RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

And Sup Forums proves it:

>nobody here can agree if Italians are white
>many argue that Slavs are not white (they are regarded as Subhumans)
>most normies think Jews are white (like Ivanka Trump)
>normies also believe light skinned Hispanics are white
>some here argue Anglo are less white than Nords
>others argue Americans aren't white
>people here debate whether mixed people are white (99.9% German and 0.1% African for example)
>others believe only 100% white people are white

Honestly to me there are physical differences between races, but the way we classify race is 100% a social construct.

Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the only field that studies race science seriously has not taken race science seriously in a hundred years

>Schwartz

Didn't read any more of your post, sage.

I respectfully disagree

I've been arguing this for years. Any attempt at an ethnostate will be flawed from the start.

Color is a social construct

>uses Sup Forums banter to claim race is a social construct
Now go debunk genetics too.

It is, nut it doesn't mean that there aren't significant genetical differences between various groups of people, who have evolved in different conditions

If race was real, there would be at least SOME consensus on what counts as "white"

Google "the Sami people"
Tell me, Sup Forums, are they white?

Race as the modern society knows it is a social construct, however the genetic shift between groupings of people is a scientific classification. Lumping all blacks together in a 'race' is stupid and diminishes evolutionary and developmental tracks.

> evolution is a social construct

Thanks for that. I needed a laugh.

purple and red don't exist because there's colours in between
checkmate atheists.

Cool, that means we can do away with affirmative action. Since race doesn't exist it makes no scientific sense to make policies based on it.

Also, its no longer possible to be racist, since its just some made up fairy tale nonsense. This means I can call someone a nigger and it is totally fine, since race is just made up pesudo-scientific nonsense.

Society is a racial construct, and OP is a shill who should be executed for crimes against humanity. Dont bump his thread. There will be no confusion at his trial.

If wanted to define races by genetic boundaries, we'd have to have a couple houndreds of them, but that doesn't mean we are all the same

Also, pic related. Whats natural is for the strong to kill the OP. Thats natural.

sage

Except all of those birds are the same subspecies. Its the only bird/animal that lives on every continent.

so there is no such thing as white privilege since race doesnt exist

first time leaf has a point

Tell me, reddit, is this green or blue?

>Color spectrumists btfo

sage

Rces just to be more defined, at the time most of Sup Forums political ideologies were devised, transoceanic transportation had made the concept of race based policies obsolete in some places, and deadly important in others, mainly for the races that don't survive mixing so well.

Race is only a social construct if you are a nigger.

Constructs are social

The word "white" is subjective; actual races are not.

>because there is a sliding scale and differentiating 2 very close points on that scale can be difficult, there is no difference on the scale at all.

you're not too bright are ya?

Wrong. Society is a racial construct. Didn't even read your crappy post past its title.

You don't get to say who is white and who isn't. I identify as white; it's as simple as that.

Race is a classification, more or less like colors.
Just because there are mixing at the border and not a clear consensus when a race ends and another stars, that does not mean it doesn't exist.

Plus, a lot of the examples are just shitposting.

>(((Schwartz)))

Oh hai Greg Johnson

>debate me
>1 post by this ID

Its a slide thread. If you didnt get that, youre probably a lemming.

Races are not ethnicities. Italians are several different ethnicities, Sicilians are not white. 7/8 white and youre white. Sicilians are not 7/8.

Slavs are white. The only people who say they aren't white are D&C shills.
No one cares what normies "think". Hispanics are not white. Spanish people and Greeks were white, but they were heavily mixed. If you had sound on you webms, Id link a video of a guy talking about all the blonde statues being dug up in greece, and how the people dont look like their own statues anymore.
>shills argue that anglos are less white than nords
>shills argue Americans arent white
>people here debate things that were solved by the NSDAP and turned into laws (7/8 is white)

OP is a dumbass, probably shilling. Dont post in these threads, you spread anti-white D&C and a real ethnic nationalist will split your head open if he catches you.

sage

what even is this chart?

no shit it's a slide thread, but it's useful for redpilling newfags. We aren't responding to OP (who's a faggot beyond any doubt), but to normies who are lurking

aquamarine

why?

im white

i dont give a fuck about what you mongrels call yourself.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
you fucking mud

>Money is a social construct
>English language is a social construct

Are you suggesting that "white" is not an actual race? Is this not clearly a huge hole in the case for legitimate racism?

No and no

you can tell the kikes are losing ground when they have re-define things like this

looks like an autosomal genetic cluster

>society is a racial construct
Disprove it.

What is "white". WHO is white?
Hard mode: answer without referring to skin tone.

I love how people who claim Race is a social construct are the people who whine about or blame Whites

Those that don't live like dindus
How can you even argue italians are not white

Darker skin. "Mediterranean" features.

You are correct, and as you can tell from this thread, not many understand this problem.

This is a good picture to illustrate the problem
Here you have a somewhat quantifiable definition of different "races" but as you can see, the circles can be moved without any problem.

If I wanted to group Greece, Italy and Turks together, it would just make just as much sense, they are after all closer genetically than for example Russians.

Libtards fail to realize that while 'race' is a social construct, the underlying phenomenon which causes people to observe differences in populations is rooted in biology. The colour spectrum analogy is great, because while people may disagree about whether teal is blue or green, nobody in their right mind would confuse black and white. The fact that we have to come to a socially constructed consensus about shades of grey does nothing to diminish the fact that there is, in fact, a difference between those shades of grey. (Or you can argue like a Jew and say that unless we can point to a specific 'white gene' or 'black gene', there is no such thing as black or white. Your call)

White is a social construct, caucasian is not. White means people of north western european ancestry typically with light features who have similar cultures and ideals.
Slavs typically have about a quarter plus siberian mongol blood, and southern europeans are largely arabic.

Upper right part of this:
Anyway, difficulity in defining "whiteness" does not disprove legitimacy of racism, because averange genetic differences between various groups of people are measureable and significant. Saying that blacks have lesser IQ is too broad? OK, how about that Bantu are less intelligent than germanics?

White isnt a race, but caucasian is. White is what we want it to be.

literally 1 post by this ID
Everyone in this bread are bamboozled
sage

see

Funny how this chip is able to measure race (this is what 23andme uses). I guess this chip is a social construct too?

And yes, race is a social construct: TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF SOCIAL PRESSURES HAVE CONSTRUCTED THE BIOLOGICAL TENDENCIES KNOWN AS RACE.

The idea of social constructs is a social construct.

Shut the fuck up leaf nigger and have an actual debate for once.

There are certainly differences. But the catch all "youre either pure or impure" racial elitism many whites gravitate towards is falsehood and fantasy, and one that pretty much nobody can legitimately live up to.

As long as we agree most distinctions are subjective we'll be ok

sage

Even fucking HITLER is impure. What chance to whites have at establishing true supremacy? Give it up

Sami are white, duh

Regarding 'sage's, I have a question:
Sup Forums.org/rules
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Does this mean that posts like should be reported ?

Americans aren't white

Because of the turkish and islamic influence, also that means you have a tiny bit of sub saharan dna, which would technically make you not white by the 1 drop rule.

I would agree. But their features verge on asian or native seeming. Really makes u think. Native Americans tend to have asianic features, an day extension many Mexicans exhibit similar features. When you look at it from a relativist point of view it all starts to fall apart..

Theyre fucking mongolian

Because native americans are of mongolian desent aswell as samis. Also checked.

The idea that "race is a social contruct" is due to two factors:

1-There are more variations within ethnic groups than between them;
2-No clear definition of when a race starts and ends (definition of the border) ;

But, as pointed out, the second option does not invalidate the concept of race. It just makes it harder to identify the border, but several ethnic groups far from the border such as swedish, scottish, danish, dutch can easily be classified as whites.

As for the first statement, while it is true that there are more variations within the races than between them, the differences between them are very important. Average iq, height, face format, brain size, skin color, eye color... you name it. You can easily determine the race of a person by DNA testing or even by facial structure.
Remember that dog breeds also have more variation within than between each other.

fpbp

Correct! So we have a people of Mongolian descent, that over time have begun to appear white (the samis).

REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

Stop falling for this shit bait .... sage

Hey branon, you got a source for that pic? I have been looking for something like that.

1 is disproved as far as i know: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

Jesus Was A Palestinian

Race is a social construct if you're thinking in terms like white people, black people or asians.

THere are also fair skinned, red-headed and light eyed tribes in Afghanistan.

Not to mention 100% of world's pop has Indian DNA.

Dumb mother fuckers arguing about who's white and who's not. Most of the things bitch about other "races" are actually just cultural differences or problems within a particular culture that is mainly due to normal human behavior.

Science is a Social construct.

This. Almost all racial problems find their basis in cultural differences.

here:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

black people aren't real

In terms of physically attributes race is not a social construct. In terms a culture it is a social construct albeit a natural one. Intelligence wise there is evidence to suggest differences, however these are from tests conducted by white men to measure intelligence in a system created by a white men. I don't know why pol finds it enlightening that we are more successful in a system created by yourselves. Our culture has adopted and evolved to create this system. Western society will fall, but it won't be the fault of different races, it will be the our mentally to constantly question and never remain content.

Thanks bro.

But Jews and Asians score higher on IQ tests

Nobody agrees because Anglos are dumb at it. If someone is white he is white, therefore Japanese are white. Is anyone is brown they are brown, therefore Filipinos are brown. If anyone if black they are black, therefore the Caribbean is black.
If you did it by actual skin color and not arbitrary rules like with your measurement, you would not have this discussion.

If you don't question and remain content, sooner or later, there will come people who do. And then they'll murder you and take your things. Just like we did to dindus

>Debate me.

Nope.

Depating with idiots/libtards/members of the sect caled leftism
is waste of time.

>This
All races/subspecies are social constructs, there is only one bear species, only one tiger species etc.
Physical, neurological, and genetic differences are not an indicator of subspecies. Although IQ indicate that blacks have lower intelligence and mirror tests show that Sub-Saharan kids are unable to recognize themselves in the mirror until much later than white kids, all these studies are irrelevant because these tests where not created in such a way that non-white races could excel in them

Language is a social construct

We all agree that white people are more successful at the system of innovating and civilizing, whereas black people are more successful at the system of stealing and murdering.

Unless you're white

Postmodernism does NOT say that. Their own very first rule, is infact, Women don't exist. So there for, all the other bullshit they say after that, patriarchy, rape culture, wage gap, fat is beautiful is fake bullshit too. What a relief! Feminism dissolves itself! You are now free! An imaginary world, of freeing black people, and women, only to wind up freeing yourself.
#SadAdultTruths