Trump is ok with Islam

>trump is ok with Islam
>suddenly half of Sup Forums is too

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUD BE OK WITH SHOOTING YOUR TESTICLES OFF IF TRUMP GAVE THE GO AHEAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHITE SHARIA NOW

>suddenly half of Sup Forums is too

Weak bait thread, fuck off shill.

AS WOULD YOU IF YOUR BENEVOLENT GOD KING OBAMA SAID TO!!!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

It is technically one of the world's great faiths. That cannot be ignored. It is huge.

Source that isn't a literal who outlet?

And technically he's not wrong.

>you don't 100% agree with trump
>then you must be an Obama loving super liberal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It doesn't say that Trump approves of it, or likes it, or anything like that. He is just acknowledging it's place in the world. Idgaf about Trump but this is just retarded.

Islam is not that diffrent from that Sup Forums generally belives in.
Even Hitler was massive islam lover.

>ITT: people don't know what he means by great
great as in large you fucking idiots, Islam is the 2nd most practiced religion in the world, only just behind Christianity
sage shill threads

>lets make America great again
>Muslims are great

AHAHAHAHAHA B B B BUT IT DONT MEAN NUTHIN

judging by the blast hes having over at arabia, I wouldn't be surprised if the dude converts.

it literally is a great faith

theres like 2 billion muslims on earth

even if it is retarded, it is by definition "great" in scale

>Le shitty bait thread

We should neck all you shareblue faggots like the traitors cancers you are.

Add it to the image macro

this

jej
>h-he meant big
>i-islam isnt t-too bad

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

kys trumpettes

wtf I love Islam now

SUBMIT TO ISLAM SUB-HUMANS HAHAHAHAHAHA

So then it depends on what your definition of is is. GTFO

You and the rest of Sharia Blue shills dont understand that we know Trump is playing a game. All the "7D chess" bullshit circlejerk is true, but it is not chest, it is straight Art of war modern style. Now that he said that about islam, how can the left still call him islamophobic? He attack Assad, how can they call him Russian agent? It is all a play. I hope Kim Dotcom delivers with some evidence about Seth Rich and after the Russian agent theory is destroyed, MSM will collapse.

Shill

>I don't understand context

I've always been okay with Islam, but for all the "wrong" reasons: hate Jews, believe Jesus was at least still sent by God, hate Gays, etc.
That being said, refugees still need to get the fuck out and that was never a good idea

WOW BASED ANIMU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>niggers are treated as slaves
>women are forbidden to be roastie whores
>gays and their aids thrown from buildings
>only men allowed to work and women can never ruin any workplace ever again
>cool punishments such as beheadings, floggings and whipings

Trump bringing the world together
Shariablue going insane
over and over again they must divide the world must divide the world

>let me give Saudi Arabia billions worth of weapons so they may contine effectively opposing any secularist govt in the ME
>ebin 99D chess

Not bait, what I said was true

Ummmmm facutally it is. there is like 3 main faiths, islam happens to one of them. who the fuck cares? i just dont want them here i dont care what they do in there own countries.

Great =/ Good. Just because something has power doesn't make it beneficial.

So will the libtards stop screaming "racist" ?
No, of course not.
Sage

I think you mean nu-Sup Forums

trump will be bringing over refugees in a month or two, its basically inevitable now

>implying people at Sup Forums hasn't taken the redpill/islampill

I heard Germany and France were cucked, but at least not 110 billion worth.

A businessman caters to the need of his wealthy costumers in order to gain 340$ billon? What a traitor!!!

This. And his shills will LOVE him for it

Im sure burger taxpayers will benefit from Trump's hotels.

PRAISE KEK XD

LE BASED BLACK MAN AND NOSEBERG AMIRITE MY MAGAPEDES XD?????

MAEK GLOBALISM GRATE AGUIN

WTF I LOVE CIVIC NATIONALISM NOW!

HAPAS ARE SO BAAASED, I WANT MY SON TO BE JUST LIKE ELLIOT RODGER AMIRITE Sup ForumsPEDES XD??????

A country is selling weapons to another country. They will benefit

How does that quote imply that he's okay with Islam? All he did was pointing out a fact without giving any personal opinion.

Shill harder faggot.

If you truly believe what you said, you live in a complete duality.
>Trump bringing the world together
How so ? Signing a weapon deal he didn made to a feudal regime exporting radical Islam and praising Islam like it's a great religion ? How disconnected from reality you have to be to think this weapon deal is a good idea.
You talkin about shariablue is just a way to evade reality. This is the perfect example of cognitive dissonance.

>Checks flag

And how so ? Because the military industrial complex has a big juicy contract ? Most of this deal money will not be injected int he American economy you know it right.. This deal benefit only the big corp and that shitty dictature wahhabism exporter of a country. And the weapon will be used to export the worst kind of Islam destroying the last free bastion of the middle least. Syria and Iran.
Iran is one of the last place not controlled by the Rothschild and preventing a complete take over of the middle east resource by the greedy globalist.

Islam is one of the great Faiths, as is Catholicism and Buddhism.
There's nothing wrong with that sentence.

>suddenly half of Sup Forums is

thiss

Except that he's not wrong.

Islam supports traditionalism and faith in God. Europeans should be glad so many of them are immigrating to their countries.

I LOVE MY ORANGE TRUMP DADDY

HE CAN DO NO WRONG

I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw