Virgin until marriage, and actually thinks he's better at sex because of it

>virgin until marriage, and actually thinks he's better at sex because of it
>talks tough and bawwws when someone actually responds
>tryhard humor consisting of whining about trannies and SJWs

This guy is fucking intolerable. How do you idiots listen to this colossal faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
csis.gc.ca/pblctns/wrldwtch/2017/2017-05-09/What-comes-after-daesh_report_EN.pdf
youtu.be/Jj1HRqgRD9c?t=21m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y
youtu.be/aWJT0egzAy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Conservatism

these guys will be gassed last. Im not a conservative im a nazi know the difference. faggots like crowder and pjw get my blue blood boiling ill tell u what

the fact that he had some lobbyist who shills for monsanto on his show who happens to have a doctorate in an unrelated field and titles the video "ACTUAL SCIENTIST SAYS CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SCAM" is retarded. desperate to force a narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

i mean the guy actually fucking said drinking a quart of roundup is safe, see below

youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

Couldn't get through more than 45 seconds. He's got the most punchable face in existence. The fact he has a following is mind boggling. His enablers are almost as pathetic as Matt Forney fans.

true

>How do you idiots listen to this colossal faggot?
i don't know who this is and i have never heard them

I don't, but he's better than any colossal whiny liberal cunt out there, so go kill yourself.

you're just jealous because you will never be able to date tranny bane

just because you're better than the absolute bottom of the barrel, doesn't mean you're good or should be listened to
this guy is a faggot all the same

The only time I've ever heard him was when Joe Rogan BTFO'd him and he was actually complaining that someone was bringing up facts to demonstrate how wrong he was.

i don't. listen to him.

I agree, I've always hated Chowder he's a total fag and loser

>Rogan you're bullying me
>I missed my flight
>Lives in Canada

Need I say more?

Didn't read. The only thing wrong with Crowder is he doesn't hate niggers.

Xe's a big Xuy

You seem upset.

We don't, he's a cuck

Leave him alone. He is the only good looking right wing voice in existence so stop bullying him pls

Easy. I got tired of being shit on by the left. This guy shits on the left. Do the math.

even when i was right-wing i hated this crowder faggot

And yet, you felt like being a whiny little fag and making a thread about him. OP sounds more jealous then anything

still better than degenerates

>he's not a liberal, thus we should pretend he has anything of value to say
no

you sound incredibly jealous

I have no idea who this fucker is. You just posted fox news like I give a fuck about your daily brainwashing tool.

I don't? always found him, milo, and gavin cringy as fuck

dumb fuck fbi niggers

He's a great impressionist and his show is pretty funny. I'm not a conservative but I appreciate his perspective.

>weed is bad for you
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED ARE YOU AUTISTIC GET OFF MY SHOW LAMEO

Crowder is just more pro-jew anti-Islam kosher controlled opposition.

I fucking hate this faggot tbqhwyf

>The only time I've ever heard him was when Joe Rogan BTFO'd him
on the marijuana issue right? i liked that but Joe came off as an ass since crowder initially said he was indifferent to the issue and thought marijuana wasnt some miracle drug

he's too extreme for me

sweetie is going to miss his flight

he's the worst kind of blue-pill.
at least lefties admit there is something wrong with society.
this guy is basically just a blue-pilled cuckservative apologist shill.
fuck him.

Literally, who?

ITT shariablue circlejerk against jihadi bond for steamy goat sex shower scene

>literally who

> wears top gun hat

>"wahhh he doesn't want to gas the jews"
>"fucking bluepilled amirite?"

actually used to listen to him but he isn't as funny as he thinks he is and he deny's reality when he's wrong like on climate change and weed

ce-i cu caprarul asta, fra?

That's an accurate Rogan portrayal. :^[)

csis.gc.ca/pblctns/wrldwtch/2017/2017-05-09/What-comes-after-daesh_report_EN.pdf

youtu.be/Jj1HRqgRD9c?t=21m59s

Nobody here likes crowder you raging homo

I somehow lost respect for both of them from that interview. Which is surprising because I didn't start out with muchildren respect for either of them before the interview.

21m59s

Nobody does here. Crowshit is a colossal cuck and panders to the lowest denominator. He's an insufferable retard.

i will say this for Crowder, the mugs for the mug club are high quality and nice. prefer NG Jared to him though. Morning Grinders ftw.

We got a roastie on the loose.

>captcha:reee

Real words from the man himself:

>We’d certainly never make it to the wedding without schtupping, and if we did, our “wedding night would be awkward and terrible,” they said.
>Turns out that people couldn’t have been more wrong. Looking back, I think that the women saying those things felt like the floozies they ultimately were, and the men, with their fickle manhood tied to their pathetic sexual conquests, felt threatened.

Yes, a fucking virgin-til-marriage calling other dudes "pathetic" for getting laid like normal human beings and thinking they're secretly "threatened" by his sexual inexperience.

That took me a good 5 minutes to realize what the fuck I was looking at.

Hilarious.

>right wing jon stewart or Colbert
perfect reason why i dont like this man

>thought marijuana wasnt some miracle drug
so this fag crowder is a confirmed shill.

Case closed. not surprising some leaf is pushing him on Sup Forums

The fact that you're assblasted enough about him to bitch about him here is reason enough to like him.

Joe was being a sperg tho

crowder just obedient mouths whatever his idiot boomer parents taught him

check'd, wreck'd

Joe said he was drunk during that portion of the video, don't really care for that attitude still

We do?

Amongst mammals, glyphosate is considered to have "low to very low toxicity". The LD50 of glyphosate is 5,000 mg/kg for rats, 10,000 mg/kg in mice and 3,530 mg/kg in goats. The acute dermal LD50 in rabbits is greater than 2,000 mg/kg. Indications of glyphosate toxicity in animals typically appear within 30 to 120 minutes following ingestion of a large enough dose, and include initial excitability and tachycardia, ataxia, depression, and bradycardia, although severe toxicity can develop into collapse and convulsions.[7]

A review of unpublished short-term rabbit-feeding studies reported severe toxicity effects at 150 mg/kg/day and "no observed adverse effect level" doses ranging from 50 to 200 mg/kg/day.[85] Glyphosate can have carcinogenic effects in nonhuman mammals. These include the induction of positive trends in the incidence of renal tubule carcinoma and haemangiosarcoma in male mice, and increased pancreatic islet-cell adenoma in male rats.[12]

Glyphosate-based herbicides may cause life-threatening arrhythmias in mammals. Evidence also shows that such herbicides cause direct electrophysiological changes in the cardiovascular systems of rats and rabbits.
You know something can be harmless and still extremely unpleasant to consume right?

Most conservative talk radio and e-celebs are complete garbage. The only one I listen to that's not a complete cuck (now) is Tucker Carlson because he actually does his job well, without sounding like a whiny bitch. Sup Forums should drop all these fags, and watch Tucker or find someone new/coming-up who's not a complete low-test cock gobbler imo.

How does any of what you posted demonstrate that it is harmless?

He's a fucking retard. The only funny thing he's ever done is his cenk impression. The guy also constantly spreads false information about climate change.

how many guys did you fuck before marrying that virgin?
>5

chek'd, rekt'd, and kek'd
op eternally BTFOed

His argument on sex before marriage was that abstinent relationships build better relationships and leads to longer lasting marriages. We all see how long hollywood marriages last where sexual compatibility does fuck all.

Literally the first sentence you illiterate faggot

He doesn't even manage a proper Bernie impression. SAD

Rule of 3s mate.

If she said 5, that's a minimum of 15. Not counting all the cock I'm sure her mouth has seen.

Someone post a cap of that Sup Forums "miles of cock" classic thread.

U mad brah?
Crowder ain't right about everything, but
>pretty sure he can wreck any faggy communist hand to hand

Dude joe and him were cool afterwards, why do you care?

Did you even read the rest of it?

There is limited evidence human cancer risk might increase as a result of exposure to large amounts of glyphosate, but no good evidence of such a risk from typical usage, such as in domestic gardening.[84]

A 2014 review article reported a significant association between B-cell lymphoma and glyphosate occupational exposure.[11] In March 2015, the World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer classified glyphosate as "probably carcinogenic in humans" (category 2A) based on epidemiological studies, animal studies, and in vitro studies.[9][12][13]

Toxicity
Glyphosate is the active ingredient in herbicide formulations containing it. However, in addition to glyphosate salts, commercial formulations of glyphosate contain additives such as surfactants which vary in nature and concentration. The surfactants are added to enable the glyphosate to penetrate the cuticle of the plants. Toxicologists have studied glyphosate alone and formulations.

>additives
that means not only gylphosate as well
(Which still has limited research done on it)

He's a complete retard, but he can be fun dealing with SJWs and shit,
At least he's out there taking heat though, unlike most of you faggots.
Quit making these garbage threads to feel better about yourselves pls

AND
The validity of the claim of whether drinking a quart of roundup is safe or not has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a lobbyist who shills for monsanto has a VESTED INTEREST in pushing against climate change legislation (for obvious reasons) and shouldn't be brought on a show as "ACTUAL SCIENTIST XD" who doesn't have his PhD in climatology as anything other than an unbiased source of information
READ: Special interests (aka the death of our country)

He's pushing the climate change anti science pretty heavily and retardedly. I won't be surprised when he starts pushing young earth creationism.

>under 23
>not paying attention to your career and finding a wife.

>over 25
>not married

If you aren't underage b& you're one of those guys who has no stable relationship in his late twenties, right?

I mean, screw not living together, by the time my wife moved in with me we were basically committed to get married we just needed to save up the money. If you do live together, you will at some point mess around, that's the only reason they didn't, but still, I wish I had those feels.

My wife was too tired to try anything on our wedding night, and it took a year of treatment for vaginismus before we could have intercourse. It isn't that big of a deal though, we have a great sex life now.

I understand financially why it has to be, but socially it's wrong for the kids to have to pay for the wedding, I think the families should pay so that they can get married sooner and not have to be in an awkward in-between phase.

He's a literal neocon and most likely a closeted homo.

user, did you even watch the debate? He was the only person using statistics during the whole thing, Amy Schumer just went with her "I'm a slut" gag again.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y

>virgin till marriage on purpose
>still gets married to an attractive woman

How is that a loser?

I mean, I understand how you could argue a lot of guys who say that are just closeted incels, but HE IS FUCKING MARRIED NOW, he isn't a loser virgin.

He lives in Texas though?

THIS!.

Morning grinders is the best show.
Gerald should start his own show as well.

Yes, that is the literal definition of bluepilled you fucking cuckold. You're not going to accomplish anything without gassing jews.

Wow would you look at that, another shareblue character assanitnation thread

He usually annoys me, but his Ana Kasperian is pretty dead on

i hate this fag

>listening to dogmatic neocons
>2000+17 year of our lord

shiggity doo

I don't agree with him on everything. But if you can't get a good chuckle from shit like this youtu.be/aWJT0egzAy0
I'm not sure you belong on this board.