BREAKING JAPAN AND NEWZELAND TRYING TO REVIVE AND JUMP INTO TPP DEAL

our economony is going down boys if everyone signs the tpp and chinas new yuan deal we are going to crash, possibly prepare for falsely flagged war aswell because (((they))) wont let the petro dollar die

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/21/business/led-japan-pacific-rim-nations-agree-pursue-revival-tpp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/21/business/led-japan-pacific-rim-nations-agree-pursue-revival-tpp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarō_Kōno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzō_Abe
cnbc.com/2017/03/14/china-south-korea-join-tpp-members-in-trade-talks.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/may/21/australia-leads-fight-to-save-trans-pacific-partnership-trade-pact
dfat.gov.au/trade/agreements/tpp/Documents/tpp-overview.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership
stuff.co.nz/business/91791537/momentum-for-usfree-tpp-grows-as-japan-takes-leadership-role
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

who needs gassing?

Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere when?

Is the EU going to be part of this deal?

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

BUT MUH BASED NIPPON JAPS!!!!!! ANIME IS REDPILLED!

we declined it and ran way if im correct the eu is all for tpp

>trade deal without the #1 economy
even NAFTA would is better than this

Haha yanks btfo, kiwi Japans best friend now

>implying it inst just the neo-liberal elites in those countries trying to fuck over their citizens in some other way because they are not taking migrants.

>us #1 economy
AHAHAHAHHAHA
>burgers actually believe this

Never going to happen. Everyone here despises TPP. People go around putting "TPP" stickers on stop signs.

REV UP THOSE SHIPS BECAUSE I SURE AM READY TO INVADE THAT FUCKING PEBBLE

Going up!

Is that supposed to be a carrier?

>this is what Muslims actually believe

We literally are though....
>remember that these EU figures still include the UK

it's a landing helicopter dock ship, it can hold up to 1,600 soldiers and their equipment and fly 6 helicopters at once. the ramp at the front is just an odd quirk of the design, the thing isn't designed to take planes.

It's only in Auckland because of the chinks. Average cost of a home in NZ is nearly $1 million but that's because every 2 bedroom shitbox in Cuckland costs minimum 500k which is the national median.

looks gay desu

>please delay until Bernier can pull us out of it

it won't be gay when it's unloading 1,600 big aussie cocks into your homeland, kiwi.

How do you fluctuate the EU numbers by 2 trillion? The (((UN))) estimate seems ridiculously high for the EU and actual financial estimates don't have them so high.

A

FUCKING

queef

Japan chose the wrong team.

IT'S RAMP YOU FUCKING SEPPO NOW I'M TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is new Zealand lacking that makes you all crave a trade deal?

>retarded savages with sticks hunted 12 foot tall 250kg ostriches to extinction
>australians with guns can't even win a war against 5 foot 50kg emus

m8

Helicopters actually benefit from a take-off run.

t. Helicopter Pilot

kek

Nothing because everyone here is all about "muh natural beauty" and won't sell out

>air force logo is literally a flightless bird

don't you have to load it to near design capacity for that to be a requirement?

What's natural beauty have to do with a trade deal?

>air force logo is not even a bird

is it... odd to be turned on?

Dumb.
Maybe if they get it rewritten.

Keeq! BTFO

To be fair, kangaroos can fly higher than kiwis.

You ask what is NZ lacking that would make us want a trade deal. We ask why would people want to make a trade deal with us? Mainly to exploit our massive mineral deposits which would destroy many of our natural treasures.

Depends on the type. But most you would have to lead em pretty heavy for it to be really necessary. But sea salt spray deteriorates performance and so does high temps(fighting shitskins in a dessert) So i'd imagine in the military there's more need for a running take-off than commercial.

>muh civilization 666 score
Day of the rope for trade liberals when?

>implying we still can't trade with those nations in bilateral agreements

It would be no different than trading with the EU.

>got buttfuck epically thanks to NAFTA
>government is in bed with drug dealers and the US political elite
>exploited and wages are going down
>nyaa and torrent sites are getting BTFO due to muh copyright bullshit jewry
>as if it was enough, they are now insisting on reviving NAFTA on steroids because THINK OF THE SHEKELS BOYZ

jesus chrsit, why lads, why? they already have shit tons of shekels to squander for the rest of their lives, why are they so determined to make everyone's life miserable? WHY LORD WHY?

Japan was against this last year. Who died so they could be kiked into wanting it now?

JOIN THE TPP

cool! do you fly as a hobby or do you do it as a career?

maybe trump hanging around with saudis made them believe he was just bullshit and that he will eventually bend over to take israel's cocks, like every other US president has thus far

Build the wall, Paco.

>Japan has been at the forefront of efforts to get the remaining 11 TPP countries to pursue the agreement, which members also see as a way to contain an increasingly dominant China, which is not in it.

So USA isn't in it, lets take a look, if that's true:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarō_Kōno
>Liberal Democratic Party
>In 1982, he went to the United States, where he attended the Suffield Academy and Georgetown University

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzō_Abe
>current Prime Minister of Japan
>moved to the United States and studied public policy at the University of Southern California's School of Public Policy
>Abe was elected as the president of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party
>anti-communist

So as we see it's once again Americans. Previous TPP was being led by Australia, which has the highest migration on planet, due to their liberal stance of small government and anti-Communism. Of course China isn't part of this TPP deal, since they aren't that much capitalistic.

Oh I got ya now. I was confused.

What's "breaking news" about this?
It's been said since the US pulled out of TPP. It's meant as a bullwark against Chyna. That's why they are all going for it.

>wall meme
top kek

Because:
>THINK OF THE SHEKELS BOYZ
You got it right, Mexibro. They'll make the numbers look like it's appealing to the the working class, but as you've noted, we've been through this before. It will be just like NAFTA. It will be good for select industries but all else will suffer.

Ah fuck.

Just when you think housing Auckland couldn't get any worse.

No one here cares

TPP was more about Australia wanting to become like EU, with other Asian countries and therefore rivaling USA and China.

Definitely not hobby, doesn't pay enough to call a career though :(
I'd actually be greatly benefitted if the jews get control back over the oil. Too bad I want day of the rope more

i wonder what those little birdies taste like?....

fucking kek

aussie cunts btfo

Im kinda jelly of that desu
T. Nature fag

High value fetishists, when will they learn they all can't be the leader? All these unions create in big picture is one world president aka Emperor like that of Star Wars.

>TPP was more about Australia wanting to become like EU
maybe from the Australian perspective.
But Australia has nothing to gain from a political union with Indonesia and Malaysia which have a Muslim population of around 250m.

Satan, leave that bird alone.

>"how could america ever invent and make anything ever?" - Mark Levin, Paul Ryan, Charles Krauthammer, George Will, Village Idiot, Paul Krugman, The Rainman, Ben Shapiro, Think Tank Prostitutes, Your wife's nephew who has to wear a bike helmet everywhere because he is dumb as rocks, various other (((jews))), etc.

china is in the tpp cnbc.com/2017/03/14/china-south-korea-join-tpp-members-in-trade-talks.html

she knows she's being made fun of but probably gets paid to pose and is poor
would probably be really cute without fat tho

shit i mean going to join in because we left

>maybe from the Australian perspective
You said it correctly, this is why USA is afraid, they aren't sure they will be the leader. No country actually is, the only leaders are the elites and that's the same to you or me if we have European elites or American elites. Sure i prefer EU elites, since they will be here by default, adding on top of that American elites is too much. European ones are too much. Anything that gives them more international power is less good for your own land and people. Bigger they are financially and globally, less they care about specific towns, since they have many more ways to escape with their money.

theguardian.com/business/2017/may/21/australia-leads-fight-to-save-trans-pacific-partnership-trade-pact
dfat.gov.au/trade/agreements/tpp/Documents/tpp-overview.pdf
>Being a participant in TPP negotiations since the beginning has enabled Australia to seize a strategic opportunity to shape the rules that will govern trade in the region.
>For example: Australian beef could be sent to Singapore, combined with beef from Canada, seasoning from Peru and processed in Singapore with the finished hamburger patty then being exported under preferential rates to TPP
As you see TPP is complete GMO garbage that will give you even more cancer, anti-national production.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership
China isn't part of it. Do they even need to be? Nowadays you can give somebody money and he pays in his name to benefit you. All TPP creates is easier exploitation of your land, it legalizes destruction of your native production and native people, but that's been the regular globalism anyway for long, they only making it easier to destroy you.

>GMO garbage
Couldn't you have written that earlier in that post? I had to read all your shit.
SAGE

Whose gonna buy China's stuff at US levels ?

Finally. I can die.

That guy who was saying we should ask China to join once the USA left had the right idea.

Australia, NZ, Singapore and Japan are the de facto leaders. There's nothing wrong with TPP as an idea. The problem was fucking America wanted to include copyright law and cancerous shit. That wont be included now that they're gone.

>New Zealand's Trade Minister Todd McClay said it was fair to characterise Japan as now taking a leadership role, among a group of countries including New Zealand, Australia and Singapore, which were "doing a bit more of the leg work".

>Key aspects of the TPP, including rules around dispute resolution, copyright and state owned enterprises, were included because of the demands from the US.

>Its absence may lead to demands for elements of the agreement to be renegotiated.

stuff.co.nz/business/91791537/momentum-for-usfree-tpp-grows-as-japan-takes-leadership-role

Will you be my kiwi qt?

>nothing wrong with 1 simple hamburger made by 10 different countries
Ok then, i wonder how you will trace who injected nanobots or disease inside, because you know what has no limits is limitless, nanobots aren't off the table. Everything should have limits.