What do turkish anons think about Erdogan ?

What do turkish anons think about Erdogan ?
Does he want to become Caliph one day ?

Beware the Roach swarm. You post their king, and they all come.

He is a fucking plebeian, he will never deserve to be a Caliph.

He's almost 70 years old. That's about 95y by non-roach standards. He'll be dead soon.

Wannabe Caliph who wishes to lead all mudslims against the white race and christians

he is strong, alpha, nationalist, conservative, based.

unlike popular opinion, he did nothing against secularism.

first time in recent history, turkey follows his own interest.

He doesn't need to do anything against secularism. He has "kefenli" psychopath retards who think Ataturk was the worst thing that happened to Turkey. He lets them bark and bite, while he keeps his hands clean.

Turkey would have been miles further if it was ruled by anyone but Erdogan. His kleptocratic dictat ruined Turkey for many years to come.

That's what it seems to me.

Why does he flatter muslims that live in Europe ?

he's not a jew

he's 63 you dumb kraut

He is a Georgian faggot who hate Turks. that's all you need to know.

Expand your statement Ahmed..

from Rize, isn't he?

He wants to leverage the muds against the EU. He's lost all political credibility with the West; while Turkey's biggest export (and import) base is still the EU.

So, if he needs to protect commercial interests in Turkey either he has to step down (impossible; he'd be dead in a week) or bully EU via Mudslime immigrants.

Yes. They worship him in that city btw. What I've heard is that Tayyip has Greek and Georgian ancestry; which makes perfect sense since Rize held onto its Greek facet, and it neighbors Georgia.

I've also heard that he doesn't need translators when communicating with Greek diplomats.

Did you notice any big changes yet or nah?

>So, if he needs to protect commercial interests in Turkey either he has to step down (impossible; he'd be dead in a week) or bully EU via Mudslime immigrants.

You're right, but how can he be credible in front of european muslims ? Except the turkish ones of course.

I don't think they trust him that much, except the Turks. But remember that Muslims can smell strength and weakness very well.

They still appreciate the power Tayyip's holding (in ME standards, Turkey is still powerful despite the officer purges).

I'd wager Tayyip is leveraging the inability of Mudslimes to integrate into EU. In his comments about Mudslimes in EU being kept down etc, he sounds exactly like globalists.

Hell, it might even be a joint Saudi Turkish (and of course globalist) ploy to collapse the EU.

well Turkey is big mix of people really, I mean they are least TUrkic of the Turkic people

>turk
>achmed

I remember a documentary about Turks' genetic makeup. It turns out we share more DNA with the UK than we do with Asiatic Turks.

Anatolia speaking Turkish today is a textbook case of linguistic shift.

A lot of the modern Turkic Turks actually are Tatars that ran away from Russians.

Fun fact is that these non-Anatolian Turks tend to be a lot more patriotic than Anatolians themselves.