Clean Your Room

>You have no right to talk about politics or changing the world for that matter if your room isn't clean.

Log off and get it done.

CLEAN

YOUR

ROOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlBRGXEZFmI
youtube.com/watch?v=B12wAUkLn44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

That is blue pilled as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlBRGXEZFmI MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON MYON

MEME QUEEN

delet this

But I don wanna

I live in a 5 bed house, which i own. Which room should i start with?

Bedroom always. It's your sanctuary.

>or changing the world for that matter if your room isn't clean.
>implying Sup Forums changes the world

>kill your father

Not an argument.

myon really needs some cleaning

You should clean your asshole first you crusty old fucking boomer.

myon needs to be cleaned first

Peterson is full of shit. Life is pointless. Some of us are better of committing suicide.

no life has the point of cleaning myon

does jordan peterson say to lean your room? my room and whole apartment are filthy. When i moved out i promise myself i woudln't live in filth, but i do. i always have

>clean your room
>1h later realize there's nothing else to do
>decide to clean your body
>stop eating pizza
>go to the gym
>get /fit/
>still ugly though
>realize life is pointless unless you have GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
>kys

well you can still clean myom, thats a good point to life. by the way this myon needs cleaning

Reminder that if you (((make the bed))) in the morning you are a bluepilled wagecuck shill and you need to get off Sup Forums.

(((Making the bed))) is a mindless social construct and serves no purpose except to condition your mind for a lifetime of obeying other social norms mindlessly and not questioning authority. A redpilled man will never make his bed and also doesn't clean his sheets after sex.

reminder that you are bluepilled unless you help clean myon, shes a dirty girl and needs help

If you don't rescue your room from filth, how are you going to pick up your cross and bear it? Or in more archetypal terms, rescue your father from the ubderworld. The only way to ascend to the tip of all possible dominance hierarchies is to be a good Marduk. And Marduk, you know, the thing that made him so bloody brilliant, was that he had eyes all around his head. How are you supposed to be a good Marduk if all your eyes have to see a message everywhere. And that's that.

wut

>Sup Forums claims to have gotten the leader of free world elected
>denies that it has ever changed the world

pick one double-thinking faggot

>Sup Forums revealed unable to even clean their fucking room.
You can't make this shit up.

Trust me, you don't wanna go there, BUCKO.

nice try, Mom.

Many great leaders and game changers had disorderly and fucked up private lives. He has no point in that regard. Still, it's good advice.

Show us a picture of your own room with a timestamp.

I dislike his faggottry about muh god, but I do agree with a lot of his other ideas

Any other fellow MAGApedes agree?

My room?
Bitch please, I own a home and keep it fucking tidy.

I-I just did.
It feels weird. I hoovered the floor, tidied up my bedsheets, made the place generally cleaner, and am now sat in my chair with a cup of tea looking at what was 15 minutes ago a very untidy room.
And I feel unsettled by it all.

I didn't say I cleaned up my room. I said YOU didn't clean your room.

>dislike his faggottry about muh god
Then you have learned nothing

SLAY

THE

DRAGON

I'll have you know my mom cleaned my room this morning. And I, a 36 year old man, don't need a father figure in my life

How so? It is not unreasonable to require a decent amount of evidence before believing in something.

I can put in practice all of his ideas sans the muh god faggottry and still benefit immensely, muh god isn't really a requirement here.

>log off
Reddit detected

At no point does he present believing in a God as a requirement for informed and upright living, merely that you would do well to follow the ethical guidelines put forth by Abraham philosophy. The transcendental mooring is what makes the moral code important.

The reason Christianity is important is because it gave birth to the Western ideal of morality and right from wrong. These ideals are important to protect and God gives you an understanding in what it means to be a Western man. Understanding the Holy Spirit teaches you that God gave you consciousness.

>You have the ability to choose God or the Devil
>Choosing God is what founded the West
>The spirit also represents your potential
>You can choose the Yin or the Yang:chaos or order..
>In everyone is a good spirit I believe
>We have the potential to find God if we are aware that we can choose from right or wrong

This is basically what I have come to understand from his video on God and the Bible.

A messy room is a sign of intelligence...a dump isn't but if your room looks lived in it's because you don't spare the time to clean it you are busy with life. Now that doesn't mean it shouldn't be vacuumed and dusted, but having clutter is a sign of intelligence.

>a few dirty socks are more important than the furture of our world and species

Of course it's a fucking canadian

The point is that if you can't even take care of your room and keep it clean, how are you supposed to determine the correct direction for the entire society? It's a multiple orders of magnitude greater of a problem.

Cleanliness is another Jewish plot to feminize white men.

CORRECTED VERSION:
If you dont rescue your room from filth, how are you going to achieve your full potential? We are creatures much more complicated than we can begin to comprehend, but as Jung pointed out the relationship between dream and reality is very, VERY bilateral. We construct around us what is within us as much as what is outsides of us constitutes our inside, our psyche. Your room is a projection of your mind. And if you want to achieve your full potential, that is be a viable choice as a mate, be on top of all dominance hierarchies - the metahierarchy, you have to be a good marduk. And we know what made marduk so bloody briliant, he had eyes all around his head - just like the greatest men do. And right now, those eyes are picking up just one thing, your attention is filed with filth. So filth you will be.
Dont let your dream be a nightmare, clean your room.

A man should only keep two things in his house: those that are beautiful and those that are useful. Throw everything else away. Anything else is a sign of a weak mind.

my entire bachelor apartment is impeccably clean and tidy because i am not a slob and i clean up any messes as they happen

this fin understands

Become Moloch.

>he doesnt use his room as a bedroom/storage
I pity you poorfags

>adhere to my opinion of what I call successful and only then will your opinion be as worthwhile as mine
>getting cucked this hard by a blogging faggot
How do you guys get by in your day to day without instructions? If you need another man to tell you how to think then you're a fucking woman.

Humans are social animals. Good memes procreate. There's nothing shameful in throwing away old memes if the new ones are better.

Only Christ can be my master.

Slay Moloch

I was joking of course. I agree with you though only Christ is my light.

nice

Good thread right here mate.

>spent the past 55 minutes cleaning my room
>already filled up 2 large garbage bags
>cleaned out 3 large garbage bags of clothes from my closet last week
I-its ok if I get it done piecemeal, right? My room is a serious pigsty, but I've been tackling it and making progress bit by bit

>Humans are social animals.
True
>Good memes procreate.
So do bad ones
>There's nothing shameful in throwing away old memes if the new ones are better.
This isn't one of those.

This is a 54 year old mediocre professor who got Internet famous for refusing muh pronouns; not a single idea he's put forth could be considered original or even particularly notable when compared to his contemporaries. Literally plebbit-tier philosophy.

Jesus, you really need to sort yourself out. It's not joke, man.

its as clear as a baby's bottom desu

Yeah ive been working at it

I'm not home.
My desk is the only messy part of my room

Take a picture of your room.

The one where Jamal and Abdul are gangbanging your slag wife.

If you have a storage room in your home, clean that next.

Get 10 garbage bags and make sure they get filled up with trash.

Heck no. Maybe once I clean it all out, paint the walls, rip out the carpets, and get a real bed.

This.
What's the fucking point of "making the bed"?
You're gonna "unmake" it anyway 12 hours later.
It serves absolutely NO practical purpose.

I only remake it when the sheets get out of alignment and it starts physically bothering me.

your parents dildo closet

Sup Forums will hate anyone who has a shred of popularity or success except dahnald trunps

>>a few dirty socks are more important than shitposting on Sup Forums
FTFY

If you live at home with parents or others, clean your room, if you live alone, there is absolutely no reason to

I think it's more about self-discipline, routine, and keeping your thoughts and surroundings in order to subconsciously build confidence and surety in yourself rather than being practical.

It's really not. If you're such a lazy filthy unorganized fuck that you wallow in dirty clothes, dirty dishes, dirt, gross sheets, and clutter, why the fuck should I take you seriously as an individual?

Wallowing in your own filth is for animals, keep your space clean.

Peterson has like >50 scholarly publications the fuck are you on about

My room is always clean. My whole apartment is. I live a very minimalist life, though, as far as material possessions go. I prefer to save and invest my paycheck than to buy knicknacks.

Of course it is. The important thing is that you are steadily working to creating a better environment for yourself so that you can become a better you. Habits are built up over time, so be mindful of your goal and keep at it, every day, step by step.

Clean is relative, faggot.
How clean? No germs at all? Just a few dust mites? Or has papa Peterson not told you yet?

The one you spend the most time in. Your living space is an extension of your mind

This. True aryan men keep a dirty body and home, just as God intended for them. I also recommend practicing activities such as shitting in a nearby stream, so as to not give in to the porcelain jew.

It is clean you fucking leaf.

Which is blown out of the fucking water by cool science nigger and he's not even a scientist!
Papa Peterson is a faggot meme and you're a faggot for making him famous.

Why is "routine" a good thing?
I'm probably one of the most routinely people around - I wake up, shower, go to work, come back, eat, fuck around on the internet, sleep.
Repeat.

But it's not like this "builds confidence" in myself. It's just a thing I do to not starve to death.

>Clean is relative, faggot.

This.
I don't care if there's shit on the floor or left around, but the one time I saw a cockroach I got up and cleaned the whole house back to brand new.

This guy gets it.

>I also recommend practicing activities such as shitting in a nearby stream, so as to not give in to the porcelain jew.

He'll probably be the first person Canada hangs for thought crime

But what if i'm a dragon mr. mythology? Then i need to leave my lair disorganised. Cleaning it would fuck up the myth!

Hitler successfully used the Superhuman archetype to use Peterson's ideals to create a master race. They used his methods the wrong way though.

>hangs
They're called re-education camps.

You clearly don't understand Peterson's understanding of god. Pick up your English textbook and listen to him real carefully next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=B12wAUkLn44

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

First of all bottom of the tier argument you have. Secondly, science nigger has like 10 peer reviewed publications. Thirdly, jordans orcid and hes at 78 publications and it hasn't been updated since 2013 so hes probably eclipsing 100. Finally, kill yourself

Dude once the law is enacted he will 100% be charged and/or fired. It will be our last chance to get the law reversed.

>Peterson is the son
>He is sacrificing himself for our sins
>If we block C-16 his spirit will come back to life
>He will save Western Civilization from tyranny

But we all have to get together and protest when he takes the sword. We are too late to overturn the law now; something big needs to happen.

Hitler completely bastardized Nietzsches idea of the ubermensch. The original idea is to surpass the death of the god and become your own god, not to promote some racial superiority.