WHY ARE YOU SUCH TERRORISTS???

WHY ARE YOU SUCH TERRORISTS???

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-have-built-a-document-with-the-addresses?utm_term=.jrqG12DQ4P#.ui6QWNo2zk

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HwyTe8ChRD
web.archive.org/web/20070829163014/http://iq.org/conspiracies.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8
youtube.com/watch?v=H7-51DeTRRQ
reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/6chdes/rthe_donald_has_built_a_document_with_the/
voat.co/v/news/1878889
saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t_d and Sup Forums shouldn't be treated as separate entities
OKAY NOW I'M TRIGGERED.

>Not archiving the link
You fucking nigger.

welp. looks like /u/badgerkomodo just made the list. keep it up, faggots.

>there's enormous crossover and coordination between t_D and Sup Forums
Reminder that any US flag has a 50% chance (of even more) of being reddit

Anyone got a link to this document?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HwyTe8ChRD

"RWDS are coming to town" sang by me, inspired by you.

>These are the same people who despise the idea of the government knowing anything about them.

"You may want to read The Road to Hanoi or Conspiracy as Governance ; an obscure motivational document, almost useless in light of its decontextualization and perhaps even then. But if you read this latter document while thinking about how different structures of power are differentially affected by leaks (the defection of the inner to the outer) its motivations may become clearer.

The more secretive or unjust an organization is, the more leaks induce fear and paranoia in its leadership and planning coterie. This must result in minimization of efficient internal communications mechanisms (an increase in cognitive "secrecy tax") and consequent system-wide cognitive decline resulting in decreased ability to hold onto power as the environment demands adaption.

Hence in a world where leaking is easy, secretive or unjust systems are nonlinearly hit relative to open, just systems. Since unjust systems, by their nature induce opponents, and in many places barely have the upper hand, mass leaking leaves them exquisitely vulnerable to those who seek to replace them with more open forms of governance.

Only revealed injustice can be answered; for man to do anything intelligent he has to know what's actually going on."

- Julian Assange, 2006

Here is Conspiracy as Governance: web.archive.org/web/20070829163014/http://iq.org/conspiracies.pdf

Thanks for this abo-bro.

Kek

>no one listens to my song

youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8

>heh you don't like when your enemies keep tabs on you but you like to keep tabs on your enemies
At what frequency do these people's minds operate?

It's only acceptable to spy on conservatives. In fact, since they're all Nazis, if you love your country and hate Hitler it is your duty to resist Trump and his supporters by any means (including doxing)!

They're the worst. They're my only political motivation.

Check'd

So now we are going to get even more antifa fags on here?

stop the shilling, and give the jews a glass of juice

>Their favorite thing in the fucking world is to get someone fired from their job and their lives ruined
>They're terrified that the same thing can be done to them and their LARPing could bite them in the ass
>Instead of accepting that maybe, just MAYBE their the behavior is wrong, the insist the other guy is literally Hitler

I'm done with this world.
The bombs can't drop soon enough.

Double Checked.

>WOW HE EVIL THEY ARE LITERALLY GETTING OUR INFO AND DOING NOTHING WITH IT
>A LITERALY FUCKING OMFG IM SHAKING
>meanwhile they dox, send death threats, and get people fired for facebook posts

kek

>naming and shaming white people for doing literally anything
NOBLE AND PROGRESSIVE
>naming and shaming leftists for attacking and slandering Trump supporters unprovoked
OY VEY HOW DARE THEY

>a glass of juice

zyklon orange just came into season I hear

STOP CALLING ME A NAZBOL

extremely underrated

dont let them know your kryptonite: having your sekrit club infringed upon

instagram.com/ciaran_badger_25/

oh shit

you never were a conservative

stop calling yourself one

>Fucking annonymous meme
Those kinds of groups used to do shit for the lolz
I wouldn't be surprised if the russian hacker narrative turns out to be true and they were behind it
But again, nothing relevant in years

youtube.com/watch?v=H7-51DeTRRQ

good lel

Why do they show discord if it is suppose to be Sup Forums, that's like calling out facebook for something twitter peeps did.

They don't care about the truth. They just want a convenient enemy.

USE FUCKING ARCHIVE.IS
don't give kikes clicks

It's about fucking time. People on the right have been getting doxxed for years. They've lost jobs because feminists and sjw's called to complain about activities that had nothing to do with their work.

Now leftists shitstais are calling for violence, committing violence, and publically spewing hatred.

Maybe it's time for some accountability for them, but they will never accept that becuase they don't have the slightest comprehension of personal responsibility.

quality shit user

sharing now

Why are Americans so patrician?
They're always the only ones to like my shit.

They really know our sore spot.

Taht didn't take long lol

hahahahahhahahahahha
fug, I'm a propagandist for the far-right now

>inb4 faggot mods ban everyone in here because hurdurhur doxxing thread.

All I did was screenshot it lol

the
FUCK
up!

For a good laugh:

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/6chdes/rthe_donald_has_built_a_document_with_the/

It's true, I browse r/soccer for the maymays cause /sports/ here is fucking retarded

Nailed it

"Again, report it to the media. Reddit is supporting this and they won't listen until they get hurt financially like every other company."

my fucking sides, thats what we call a win, win.

>/sports/
jesus christ stop even pretending to be familiar with this place you're a redditor

me too.

Sup Forums is the board of peace!
behead those who insult Sup Forums

Got you good familia, but I still browse soccer subbreddit lel

>making literal lists of their enemies
WE 37TH PRESIDENT NOW

>OMG they're doxing people like we used to do
Pottery

>all this overlap with Jewkraine
explains it desu

>t. alberto barbosa

love you too alberto

Reddit is fucking garbage.

the more you know

I want this list. Where can I get it?

Good job pork chop

>tfw right wing death squads
>but t_d is doing it

oh well, I'll wait for the next one.

>not linking the document

kek
never change spain

You record that inside your girlfriends stinky asshole?

Death squats!?

>Only revealed injustice can be answered; for man to do anything intelligent he has to know what's actually going on."

That's why you push out 10 false conspiracies for every true conspiracy. Doubt opens many doors but closes none

Anyone remember when the left doxxed every single electoral college voter and harassed the shit out of them to vote against Trump?

Pepperidge farm remembers

jesus, it goes much deeper than I thought holy shit, what a Jew country

>It's eerily similar to Hitler or Stalin

Can we just gas these retards already?

So who has the document?

I vaguely remember a Twitter account tweeting out donors info.

This is legit the first thing I thought of. These same faggots dox ppl all the fucking time for going against their kike inspired groupthink

you didn't know about that?
honestly?

these redpills are a must.
-200 YEARS TOGETHER - The most banned book in history has just been translated by 8 Sup Forums - voat.co/v/news/1878889
-The Eternal Jew
-Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

I think a behavioral dictionary would be more effective.

I only knew about Groysman

wow it all makes sense now. You people just have difficulty coping with other people's opinions.

wtf i hate myself now

>make a post yesterday about a possible method to attack reddit
>leftist redditors might do it for us
What do you think fellas, should we false flag and trick them into killing their own site? They might just end up here though.

Yet if their enemies(anyone who isn't a leftist)were on the recieving end, they'd justify doxing by claiming its public information.

yea that twitter account is still active...

>buzzfeed

time to add to the list

They don't really understand the concept behind Anonymous do they?

[–]repthrowawayxo 339 points 5 hours ago
I've been harassed off reddit by individuals after respectfully disagreeing with Trump shit.
It was the scariest thing that has ever happened in my life. Honestly I still feel moments of fear and its been months.
>which one of you fuckers wrote this lel

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: Nixon was a damned good president

>vocaroo.com/i/s1HwyTe8ChRD
that was beautiful and amazing, 10/10

You know what the glowing ball was? It's a switch that opened this place:
"the heart of which is a giant wall, filled with screens displaying real-time online extremist activity...."
saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/

Trump is letting Muslim countries spy on you.

>spy on you
Sorry I'm not a Muslim extremist, you have anything better Shareblue?

LEL