikes.
Keep rejecting reality.

this desu

Culture is downstream of race, and juggalos are disgusting hedonistic consumers just like every other fake plastic subcultures sold to us by kike corporations.

African American Counter Culture

youtube.com/watch?v=ulGaxBPk2jI

Relevant

Manufacturing in the midwest began to collapse in the mid-20th century giving rise to what is now known as the Rust Belt. The ensuing lack of opportunity and literal corrosion of infrastructure/society led the populace down a path of deep nihilism and degeneracy. ICP is a vision of the carefree summer-time carnival bliss they once knew in their middle class past but through the lens of a meth addict struggling to survive in a post-apocalyptic hellscape.

Most of those are spics and wiggers who watch (((TV))) smoke ((((WEED))) and drank (((Floride))) from and early age and all the other (((KIKE FILTH)))

Someone who actually gets it.

Poor Man's Limp Bizkit

they all smoke meth fuck tard

How dare you call the God Emperor a kike don't you MAGA, libcuck.

CHECKED.

>blame the cause

they have low IQ and smoke meth to boot

>and smoke meth
Is this a problem now?

found the clown-fag

It's the worst of nigger culture fertalised by jew cultural hegemony.

You cut off the diseased head to save the body.

ICP is literally corporate propaganda. Viacom's niche experiment.

Google "Merchants of Cool."

white is a race not an ethnicity
therefore being a white nationalist doest mean you're an ethno nationalist

The Jews created the Juggalos, and only the Jews can destroy them.

Nice Juggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4&t
check this guy out. He was like ICP before they existed

FUCK YOU Some of the most diehard White Nationalists I've ever known have been lo's. The Juggalo family is one of the few modern groups that promotes brotherhood among working class whites. Sure we may not be rich, but it doesn't fucking matter, we stick out for our own no matter what. Most Juggalos are redpilled af, we've been saying FUCK YOU to political correctness since the 90s. Every single Lo and lette I know voted for Trump.

Your probably not even white yourself you shitskin fuck.

Only the juggalos can destroy the jews.

I grew up in a rural, dirt-poor, abusive family. My hometown is the perfect breeding ground for these mutants.
Even during my loneliest years I never saw the appeal. When I was experimenting heavily with drugs during my teen years I stillndid not want anything to do with these people.
Have you ever met one IRL? They are actual nigs in a white body. There are a few intelligent, but highly autistic juggalos too.
Not all poor whites get sucked in. Just the super retarded ones

Biology is the root, culture is the flower.

You're not White unless you're a Juggalo.

4/10 I read through and replied

Were you wearing a clown nose when you wrote this? I imagine that you did, and still are.

You don't have to be a juggalo to appreciate what they provide for working class white kids.

>what they provide kids

meth and ass rape?

>tfw you arent rascist, you just hate everyone

>the president is in charge of every international organization
Fucking retard. The president isn't the foreign interest run shadow govt.

I'd marry her.

>Used to be a racist until I learned about the gathering of the Juggalos.

that fucking sentence is just incredible. I wish i had a proper reaction image but this will have to do

"Used to be a racist until I learned about the gathering of the Juggalos."

This is a legendary line OP!

Run away and join the circus, goys!

Culture > race but race and culture are often connected. Also race has value of it's own. Sub-humans like juggalos and co should be culled if there ever is a day of the rope though.

You should have went with Tool.
Like the rest of us. Or maybe Alice in Chains.

That's why you purge them.