Bill Hicks is Alex Jones

Bill Hicks is Alex Jones

There are no pictures or clips of Alex Jones pre 1995. Bill Hicks died in 1994, at the age of 32 from pancreatic cancer (very young age for pancreatic cancer).

I'm not going to outline all the evidence, you can research for yourself. One bit that is not written about online is how good of friends Joe Rogan is with Alex Jones.

Joe Rogan was doing comedy with Bill Hicks in the late 80s early 90s LA comedy scene and Joe was a huge fan. In a 2010 interview with Doug Stanhope, Alex Jones claims he met Joe Rogan 12 years ago, which is 1998, right around the time Alex Jones career is starting to build steam. Joe has mentioned on the podcast before that he is good buddies with Alex Jones and that they go way back, have been to UFC fights together.

I'm really curious as to what events took place that made Hicks become Alex Jones. We know Alex Jones has CIA family, so there's that.

I really am sick of how popular Alex Jones has become, because I think he is controlled opposition. He undermines actual conspiracy theories by talking about crazy shit.

We've got to bring him down and expose him for what he is: Bill Hicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeiBTYcPCP4&t=290s
youtube.com/watch?v=C0pkKp49OGY
youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9doL4dzOU
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They had completely different bodies, Jones is very wide with broad shoulders and big ribcage. Hicks is more average in frame. Completely different bone structure. They can't be the same person.

But their faces are similar, and Jones has the comedic delivery of a veteran stand-up, so I can understand why people suspect this.

They have the same limp in the same leg.

you're wrong, theres videos of real alex jones when he was young and he had a great body, now "alex jones" has bill hicks body

I remember back when people talked about his encounter with Chenk. Like they were even close. Jones is built like a boar.

This is my favorite obscure conspiracy theory

disagree on body type. I think they are similar, but even so ppl can change over the years, esp when trying to disguise themselves intentionally.

>Same manager (Kevin Booth)
>Same limp
>Same height
>Same gap in teeth. Alex Jones used to try to hide it with an insert.
>Same birthmark
>Grew up in the same area
>Both chainsmokers
>Same Comedian friends
>Hicks had a character called "Al", which was based on the original Alex Jones combined with Rush Limbaugh
>Alex Jones looks like Bill Hicks dad when he was AJ's current age
>Alex Jones received an honorary Bill Hicks plaque on the anniversary of his death in a private event full of comedians
>Alex Jones wears contacts. Sometimes he leaves them out and you can see his brown eyes
>Multiple guests have called him "bill" by accident
>The guy who filmed the bohemian grove documentary with him essentially called him a fake and that he's "the next Bill Hicks"
>The current Alex Jones' first public appearance is at the same location as HIcks' final public appearance
>Alex Jones has never grown a beard.. Not even slight stubble. Because Hicks has a very unique beard

He was ripped, but he's still strong and wide. Even now, his body is nothing like Bill Hicks. Don't look at fat levels, look at their bone structure. Hicks = average, Jones = Wide and heavy.

Yeah, Cenk is a pretty big guy himself but Jones is strongfat as fuck.

No he's not. Hicks had a completely different muscle structure of the face. The way he moved his mouth while talking is completely different to AJ's. That's not something you can engineer or fake.

Alex Jones next to Hicks' dad when he was Alex Jones' current age.

Also Glen Beck just this month did a whole radio segment where his staff claims that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Lots of good evidence in here that isn't easily found reading online.

ears don't match

Chainsmoker

ears don't match.

Alex Jones receiving a Bill Hicks plaque at a private event full of comedians... For no reason at all, apparently.

awesome green text post, though I can't verify the validity of all these claims.

One being, "Alex Jones received an honorary Bill Hicks plaque on the anniversary of his death in a private event full of comedians"

>strike a pose

Easiest body part to modify.

Hicks "Al" character based on the original Alex Jones (pre 97) + Rush Limbaugh

They have completely different ears, pleb.

That's the original Alex Jones. Keep up. That guy had a show on KJFK until it failed in 97. The current Alex Jones then took over the character and started Infowars.

Not the same, just similar. From the same part of the world and talked about similar things. Hicks would be almost 10 years older. Jones learned a lot from Hicks as did Rogan. Hicks learned a lot from Sam Kinison who was a preacher. That's why all of them know how to preach. They are fucking smart and know how to spread ideas, not easy

Wups, forgot to put in his contacts.

Bill Hicks - comic who openly likes conspiracy theories
Joe Rogan - comic who openly liked conspiracy theories (until his family was threatened)

youtube.com/watch?v=C0pkKp49OGY

nose doesn't match
voice doesn't match
>poster wants to discredit hicks
>poster wants to devalue Jones
look ajones is no shill, but he ain't a hero either
he profits off of hard news, and people like a good story
ajones is a performance actor with a passion for the shadow portion of the news. broken clocks tell the right time twice a day..

If you ever seen a bill hicks show you would know OP is a retarded psyop faggot.

Correct. Look at their fucking ears. Completely different shape. Why must Sup Forums always pretend to believe in the stupidest shit?

you guys clearly haven't researched enough if you're basing your opinion solely off the ears.

>If you ever watched Independence day you would know that will smith in fresh prince is actually in the airforce.
It's a dude playing characters, you fucking retard.

ears

listen to this glenn beck piece and tell me the voices aren't the same.

That's a ten minute routine operation, genius. This thread seems to have attracted a retard convention.

This is a theory so zany, Alex Jones is the only one who could really blow it up.

truly an American hero

This is some flat earth-tier bullshit

Neck yourselves, no seriously.

The biggest tell to me that Alex Jones is not who he says he is, is that he just recently turned "43" years old. I don't know why he is trying to pass himself off as being 10 years younger than he actually is, but it is plainly obvious to even a brain dead monkey that he is not 43. Everyone's suspension of disbelief should fail upon hearing that tidbit of info.

no he's a fucking psycho playing a character to make money

Not an argument, faggot. He makes far more money with his Alex Jones character than he ever did with his Bill Hicks character. Yes, Bill Hicks' was a character. He has said so on multiple occasions.

tell me more of your hot opinions

no. this is nowhere near flat earth tier. I don't see major market respected broadcast journalists like Glen Beck out promoting flat earth conspiracies.

Here he is next to Hicks' dad when his dad was in his 50s:

ITT: People who believe this is the same guy as the current Alex Jones LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc

Weight gain

If this is the current Alex Jones. Why didn't he have a limp? Why didn't he have a gap between his teeth? Why were his eyes a different color than they are now? Why was he a different height? Why didn't he smoke.. etc

he's a fitizen going between cutting and bulking

Do you have down syndrome? That's a few weeks apart, retard.

OP here, I think this is most likely the real Alex Jones who had lots of family in CIA.

My speculative theory is maybe he was exposed to too much, or wasn't cooperating with CIA when doing his radio show, so they decided to replace him with controlled opposition.

Alex Jones is LARPing

dude, they both grew up in lower Texas...
sorry, Beck ((and company)) is taking 'the piss' as the commonwealth would say

Series of events:

> Alex Jones loses show on KJFK in 1997
> Suddenly Bill Hicks manager (Kevin Booth) takes over
> Current Alex Jones appears
> Now has the same permanent limp as Hicks
> Now has brown eyes
> Now has new moles
> Aged 10 years
> Different height
> 50 lbs heavier
> Suddenly has a korean adopted sister (so did Bill Hicks)
> Suddenly has a bunch of comedian friends
> Suddenly has a new voice
> Suddenly has a new show
> Suddenly supported by time warner

That can't be the same person as the current Alex and the /fit/ Alex. Who the fuck is this?

That's scary

Forgot one:
>Suddenly a chain smoker

>being so new you don't realize both were CIA lab babies

So what happened to the 'old' Alex Jones?

no one knows, probably got offed or paid to disappear

Alex Jones was obviously a pseudonym. He could be anyone. He probably just sold the rights to the character to whoever hired Kevin booth (Hicks' manager) to manage it.

Ears are completely different, nose and mouth spacing is different

>hairline
>brow
>ear
>neck
>longer nose
>bigger head

You can actually admit yourself into the mental ward if you notice you are losing your screws.

proof alex jones is a zionist shill done by Bill Cooper

>Original Alex Jones

Is this like the Nigger Luke Theory? Post incontrovertible proof

>muh ears
ITT: People who've never heard of plastic surgery. You faggots are talking about 10 minute routine procedures.

Learn to read, nigger.

False flag he's actually Kinison

Ear different.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9doL4dzOU

I meant "Bigger" tho I would love to see a Nigger Luke Theory as well

This. I'm serious.

>Why must Sup Forums always pretend to believe in the stupidest shit?

welcome to Sup Forums, brother.

Remember when Alex had to apologize to yogurt?

Their ears are completely different.

It's not only the ears you mouthbreather

Almost expected him to look at the camera at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
mouth breather

I am 99% convinced that Bill Hicks is Alex Jones

I'm 100% convinced alex jones is a 33rd degree freemason.

The Plot fucking Thickens. What did that lying bitch do to poor Sammy to send him that far down the rabbit hole.

Bill Hicks was brilliant and funny, Alex Jones is stupid and boring.
I rest my case

Different nose, different chin, different ears

Holy shit

...also checked

>actor playing different roles
>huh they are not the same person
>...

>Bill Hicks was brilliant and funny,
>funny
See, here's how I know you're shilling. Nobody thought Bill Hicks was funny, his fans just thought the shit he was saying was important. He was never really a comedian, he was non-denominational, secular preacher. But that's not a job title in our society so he called himself a comedian.

Probably because this stupid meme exists and comedians like to make fun of the retardation of the masses

MAO TOOK THE GUNS! STALIN TOOK THE GUNS!

FIDEL CASTRO TOOK THE GUNS!

Ain't no shill fag but I'll give you that, I should of worded it more carefully

Bill HIcks was brilliant and entertaining and Alex Jones is stupid and boring.

Is that better?

Kek, this one is more believable.

This. I hate how all the iceberg infographics make it seem like Bill Hicks being Alex Jones is some tinfoil lunatic conspiracy. Theres plenty of corroborating evidence for the claim.

See this picture OP? This is EXACTLY what I look like. Even the shape of my bangs. There are only so many ways a person can look.

It amazes me this is so blatant and noone exposes it

JAPAN AND NEWZELAND TRYING TO REVIVE TPP DEAL WITHOUT UNTIED STATES
→ →
→ →
→ →

There are plenty of pictures of Alex Jones before 1995.

That picture is not real is it?

ok, but WHY?

whats the point?