The UK is doomed

Congratulations Brexiteers, you've fucked us.

theguardian.com/business/2017/may/21/brexit-coming-food-crisis-seasonal-migrant-labour-eu?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Facebook

Back to Bulgaria, butterface.

I may be able to survive without eating strawberries pal

wtf i love the EU now

what's wrong with her face?

slav

The guardian also said we would be all broke in recession without a penny to our name by now aswell.

>Zyulfie Yusein
That's a T*urk, isn't it?

Good reason to deport more people! less mouths to feed the more food the ones who work have

>we need migrant workers instead of British workers

Really makes me think. Make JSA lazy cunts work.

>tfw you don't have Eastern Euro qts picking fruit
>tfw you have tacomidget trolls instead
You Brits don't know how good you have it.

Brah somehow try to push a deal with my country on twitter to counter this thitty news or w/e.
Our actual president loves the UK style, here´s a quote:

"A veces no entienden mis chistes, es humor inglés, yo me eduqué en Inglaterra y es humor inglés. Es un poco irónico"
Sometimes they dont understand my jokes, it´s english humour, i was raised in ENGLAND and it´s english humour. It´s a bit ironic..."

Well, Poland and Hungary may end up leaving the EU. Just use Polish people to pick your crops.

Food is just a social construct, like race and nations.

We have so many laws protecting green spaces, that prevent you building X on Y land and Y on Z land. The Midlands, Wales, the south, and North of Newcastle is literally all fields, nothing but fields, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The UK will feed its self.

>create dependence on foreign labour
>it's taken away as the country explicitly votes to seclude their economy and prosperity
>refuse to adapt, instead cry

probably misses ahmed the berrypicker's kebab

As proved during the potato holocaust.

this is the whole fucking point of a points based system which most of us want

That was just an attempt by the Britty to steal our culture cus we were all High Kings and shite.

Brits can just buy American grains. We undercut everyone else in the world, why not let one of your kids take care of you for a while?

This is the same shit they use here. California has a lot of migrant fruit pickers that go back and forth between Mexico and California seasonally. But, up in Illinois there are more Mexicans than blacks now. Millions of illegals, so many that one can see that the ~12 million estimate is a lie. These people are not going back and forth to Mexico. Fifteen years ago it was just New York, Illinois, Mexico, Florida. But, now it's everywhere, every state there are large Mexican communities. So, the whole country has to suffer because California refuses to hire blacks to pick fruit?

>New York, Illinois, Mexico, Florida
New York, Illinois, Texas (lol), Florida

Ah yes, the engineered European famine. Just according to keikaku.

sounds like it

Ok peru bro, DESU was hoping we may be able to get some of the shit kickers on benefits picking fruits grown in this country rather than having to import labour to pick them, or even import the fruits themmselves

> unironically not understanding half of UK feeds itself

Lazy kikes in London need feeding. I grow my own food

>If you can't harvest food without immigrants, you're not your own country

The market will adapt but it can't change instantly. For decades wealthy nations have been undermining their lower class labor by importing cheap labor to do farm work. The lower class didn't just go into cryogenic stasis waiting to be woken up one day to harvest crops again. It'll take time for the labor market to adjust. Obviously this is a problem since the population's need to eat won't sit on hold until then so the thing to do is a gradually phase out immigrant labor in favor of domestic labor or automation.

Unless the EU is going to impose Soviet Block type rules, even after Brexit the UK can import labor to tend to the crops while domestic employees are trained, move to rural areas, decide on a fair wage, etc.

>WAAAAAAAA ALL THE MIGRANTS WILL STARVE!

serves the companies right for importing millions of people just to pay them 2 pounds an hour

Scaremongering garbage.

We need migration, stupid goys.

Automation always explodes when there isn't enough labour. Uneducated niggers scrounging off the system is not an solution. the only reason people believe that is because its cheaper for the (((people))) at the top.

>Make robots do it
>All of Eastern Europe loses their jobs

We already have robots for asparagus, how hard will strawberrybots be?

How about hiring part-timers for non-slavery wages ?

They might have to hire unemployed brits. The horror.

This is some top tier fearmongering. Can't believe people actually believe this stuff.

Okay The Guardian, you're absolutely right, lets destroy the metropolitan areas and the population within so we can return to an agrarian society where those who are too weak to work on the farm will be killed off.

easy as shit, just the kikes at the top need to be forced to pay for it. its cheaper to get the system to pay for migrants to do it for their benefit than it is to pay for their own robot development

>eastern europeans are literally still just berry-pickers

Oh no, they might have to actually hire all the single mothers currently subsisting on welfare instead.

Richly deserved if it does happen... but probably just snowflake hysteria

Sure they will just starve to death sitting on the floor waiting to be fed from NGO's.

We've been doomed for quite some time already

The New Left: economic exploitation of immigrants is fine and dandy because we get to eat cheap!

> The Guardian

Ah yes, the newspaper that hates its own country.

Literally worse than the Daily Mail.

It's mainly worse because people somehow delude themselves into thinking it's not as biased.

It would be horrible if these farmers had to pay their staff a decent wage.

This is a level of hypocrisy so obvious that I am surprised the leftist Gruinad would steep to.

>UK unable to feed its own population since the 1920s from home grown sources
>imports millions of immigrants since the 1950s

wew lad

>exploiting dirt poor slavs is a-ok!

Bullshit
Africa has been starving to death since the 17th century and they're still countries

Oy gevalt! We'll have to pay people higher wages due to the lack of supply of workers! My worst nightmare! Or maybe we'll have more native workers doing this job! It's terrible.

OH NO THE UNEMPLOYED STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO FILL THE GAP! WHAT A SHAME!

WTF I HATE BREXIT NOW