BEHOLD THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC

BEHOLD THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>two Muslims and a Jew grabbing onto the entire world

Please, if there are aliens out there now, purge this world.

u dumb faggot trump is christian

Shill detected.

Kino

jesus was a pagan space alien. suck on his alien nuts.

What the fuck is this from? What are they doing???

>and people got upset because John Podesta was at some party where they pour syrup on people

looks spooky as hell

WTF IS THAT?

AHHHHHH!

kek ikr

The fuck are they doing?

A-at least he didn't bow.

WORLDSTAHHHR

Just fuck my shit up

His current visit to the Saudis.
They're touching an illuminated globe which is reflecting that humanity needs to grow up and try to get along in all of our varied forms...

Heal the planet... by touching it and making it whole.

THis
Kill all whites

that's pretty gay

This isnt some private witchcraft.

This is ceremonial event. Trump is literally uniting the three religions into one side. This has been foretold to bring about the end times.

They're claiming territory; Salman has his hands on Canada.

Why do people pretend this matters?

TOO MANY SECRETS

He bowed AND curtsied.

Saudis are based. Iran is the real threat and the ones financing Islamic terror around the globe. Hillary bots GTFO of Sup Forums.

this will never be a meme

Well I mean if it is fate then what can we even do?

Based Trump!

These guys a cool. The real threat is Iran and assad. SJW's must be having a meltdown that Trump doesn't fit the racist narrative.

>trump protecting america
POTTERY

>4D CHESS

Cringe pic

Fake Prophets & Fake Wonders will not save you

>implying being a jew is just a religious difference

OIII OII WHAT DO I SEE HERE YOUNG LORD

Looks Like Donald Trump May Well Be Jewish

That Would Explain A Great Deal...

rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

What happened to being against globalism you insane cuckshill

Trump was born in Saudi Arabia, you retard.

fucking kill yourself there is no uniting religions with these people fucking christ

Because it's true.

At best it would symbolize abrahamic domination.

>Sup Forums now supports US bombing and demonization of Assad
>supports being in bed with Saudis
>supports fighting Iran

I legitimately hate you. Spineless, cowardliness, holds no opinion but the man he worships.

Hahaha jesus christ

You are the shill, antisemitism is a weapon the elite uses to silence opposition. All of you faggots spewing that garbage are working to minimize the rest of us, don't think we don't know.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU SAUDIS PLANED THIS?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All Christians are technically Jewish

are you sure about that?
this looks pretty satanic to me user. U know. in all child raping blood sucking ways

fuck off drumpfcuk

REEEEEEEEEEE

If that's true then all Jews are technically Muslim.

and everything Sup Forums stands against.
That's it. Time for a purge around here.

This is the kind of shit that's done at press events.

SINCE THE 1950's!!!!!

AND YOU FELL FOR IT!!!!

so whats the scoop on this, why are they touching an orb?

>US bombing and demonization of Assad
The only people who supported Assad were Putin bots. You have this unhealthy obsession with Russia being the saviours of the white race for some reason and are overlooking the dangers of allowing them access to the Mediterranean.

They are making a blood oath to the Forbidden God: Baphomet.

Holy shit this image made my day. He is literally cucking Trump and feels cringe about it.

>mfw orbs

kek the 15 yrs 'stop ilooominati' trump faggots are going to freak out and kill themselves

Al-Trump are well respected family Family in Saudi Arabia.

ever hear of fucking ((Globalism)) ?

not really, muslims are also jewish.

>This has been foretold to bring about the end times.
Indeed. It's good to see another nigh watchmen spreading the word to all the folks here on Sup Forums.

This is some Illuminati shit

Trump has no shame whatsoever.
I thought he hated Saudis for doing 9/11.

Why they touching a light in this wierd manner?

I actually hate Trump now, seriously fuck Trump I'll still keep the mug I bought as a souvenir though.

i'd be lying if I said this isn't spooking me. he's stil got Israel and the Vatican to go as well.

>Romans 11:17
>some of these branches from Abraham's tree--some of the people of Israel--have been broken off. And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in.

U have to go back

Assad is the closest we're ever going to get to a secular regime in the middle-east. He'll be replaced by more radical islamists.

The Saudis are funding mosques with a fortune of money in the west, insane amounts of funding to radicalize and spread Islam into our cities.

The fact that you're all okay with this is just disgusting.

I hate you.

thats badass
You just know the saudis are just trying to one-up whatever shit israel has planned

Trump is just LARPing other cultures in the same way Trudeau does it, but this is on an entire different level.

>And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in.
#GoyimLivesMatter. I guess its over for commoners like us.

Globalism isn't that bad as long as we make friends with the enemy. gtfo hillary shill

You're just a cuck CTR shill!

Say it with me, Hillarybot:

EIGHT YEARS

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

Hail Sisi

Reminds me of this.

Why can't I find this image on google REEEEEEEE

>Assad is the closest we're ever going to get to a secular regime in the middle-east. He'll be replaced by more radical islamists.
What happens within Syria isn't important to me. What really matters is not allowing Russia easy access to the Mediterranean.

You people on Sup Forums not only like Hitler but Assad too? You guys are either all CTR or just retarded.

what are the nightwatchmen?

trump likes shiny things

I WILL NO LONGER SACRIFICE THIS COUNTRY OR IT'S PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
*rubs globe*

At this point I don't know if you're being sarcastic or just another Radical Islamist defender.

The Saudi's are literally spreading mosques that preach extremism with the main goal to end the west..

And yet we're copulating with them. And now half of Sup Forums is okay with that.

FPBP

Hmmm....

lol.

Am I the only one who's not a self-sabotaging loser and is actually encouraged by the sight of Trump working towards world peace? Peace means doing something new. It means leaving your comfort zone. It means touching The Orb.

its actually because he's standing next to Melania, but you don't have the social skills to detect that.

Does the 350 billion dollar deal though make America more rich or just enslave us to the Jews?

Again, what's wrong with globalism? Usually only conspiracy nutjobs have a problem with it

some globalism summit called "together we prevail" attempting to "unite" religions

>Christians would sooner side with their ancient enemy, the saracens, than with the vile Jews
It sure is funny how alliances change so dramatically
Like US and Russia, enemies, then allies, enemies again and now allies (in some sense)
That being said, as good as some parts of Islam may be, refugees will NEVER be a good idea. EVER.

I don't know you should time travel and ask campaign trump that question

Funny how this used to have a Trump face once...or just...sad.

>muh russia

mom get the camera the memes are leaking again!

fucking Bannon didn't prepare Trump for the fucking orb of islam