What is the worst way to race-mix, and why is it WMAF?

What is the worst way to race-mix, and why is it WMAF?

>One kid

Well atleast he learned his lesson

supreem jentlman

Kid looks like every Asian that snobby Asian girls like his mom avoid like the plague. Pretty sad for her desu.

but why?

What if the asian is cute, smart, and fits all the standards as the white race does?

jap or hong kong and nord

didn't mean to quote

Nick Cage can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's earned it

Stop masturbating.

>The kid's name is Ka-El
Poor guy never stood a chance.

what are you talking about? that kid basically represents every Sup Forums user.... oh i see your point

Hes probably like fucking 15 or some shit. You sound like some jealous scrawny gook. At least he has weight he can turn into muscle if he wants when he gets older. He's fuckin rich who cares what he looks like he will 100% get more pussy than you idiot.

Worse is mixing anything with black

Ho.lee.shit

every time

Future Elliot Rodger right here

>What is the worst way to race-mix
Black plus anything

it's true though, i have a family member asian father white mother and the kids are smart and good looking

I know you're cherry picking but Kelly is qt af and also a cum slut. Really shooting yourself in the foot with that one.

WW/BM obviously. You're basically just creating another nigger.

fuck off needle dick chink. no one wants you. just like noone wants sheboons.

It makes sense when you think about it. In white countries whites are higher on the social scale than asians. Women don't date down. That means the asian men that score with white women have to be pretty alpha while the white men that end up with asian women are fucking losers who couldn't even get a regular girlfriend and had to get a gook.

Anyway, alpha fathers = decent kids.

Sup Cheng? Say hi to the micro dicks at r/asianmasculinity for me.

What a fucking shame. Nick Cage is a good looking dude, and you can't even see his genes in his kid (is that his kid?).

Go ahead and fuck Asians to your hearts content white brother. But why do you have to reproduce with them? Stop fetishizing Asians and acting like white women are the most degenerate. If anything, Asian women are 50x more degenerate. We can fuck them by merely showing the bare minimum of interest.

No woman understands a white guy more than a white girl. Women are only as degenerate as their men let them be.

He's not white, looks like a jew

White guy here. I've had yellow fever since like the first grade. Would my children all really be mongrels no matter how good I raise them? Can't I just by vaginas to grow my kids in?

just drown the males at birth just like you should do with gingers - problem solved

jews make everything ugly