Tomorrow

His Trial is tomorrow, what's the plan? I doubt he'll be able to get a not guilty on his own. Scotland is essentially planning to convict him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=SYs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=SYslEzHbpus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Convicting him will make their justice system look more pathetic, while increasing his popularity online.

Who is he , what did he allegedly do ?

The handcuffs were surely necesary.

The police in the here are fucking insane.

He put a video on youtube of his dog doing a nazu salure, not even fucking joking.

He also taught his dog "do you wanna has the Jews" in place of "do you wanna go for a walk?" Or something, kek.

Oh well.

They really arrested him ????? Over that fucking joke?

oh yeah because mocking a genocide is really funny haha guys look how edgy I am

Hope he gets 20 years.

Good, serves him right for mocking the Nazis.

Who let you out of the cuck shed?

Nobody had to let him out, they don't lock them, they just kind of assume that you'll be too much of a cuck to leave. But this one defied his mistress and somehow ended up becoming more of a cuck in the process

fucking handcuffs
Jesus Christ, my taxes paid for this.

This is something punishable with jail time in today's day and age.

Jesus fucking christ.

You are the next one getting jailed just for being on this board.

how can this be happening in the uk? i knew devolving powers to scotland was a mistake!

I live in Scotland and the police here are fucking pansies. I can't help but cringe when thinking about them.

Some fucking master race. His kraut incestors must be proud.

His crime:
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

a friend of a friend knows him, apparently he was naive enough to think nothing would come of this and that the hurt feelings justice system of Scotland wouldn't try to send him to jail

Is this what makes people here hate jews? Because they always say muh holocaust and they get their way?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SYs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=SYslEzHbpus

If you want to understand who controls your society, find out who it is illegal to insult

But he was insulting nazis/his girlfriend

That and a million other things

>trivializing the holocaust

oy vey shut it down

And people here still think the UK is based because of MUH BREXIT

The funny thing is there were never any homicidal gas chambers. If he goes to jail it will be for mocking something that never occurred.

He has a legal team already. There's nothing that we can do except wait and see how it plays out.

Someone post the "holocaust masturbation machines" one.

Jesus, it's so hilarious how these kike bastards laugh at our faces while we obediently believe every bullshit lie they throw at us out of guilt and indoctrination. It is despicable, but man, whites have become stupid.

holy shit , is that him . that vid was sooo long ago. so that shows the kikes have scotland in there pocket too.
is that even possible , for so long in jail ?