The 2020 election will be Donald Drumpf vs. Dwayne "The Wrestler" Johnson and Kanye West

>The 2020 election will be Donald Drumpf vs. Dwayne "The Wrestler" Johnson and Kanye West
Literally why shouldn't all americans be gassed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
youtube.com/watch?v=cUQ8SKOk22U&t
cbsnews.com/news/dwayne-johnson-tom-hanks-2020-presidential-bid-saturday-night-live/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that realization when any of those 3 choices are still far superior to Merkel

Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Wasn't the president in the movie ididocracy a wrestler as well?

this pretty much

checked for Canadian hive mind

literally idiocracy tier

And to Hillary.

Trump opens the floodgates for all the celebs to run, which is what the establishment hates, and for good reason.

> a president will be able to fucking suplex other heads of state

>these replies

am i reading some shit out of kafka?

But the left controls popular celebrities. Also the rock is a republican and more likely to run for gov of ca and throw away jerry browns draconian gun laws

Why bother to create a successful candidate image whem you can just put a "familiar face" puppet and get easy votes? A good strategy for (((Them))) to work with concealment

Cuckerberg is in the mix too

>2020 Democrat primary
>Warren, Booker & Castro could all pose an election challenge to Trump
>All are trailing in the polls to Dwayne Johnson, Katy Perry & George Clooney

Rock is registered I

Rock isn't Republican, he is registered Independent.

>US will elect a man who was hit to head 20 years straight as their President.
rmyt.

>CAPTCHA: GREAT LEADER
So it shall be

>2 WWE Hall of Famer
>run for president
>against

happiest day in my life

"Rock Bottom against Trump in 2nd Debate"
CNN

Just want to watch Dwayne give the people's elbow to Merkel on the floor of the EU parliament.

hivemind? it was over a minute dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

trump is a wrestler

HALL OF FAME

>in b4 greatest president of all time

rare pepe

Typical teutonic lack of self awareness. Your leadership contest is between an alcoholic and a commie infiltrator.

What a joke America has become. Stop electing people who have no political experience you rural and suburban retards!

>doesnt know the rock is a conservative

>Literally why shouldn't all americans be gassed?

I...I can't find a reason. :(

BITTE, HANS! GIFTGAS GEBEN!

Reagan was first.

Can't wait for Hillary to lose her third Democrat Primary in a row

EVERYONE GETS CARS

EGA

Don't forget

>Trump wins
wow who would've thought

BEES

This is how Rome falls...

I don't really hate Oprah. Dr. Phil needs to fucking die painfully though.

If someone who is considering nuking the US is reading this thread, please nuke the following:
>Bay Area/Sacramento
>Los Angeles County/San Bernidino/San Diego
>New York City
>Chicago
>Dallas
>Houston
>Miami
>Baltimore
>San Antonio
>ABQ
>Honolulu
That is all.

Ext. Fuck me I forgot
>ATLANTA
>NEW ORLEANS
>LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS

Lol look at Germany talking down to us because every person in our country has the right to run for office or have any profession they choose.

>please nuke all the places in the US which are relevant

>washington d.c. not on list

Idiocracy is no longer a parody, but a cutting edge commentary on Modern America.

The rock won't run you retards.
In fact, if all the hacks that teases a presidential run, kanye, fuckerberg etc run. It'll end up a huge cricus and Trump will get elected again.

Actually i changed my mind. The rock should run.

Nah.

Just llook at the election map.
Bomb every blue area back to stone age.

Fuck. My bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUQ8SKOk22U&t

wrestlers that worked with the Rock said he was a dick

then your country will be a poor third world shithole

>first presidential debate is a one on one, no holds barred, audience throws weapons into the ring, huge pay per view spectacle

>second presidential debate is a tag team traditional match with rules

>third is the actual talking about stuff

YAY, mexicans won't run to our country.

>bomb the only states which are keeping us afloat and relevant

Ok flyover

>Relevant
Yeah, all of our cities aren't a festering pit of self-indulgence, degeneracy, debt and the breading ground for the brainwashed masses to accept a system of servitude and perpetual debt/declining standard of living. The heartland is ignorant, yes, but are capable of rebuilding this nation after collapse. And there will be a collapse.

Zuckerberg is a lock if he runs. A fucking stone cold lock.

Wrong. Former city-fag here. Moved to a town of 100,000K. Much better.

>Dwayne Johnson, Tom Hanks joke about 2020 presidential bid on "SNL"

>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson closed out the season finale of "Saturday Night Live" with an "announcement" poking fun at the White House: He's running for president in the 2020 election.

>Johnson joked that a surprise guest -- actor Tom Hanks -- will be running for vice president.

IT WAS A JOKE.

As if America wouldn't rebuild. We will eventually collapse regardless. Our dollar will die.

the dollar crash will be the most glorious happening, shit show and total war to ever grace the earth.

im so fucking ready

LINK

cbsnews.com/news/dwayne-johnson-tom-hanks-2020-presidential-bid-saturday-night-live/

It's for publicity.

Mind your own business Muhammad. Germanistan is fucked beyond belief. You can't even have guns. You aren't even your own county, but rather part of the globalist EU. You don't even have freedom of speech. Your "country" is the biggest laughing stock in the world, even more so than Sweden or France.

I've lived in communities

>The 2020 election will be Donald Drumpf vs. Dwayne "The Wrestler" Johnson and Kanye West
[CITATION NEEDED]
Still sounds infinitely better than any European election.

>Joke.
Until it wasn't a joke. He's another egomaniac with a desire for power and influence. He knows nothing about economics, less about industry than Trump does, less about our social infrastructure, dollar, markets and the short-comings of our education system. The globalists will start to run celebrities exclusively if it means they maintain complete influence and control. This means: Oprah, Zuckerberg, the rock, or anybody with name recognition.

Yes, I like drinking. Also like having a massive plot of land with crops, an arsenal, soon to be energy efficient (solar) and access to all the accommodations of city life.

>Saturday Night Live
no wonder I didnt hear about it. Only retards watch that trash.

I'm almost ready. I'd like another five years to prepare. It will happen in the next twenty years, but I don't see us on the brink yet. Bernie Sanders in 2020 will accelerate things though.

>Calling the blue-collar workers and manufacturers of practically all the goods in the USA the retards.

Typical leaf.

Thanks for the insight, Sven.

Pussy ass celebs with no balls to try and be the first. Now only be beta and FOLLOW in the footsteps of Donald Trump.

Oprah, Zuckleberg etc think they can relate to the middle class as liberals. Donald has always been popular with the working class even as just a business owner, taxi drivers and jew yorkers love him. He showed it when he rebuilt that skating rink, under budget and ahead of schedule.

Oprah has some corrupt skeletons in the Angels network where she made herself CEO and her friend Gayle King and paid themselves handsomely aka tax deductions with charity than getting it back by paying yourself. Probably a big reason why she scrapped the Angels Network a few years ago.

The problem with Zuckleberg is that the newer generation is not using facebook, it's going the way of myspace now. All the younger kids are on Snapchat and Instagram. Even twitter is dying out through the same type of censorship bullshit. So whatever fame and popularity he thinks he has will not apply in 2020.

>President Fuckerberg
>impeach him and he leaks ALL your data

REMINDER THAT AFTER THE 2012 ELECTIONS, SCOTT WALKER AND CHRIST CRISTIE WERE BOTH CONSIDERED "FRONT RUNNERS FOR 2016"
REMINDER THAT PREDICTIONS ON AN ELECTION 4 YEARS FROM NOW ARE UTTER BULLSHIT

I suppose it's eventual too. I think China, Japan Russia could collapse it overnight if they wanted.

>American elections are becoming more and more indistinguishable from WWE

just as planned!

>REMINDER THAT PREDICTIONS ON AN ELECTION 4 YEARS FROM NOW

How did he do it then

#savage

No one here has said anything about the new First Lady Lauren Hashian. Remember the band Boston? She is the daughter of drummer Sib Hashian. Not bad looking for a jewish girl.

The Great One is gooing the jew?

is going over in 2020

except the Rock is gay tho

>hinting that one should be careful what they wish for is the same thing as announcing youre running for president and predicting youll win the primaries for an election 3.5 years from now.

He was having very political speeches even back in 2011. Don't really know when he decided to run (in his mind that is).

What a fucking strange world we live in. Just think about it. This celebrity obsessed culture now gets some fucking TV and rap stars as presidents. It's insanity.

Trump is a different thing though, he's first and foremost a businessman but Kanye and the Rock are dumb motherfuckers.

Fp really is bp. Op get Rekt scrub

Howard the duck looking bitch.

2/3 are in the wwe hall of fame

This. Also, I'd actually consider voting for The Rock if he became a governor and/or senator first in order accrue political experience.

made opened the door for meme candidates

now all these retarded celebrities with money are running for president.

Johnson is going to run to make fun of Trump and possibly hurt him, not knowing he is going to eternally destroy his reputation for life.

These faggots are in such an oblivious Hollywood circle jerk it's so disgusting

>when wrestlers and fuckhead businessmen are still better options than 90% of the current world leaders

>1st presidential debate between trump, rock, and kanye
>Jim Ross moderating the debate
>glass shatters
>pic related makes a surprise entrance on debate stage

Wut do?

Not all of NYC are assholes.

Maybe just go for Brooklyn, especially Williamsburg. Then I'll be okay.

fuck off with your (((political experience)))

When the first post is also the best post get #shrekt germany

I want president Chan

U.S. posters always beg to be bombed same with Germany. Funny countries!

Is that some kind of proto hipster?

>Dwaynes inauguration speech
I see whats happening here.
You're face to face with greatness and its strange.
You don't even know how you feel.
It's adorable!
Well, its nice to see that voters never change.

Open your eyes, lets begin
Yes, it's really me, it's the Rock: breathe it in!

Dwayne Johnson would be fucking turned inside out in a debate. Hope he runs just so I can see his shit eating grin dissolve on live TV.

Only in Canada

And if not president Chan then president Van Damme.