Why are you guys ignoring all the shit that's going on with Trump. Just admit it: He conspired with the russians...

Why are you guys ignoring all the shit that's going on with Trump. Just admit it: He conspired with the russians, gave out secret intelligence to russia, fired the boss of an independed survey regarding this and keeps lying about it.

Face it, he's no good.

You ignore those who you hate.

Stop spamming this shit shareblue

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I only voted for Trump because I hate liberals and it's illegal to kill them

>filename
wew lad

Why would he fire Comey if there's no evidence at all. There are tons of leakers, but if it really was fake news it would make sense that Trump supported any investigation

Fuck off nigger shill
Enjoy your mudslime and cultural enrichment

Because he worked with the HSBC and suggested everyone pain a fine compared to life in prison and POOF ! now he is the Head of the FBI thanks to Shillary and Barry.

He had to go , next is indictment of the DNC or his natural suicide with 2 bullets in the back of his head

THESE TIMES......THEY ARE A ROLLIN

>Netherlands
Euro-progressive posing as the mediocre voice of reason. Don't make me get my sisal in knots you fucking nigger.

What would white people do, if they couldn't blame Russia for shit...

Literally been going on for a millennia.

Totally!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yo Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. dis here iz motha fuckin hilarious watching Trump crash an' burn. But in all seriousness we's can't let dis here nigga git da nuclear codes all ye damn hood ratz..

Digging in on the reason he fired Comey is just as pointless as digging in his tax returns: you will find nothing.

Trumps trolling you and you're the cuck taking the bait. The reasons he is does (or does not) do things genuinely doesn't not matter and he doesn't care if you don't believe his word for it.

Yo Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. dis here iz motha fuckin hilarious watching Trump crash an' burn. But in all seriousness we's can't let dis here nigga git da nuclear codes all ye damn hood ratz.

Yo Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. dis here iiz motha fuckin hilarious watching Trump crash an' burn. But in all seriousness we's can't let dis here nigga git da nuclear codes all ye damn hood ratz..

preach gurlfreeend

>hilarious watching Trump crash and burn
Jokes on you. It's a serious of devious stratagems.

>serious
Series

Yo Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. dis here iz motha fuckin hilarious watching Trump crash an' burn. But in all seriousness we's can't let dis here nigga git da nuclear codes all ye damn hood ratz....

>Just admit it.

Show me the fucking evidence and I'll gladly admit it. But so far all we have is "source who knows how he thinks", "an inside source who knows a guy whos brothers friends uncle was in the White House on a tour" and "we can now read minds, and now know what Trump insiders are thinking".

It's fake news until proven otherwise.

But you know whats real news? Hillary Clinton sitting around for 13 hours in a war room, forcing Marines to stand down as Chris Stevens was being killed and a US Embassy was sieged. Hillary Clinton selling 20% of our Uranium to Russia. 1.4 billion dollars doing to an Iranian nuclear development by Obama. US ATF giving the Mexican Cartels shit loads of weapons, and having one be used to kill a border agents. 500 billion dollars being pushed though HUD to be used as a slush fund by the DNC. Mass corruption in the Primaries by the DNC.

I could go on for hours. But the point is, you faggots have zero proof besides a bunch of user sources. If Sup Forums can ask for proof or sage, why the fuck can't we ask the media to do the same?

PROOF OR SAGE YOU NIGGER.

Ohhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aquafresh.

>still believing his bullshit

this is what you call cognitive dissonance

Fuck off shill

Zero laws broken. Kill yourself Shareblue.

GONNA NEED A SOURCE FOR THAT

Not gonna lie, former comedian here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get all the nuclear scoops.

stop using my flag faggot

russia is a great friend to have for the usa and europe what do libtards prefer to be friends with third world african and muslim shitholes that will drag u down just to be
"Politically correct" kys kid

Fuck off Clogroach. Your country will be a Turkish colony by 2020.

>mfw i helped meme the trump presidency into existence just to ensure the US gets closer to social collapse

>He conspired with the russians

For the sake of argument lets say that the Russian government decided to hack John Podesta's emails because of Hillary's neo McCarthyist rhetoric.

Lets also say for the sake of argument that Russian intelligence were stupid enough to leave behind the Cyrillic coding evidence which supposedly proves their involvement.

Lets also say for the sake of argument that this Cyrillic code in the hack couldn't have been used by private citizens of a slavic nation or intentionally falsified by some other foreign intelligence group (a tactic documented by the recent CIA doc from wikileaks).

Lets suppose all of that....

Now tell me why the Russians would inform Trump of any of it? His involvement gives them no advantage whatsoever and more than that creates a massive security threat, so why in the name of fuck would they tell Trump a damned thing?

>Face it, he's no good.

I used to like Trump, but when you put it like that I have to reconsider. We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Yo Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. dis here iz motha fuckin hilarious watching Trump crash an' burn. But in all seriousness we's can't let dis here nigga git da nuclear codes all ye damn hood ratz..

He didn't do anything. He's a good President.

kek i knew you faggots would be out in full force today after that speech
>and here i thought my support for godemperor trump couldn't possibly get any stronger
thank you shills :DDD

Trump is bad because of (this lie) and (this lie) and (this lie) and i have no sources but guys admit it your wrong