Throng of students walk out on Mike Pence’s commencement speech at Notre Dame

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

#resist

In America we have a saying for shit like this
"don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out".

Civil War when? I'm tired of these lefty cunts. Facism is the only proper order.

1 nigger could kill 10 old geezers and the lefty states have a ton more of violent people than the barebones lands of the red states.

>"don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out".
This

"but pwease forgive my student loan debts for me"
fuck off

then he gave a speech on how everyone deserves a voice to encourage shock therapy for gays

Students are the most reprehensible group of wastrels on the planet, I'd know, I am one, surrounded by absolute fucking filfth.

>Throngs
Is this what they're calling them now? Is it because they were all wearing thongs? 100% Degenerate Guarantee.

at least they didn't burn the stadium or attack a defenceless bin. Let them be cunts. who cares?

If you wanted fascism you should have voted for Hillary.

Dios Mio, sauce pls

So brave

Wrong type of Fascism retard.

This tbqh. It may be obnoxious but at least they aren't acting like fucking monkeys.

>Using your first amendment right

REEEEEEEE I HATE LEFTIES!!!

>Bace the Face

Liberals are such childish scumbags.

The left is so intolerant they can not hear opposing opinions. How will the left ever recover?

What's funny about it is if only a few students left, it would have made a bigger impact. Because so many left, it looked like they were just ditching to go to a party or something. Which is probably the real reason.
>At least they didn't nigout
Yeah, sure. Always look on the bright side. Let's just ignore that the students of today, our leaders of tomorrow, are so fragile, they refuse to give respect to their current leadership.

I'm curious, how would this have been handled if people walked out during the Queen's speech?

Who cares about what those small minded, bigoted, indoctrinated cunts do

that filename

>gender studies "graduates" walk out
>Imblying someone cares

How is CNN going to turn this into the most heroic move of current year?

yes. they should be more open and receptive to the idea of forced electrotherapy. fucking bigots.

>throng
>sizable
>en masse

How many?

F A K E
A
K
E

N E W S
E
W
S

MANY

Gonna bump this so shills get mad Pence is speaking at one of the most based AAU schools.

A small amount of public outrage briefly then forgotten like this will be tomorrow. Whats your point? These children don't represent 100% of "the leaders of tomorrow".

good
fuck that guy
i was getting worried that everybody was siding with him

>How many?

this post showed your total lack of political knowledge
please go back to plebbit, thank you

Pretty funny when all they'll remember about their graduation is how they walked out on hearing a speech from the greatest VP of the 21st century.

Lmao so mad.

Fuck pence you backwards regressive

looks like it's mostly females, surprise surprise.

>So mad

It's usually the least mad person in the room saying this.

>Let's just ignore that the students of today, our leaders of tomorrow, are so fragile, they refuse to give respect to their current leadership.

Yes goy, fall in line like sheep and worship ((((your authority figures))))

>Thousands of students stay and watch
>Media focuses on a "crowd" of dozens

Keep circling that commode.

cash that cheque your mouth is writing then. see what happens.

>Lmao so mad.
>Fuck pence you backwards regressive

it's not hard to see who's mad here

I like that they're changing the wording from "dozens" to "throngs" as throngs sounds like a larger number then 20.

1 old geezer could kill 39million niggers by freezing welfare.

mostly women / white women who think" gender studies "is a cool thing

I too, was once an edgy teenager, who thought I wasnt completely impressed upon by everything around me.

Haha, good one Soros. They don't even want to listen the beginning. They disagree by default.

geeze what a bunch of grandstanding cuntbags. Back in the day, people would just not attend at all and the message was clear. Now these little faggot shits need to make a show out of it.

in the south we say "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" (its a little more polite y'all)

>University of Notre Dame
>the liberal arts home for all Notre Dame students
i guess i know what they matured in

These same retards will go to rallies demanding Trump be impeached so Pence is president.

>implying lefties have the nuts to even buy a gun, let alone learn to aim, shoot and then aim at another human being

>implying niggers can even afford a firearm
>implying niggers aim

you faggots would get absolutely btfo

Holy fuck that was EPIC ! XD you fucken showed him BTFO. In reality he probably though " wew all the fags are gone"

Notre Dame is not a serious university. It pushes Catholic babble.

this

no number, awkward stock photo of graduates,

F
A
K
E
N E W S

Kek. Pretty sure the people that won the election aren't mad.

Way more whites than blacks. They would all starve in a matter of months because only whites own things like farms and grocery stores. Military is majority white so there would be no problem there (not 100% sure on that because lots of spics in military). Whites would give out an honorary white person badge to all blacks that defect and ensure them safe passage in the new world. It would be too easy

So respectful

Fpbp

If it were Kermit the Frog they'd regale their children with the story of the event

here, a VP has some opinions (THAT ALIGN WITH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH) and they openly disparage him

just don't go, if this is your attitude

I went to a Jesuit college in the area (Marquette) and it was far more liberal than I ever thought possible. although we did help out the poor and shit like that with comm service, the poor blacks that lived around our campus fucking hated us and preyed on us. Property crime was the norm.

Knuckle-Tattoos are Degenerate.

3% of the population own 50% of the guns. Unless those republicucks lets others touch their guns blacks would shoot all the red asses. You cant fire more than two guns at once

>walk out en masse
>15 nonwhite attention whoring cucks leave an even
wow that sure showed mike pence

>blacks can beat rurals in their own mountains and forests

These people are genuinely children
Truly amazing

Throwing a tantrum

I cannot understand their mentality
Who brought them up to be so disrespectful and selfish?

I hate Obama but if I was present at an event and he was about to speak, I'd respect him as a President and listen

So much this.
What the fact happened to 'respecting the others beliefs and opinions'?

Btfo

big laughs when ISIS using the weapons Glumpf just sold to the saudi oil shits are used to gun down these faggots. truly 10D monopoly

Very childish.

I hope somebody got the names of all the students that walked out. We need a list.