We are allies with this

>we are allies with this

Well they would be very fashionalble in 18th century Europe or just anywhere Mick Jagger is.

Can barely tell what gender they are. If they got longer hair it would be impossible.

The absolute STATE of masculinity.

They would have been forcibly removed from King Louis the Sun King's palace for looking like homeless gypsies

I'm surprised the bowl cut is still fashionable over there.

We are allies with Leafs and they are even trying to give us Beiber.

I think that they are boys, because you can see bulge of the 2nd from right
I guess at least he has the dick, but it might be overgrown vagina too
Or you know... they might be ladyboys or something. I don't know what people from the West call them exactly

they're cute and probably pretty intelligent. they'll probably work very well and they'll probably never break a single law. they probably help elderly people cross the street and such, too. i'd trade a million U.K. chav dregs for a half a million of each gender nip

are you being ironic or what? pretty easy to see they're all guys unless your a faggot

Did you just assumed their gender? You evil bastard

I will never understand the androgynous dancing faggots meme with teenage girls. My sister worships these guys (female), its a new low, even worse than when she was into nightcore. Every other Korean I have met are K-Pop tier too, the ones raised here are usually alright but the visa students I run into are spoiled and fruity as fuck. We should have let the Norks win

Is she actually attracted to these "boys"? Is she even straight?

when will yo uguys accept that they are bro tier

You guys are autistic. Tween girls have never been attracted to Nordic bodybuilders or anything, Jesus Christ.

>"oh my 13 year old daughter isn't gushing over people with real masculinity god i wish she was hyper-sexual"
cucks

I've been told its only because she likes the music not the looks, but I know that's bullshit. She hates it when I make fun of their masculinity though, and she's most likely straight. She's 14 though, all she does is sleep and bitch like any teenager, so its probably just a phase. At least I hope so, she's redpilled for her age, can't afford to lose that

>I will never understand the androgynous dancing faggots meme with teenage girls
I thought I was the only one.

it isn't fucking hard to understand
13 year old girls are attracted to people who look like 13-15 year old boys

My sisters like this shit too. They and their friends especially like it when the boys dress like girls.

Adult women like this shit too.

be thankful, then
if they all claimed to like men who were visibly beefy and hyper-aggressive then pretty much every woman would be fucking a nigger, since they're the only demographic not really hit by the death of masculinity.

>there are still people not up to date with the k-pop / weebshit phenomenon that's taking over the younger generation all over the world

this is where you start questioning how out of touch you've been with the world, Sup Forums can only get you so far, somethings have to be understood in a different way if you want to have an influence on them

Due to the fact that they're not literally being conquered by alien races they're more Alpha than western whites.

Stop being silly. There's a spectrum to what people like. Women like like skinny men and muscular men at the same time.

i was going to post this same nuanced opinion when replying to your post but i thought that i may as well not use any brain power so just gave you tripe instead

my actual two cents on the issue is that i see no time at which some girls (especially young girls and girls without motherly figures) have not been attracted to the young prince archetype. this type of boy is clearly well bred, comes from a resource-rich family and is likely to be able to get what he wants in the future. assertiveness and manliness become more attractive as the man grows in age and experience and has to take the role of the elders of society in being a leader. when a woman is attracted to a 35+ year old man, it's pretty much never a skinnyfat cuckold, it's an actual man.

What is the problem? That they are asians? Or what is wrong?