"Infant circumcision should be regarded as equivalent to childhood vaccination,"

cbsnews.com/news/circumcision-rates-declining-health-risks-rising-study-says/

>"As such, it would be unethical not to routinely offer parents circumcision for their baby boy

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602
circumstitions.com/fetish.html
croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html
youtu.be/OVC8HhRt10U
cirp.org/library/history/darby4/
noharmm.org/docswords.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stopped watching Tucker when he shilled for circumcision. Muh health benefits!

Wow, the Jews must be getting desperate.

There was literally just a huge paper demonstrating that the claim of Mercury in vaccines being harmless to neural development is untrue. And considering some of the data about early traumatic injuries and brain plasticity, I think it's correct to treat these things the same. Both of them have likely negative impacts, positive impacts only under certain uncommon circumstances, and can be don later in life with less negative effect.

Just teach your kids to pull the foreskin and wash their dicks. Circumcision should be regarded as the last solution if all else fails.
It seems US doctors forget that in Europe almost all boys are uncircumcised and there are rarely any problems and it has been this way since ever.

>April 2, 2014
anyway, it's just the usual shills shilling

it is hysterical how (((concerned))) the (((medical community))) gets over the fact that people are waking up though

My kid used to constantly have dirt under his finger nails, so I pulled the, off. Now he doesnt have (dirty) fingernails.

Cut girls clits, too. Because then you eliminate clit cancer.

Get your brain removed #stampoutbraincancer

that is because Hispanics don't fall for jewish tricks :)

when did he do that? That is literally the only mainstream news show I watch

That's actually a good analogy.

Wtf, that article is surreal. How many shekels would he have received for this?

>1 Samuel 18:27 Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.

what do the jews do with our foreskins these days? eat them?

OH COME THE FUCK ON

that's the same shady tactic as associating privacy-laws to supporting terrorism.

fuck this, I'm out.

Holy kek, this is gold

So, you're saying you have too much cock?

Where do you think the BBC-fetish of American men comes from?

>Brian Morris

You all do know about Brian "Circumsexual Pride" Morris, don't you?

It's a weak analogy. You people alienate normies by making your comparisons too violent or bringing out these losers who have actual vendettas against their parents for this.

Just stick to the facts- there is no reason for circumcision in a first world country, it's wasteful of tax dollars and resources, the risks outweigh the benefits, it's wrong because it entails permanent changes in a minor with no choice, etc

To be fair it's worse than raping a child. It's clearly one of the most abhorrent crimes imaginable, and people who practice it should be in prison.

It's not a weak analogy at all.

The foreskin in a baby is fused to the head of the penis by tissue akin to the tissue that fuses the nails to the nailbeds.

To separate this tissue, the baby must be forcibly penetrated by a probe. They literally jam a piece of metal into the baby's penis to tear apart the tissue (or in the case of traditional Jewish circumcision, the mohel shreds it apart with his fingernails--this is called periah).

Circumcision is far more horrific than people realize. People who oppose it weakly have generally not done near as much research as to what it actually is as those who oppose it more strongly.

>You people alienate normies by making your comparisons too violent or bringing out these losers who have actual vendettas against their parents for this.
Wat. I believe you're confusing veganism (vegans tend to be aggressive with their high moral arguments) with circumcision. Wrong thread mate. Nowhere was I supporting "violent" or whatever arguments too.

I still think it's a good analogy.

They put them into anti aging creams. Its a big bussiness

why is it okay to mutilate a boy's genitals and not a girl's?

Posted this in another thread a little while ago.

Really fucked up.

>get paid for the labor-procedure
>get paid for the genital mutilation
>get paid for the medical waste
no wonder they don't want to lose that revenue

Now that we're having an Islamic invasion, it's high time we ban both.

Sharia says no.

>And considering some of the data about early traumatic injuries and brain plasticity

This part is important. We have no idea how this kind of traumatic event like circumcision could affect cognitive development later down the line.

>tfw mom thinks circumcision is and told the kike doctor to fuck off when he tried to take my foreskin
>friends are redpilled about foreskins and want theirs back

I think America will finally wake up to this sooner or later. I mean Europe hasn't been mutilating boys for some time now right? I feel like this shouldn't be as widely accepted as it is.

Sharia is an incompatible legal structure and should be banned as well.

It's not. It's a violation of the 14th Amendment.

Circumcision without consent or real medical need (which is extremely rare--most circumcision for "medical" reasons are quackery) is already illegal in the US under the US's own laws.

The law is simply not being enforced. A precedent-setting case has yet to surface.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602

I wouldn't be surprised if you have something along those lines over in Canada too.

You circumcise my kid's dick, I'll circumcise your face.

I wonder (((why)))

Literally no one dies from not being circumcised.
>My health benefits
Completely being Jewed.
Convincing non-Jews to have it done was the only way to preserve this barbaric ritual and it worked.
There are no benefits and are plenty of repercussions.

>Europe hasn't been mutilating boys for some time now right?
it was really just the UK.
but pretty much all countries allow it, because (((reasons))).

By the way, Brian Morris was interviewed for the upcoming documentary "American Circumcision".

Really curious to see that movie when it comes out.

Really? Nice.

>Circumsexual
What does that even mean though.

>Just teach your kids to pull the foreskin and wash their dicks.

we need to legislate this issue, mutilating someone else's body for religious reasons is immoral, each person should have the right to fuck up their life however they see fit

Same here. Fk him, this is the biggest issue I care about.

>Convincing non-Jews to have it done was the only way to preserve this barbaric ritual and it worked.
>There are no benefits and are plenty of repercussions.

well only a slave would have involuntary surgery before they are able to make legally binding decisions for themselves

it is a metaphor for slavery

>author photo

We don't tolerate violence against children or toddlers. We consider it to cause psychological harm later in life. Yet, we consider circumcision to be completely fine and have no psychological effects.

Oh, boy, you're in for the redpill of your week buddy.

circumstitions.com/fetish.html

>fetish
ALSDFHALSDHFALSDKFHEWIPE$RUWPIOJFASKLJ

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

It does, or at least can, cause profound psychological effects. Just consider the preponderance of psychotic behavior among the kinds of people who continue this barbarism.

>I now consider myself a circumsexual - neither straight, bi or gay. Circumcision does it for me! I spent many years in therapy, only to discover that each unto his own, so long as no one else gets harmed. My therapist pronounced me normal! Circumsexual normal.

Circumcision is fucked up. Male, or female why are grown adults so obsessed with kids genitals and how the kids need "snip snip".

To think a mother would agree to let her baby son be tied down to a table and Absolutely disgusting. I brought it up to my mother a year or so back and she said the doctors pushed very hard for it claiming it had all the medical benefits in the world, and my dad was for it too because he ad one so surely they're okay. She didn't really want to go through with it but father is difficult and would have turned into a screaming gorilla over it. I know it sounds autistic as hell for me to say this, but I have told my mother the pointlessness of the procedure and how if she has grandsons they aren't getting it done. She wondered why Europeans don't really do it anymore since they're so "Civilized".

circumcision is probably the most sadistic kike tactic they have ever implemented. i mean they control your country, they countrol your politicians, they control your money, they've fucking conquered the sole world super power - and it's still not enough. they have to rub it in by mutilating your children while you simply nod along and agree as your baby squeals in agony as its flesh is stripped from its newborn penis. there is nothing more thoroughly kiked than being circumcised, it's a lifelong brand marking you as goyim cattle. it's the symbolic equivalent of donning a slave collar and a ball and chain. your parents, your own flesh and blood, sacrifice your dick skin as some sort of perverse ritual to your jewish masters. let that fucking settle in. it's not enough that kikes own you, they also have the carte blanche to take your very manhood and mutilate it beyond recognition. circumcision perfectly demonstrates the sheer cruelty and sadism of jews and their hatred of gentiles. and even moreso, demonstrates the pathetic naivety of said gentiles as they accept their fate.

Health benefits exist, but only in literal third world countries.
Anyway, I've heard circumcision is dying out in north america

It's pretty sad yeah. My mom said the doctors pushed pretty hard for it. Fortunately for me every time the nurses asked if we were doing it to my son I would tell them to fuck off. Scared one nurse half to death because I was snoozing and when I heard them ask someone else in the room I woke up and shouted no at them

The most confusing thing to me is that males who have been subjected to this turn around and voluntarily have it done to their sons. It's utterly baffling.

And the author of the study in the OP post is affiliated with many of these circumcision fetish groups. That isn't a rumor, it's well-documented and completely verifiable.

One of Brian Morris's publishers, Vernon Quaintance, was arrested twice in the past few years, once for possession of CP and another time for child molestation.

croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html

That's his 2014 arrest for molestation. But he had an earlier arrest for CP in 2012.

After the 2012 arrest, Morris scrubbed the references to Quaintance and the "Gilgal Society" from his web site.

>all his likes have to do with circumcision
This is a sick individual.

Circumcision is the root cause of my mental disorders. It's destroyed the form and function of my penis, reduced sensitivity drastically, and ruined my relationship with my parents. Anyone who says circumcision is beneficial is full of shit. It does nothing but harm.

Circumcision probably makes me rage most out of all the jewish fuckery.

> and when I heard them ask someone else in the room
holy shit, they're really thirsty for the shekels, aren't they?
guess who's reinforcing FGM? the mothers.
because it was done to them, so their daughters should enjoy it too.
sound familiar?

>guess who's reinforcing FGM? the mothers.

Check it.

Its easier not to think about it and accept the bluepill of overal benefits if youve got it already. Easier than thinking about how youve been mutilated for life with aproval of your own parents

Just finished reading that. And holy shit I am speechless. I hope these people don't have a say in politics.

Absolutely disgusting.

Actually, this is an interesting question.
>Research carried out using neonatal animals as a proxy to study the effects of pain on infants’ psychological development have found distinct behavioral patterns characterized by increased anxiety, altered pain sensitivity, hyperactivity, and attention problems (Anand & Scalzo, 2000)
Could this be the reason why ADHD is thought to be more common in the US than most of the world?

ADHD is thought to be underdiagnosed, but the base rate for the US is estimated to be higher than elsewhere.

Europe, South America, China and Japan does not circumcise. The "health" claims are just BS.

It's awful isn't it.

Yeah I've heard of these sick fuck fetishists before. Absolutely degenerate to the fullest extent.

Words cannot express the rage this thread makes me feel.

I was mad with Tucker too. Ohhh female FMG is so bad we can't even talk about it on TV. Male circumcision? Psssh, it's nothing like FGM. Nothing to see here goys.

lol if you think this shit is gonna stop. in 10 years it will be mandatory, and you reddit-tier vaccine shills have nobody to blame but yourselves.

My wife just gave birth to our second son a few days ago. Our Jew doctor (really nice/smart guy) got all flustered when we told him we didn't want our son circumcised. Feels good man.

> The paper also finds that over their lifetime, half of all uncircumcised males will contract a medical condition related to their foreskin.

Holy fuck I call bull shit. I was the worst at showering consistently when I was 14 and never ran into a single problem. Of course if parents, teachers and doctors weren't gigantic pussys and mentioned to boys that they should clean their junk every day I bet no kid would run into problems.

hint: most of those 'medical conditions' are (((phimosis)))

you gave him a second-hand shoah-ptsd-flashback, shame on you.

I hope when the doctor asked you whether you wished to circumcise your son you replied with:
>Now why would I want to have my son mutilated?

NO they dont. Studies show that wide spread circumcision in African countries has increased rates of transmission for HIV. Its absolutely useless and a waste of time and medical resources at best and detrimental at worst.

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

Much as I would like to provide additional commentary, I can't handle this thread anymore and I have to go. Make of that what you will.

I am livid rn and I feel sorry for you burgers. Jesus christ, damn greedy doctors and retarded fetishists. Fuck.

Quite red-pilling. On a related note, I'm 100% sure that some people who push transgenderism get off to the idea of physically emasculating men

I'm hungry for cannoli now

Jews charge the parents for the procedure and then turn around and sell the foreskins to the biomedical industry to make artificial skin for burn victims but mostly cosmetic injectables for lips implants and the like.

Like most things evil blood sucking Jews are involved in, it's a multi-billion dollar industry.

I had a part of my dick chopped off before I COULD FUCKING CONSENT

UGHGHGHGHGHG FUCK JEWS HOLY FUCK

Pulling the foreskin back before puberty will fuck your dick up

It's Brian Morris. Almost everything he says on this topic is bullshit.

Here he is on a "vacation" he took to watch young African boys get circumcised in bush conditions with razor blades (by the way this often leads to infections, gangrene, and death--so much for him being all about "health and wellness").

People need to be educated about this guy and his apparent conflicts of interests and history of spreading false information.

Christ... That's like saying people with feet are 50% likely to have foot related medical conditions in their lifetime.

Yeah I'm aware of that. I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

and obviously the answer is to saw off everyone's soles so we arent at risk of athletes foot

This is an excellent post. Very well put.

Fuck, look at the way the infants are constrained. They're not even sedated during their mutilation. I hope everyone in your pic dies a painful death

wait there is a thing called being not circumcised? wtf this is the biggest redpill i ever sallowed

>I brought it up to my mother a year or so back and she said the doctors pushed very hard for it claiming it had all the medical benefits in the world, and my dad was for it too because he ad one so surely they're okay
This is typical. The doctors don't shut the fuck up about it and many parents are psycho about it.

My brothers were circumcised, and I wasn't because I was born so much later. My mother claimed that they just "did it" to my brothers without asking her. I was the first they asked about and she said "No!"

After my sister in law gave birth to my nephew the first words out of her mouth was "WHEN DO WE CIRCUMCISE HIM?!?" before she passed out.

When it finally came down to it he was circumcised a few weeks later with the rest of the family objecting to it. She was a fucking idiot- she put Vaseline on first and the pain killer cream on second. The pain killer cream couldn't get through the Vaseline. My nephew screamed and cried for hours and hours and hours. It was awful.

There was a fight and we asked my brother why he did this. Like a child he said "BUT YOU DID IT TO ME!"

He's a heroin addict and in general a dickhead.

1. Which religions practice dick-chopping?
2. How come it's so prevalent in the US without religious reasons?

t. guy that lacks common sense on this topic.

I say this every thread about circumcision. This is one of the many reasons I can't take feminism in the east seriously.

> KEEP YOUR LAWS OFF MY BODY!
> O but cut tip of my son's dick off pls
> His future wife will thank me;) te-he

Can you imagine the fucking audacity a man would have to have to say that "Her future husband will thank me for triming her roast beef vagina lips" Can you imagine how people would react?

Jewish Rabbis Infect 14 Babies with Herpes

youtu.be/OVC8HhRt10U

>Which religions practice dick-chopping?

Mostly Islam and Judaism, but there are also others.

>How come it's so prevalent in the US without religious reasons?

cirp.org/library/history/darby4/

noharmm.org/docswords.htm

Doctor here. t's not about cleanliness though. It's about preventing the spread/transmission of STDs. That stupid mudslime didn't know what the fuck she was talking about

I literally expected the worse "Abuse" and got "Vaccination" holy shit.

This would give Rabbis more job opportunities.