Sup Forums has made me unironically hate White ppl

Subject line says it all really. Fuck all you racist orange cock sucking pieces of shit. If White genocide is real it couldn't be happening to a group more deserving of it.

You can't stop Mexican immigration. THIS IS OUR NATIVE LAND !!! Don't forget that you're guests here. Respect us.

That's all.

Other urls found in this thread:

swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are leaffags always either LARPing retards or childish America hating man-children? Pretty sure most are shit skins like Mohammad here anyway.

Lol cri moar bitch boi

Oh Canada...

>educational reply
Just ignore them. Why even satify them with a reply?

White cucks should stay in their ice caves. America for Hispanics

>mandatory gender studies.
>healthcares shit
>saw one of you gas huffers drinking hand sanitizer again
>sure is great being a leaf

swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html
"While many advances have been made, equality gaps remain. Women in Canada today earn, on average, only 73.5 cents for every dollar that men earn. Women are also more often the victims of domestic and sexual violence and continue to be under-represented in leadership and executive positions, occupying only 10.3% of positions on corporate boards."

also sage

True, but they are by-far the most annoying posters on this board and should be banned tbqhf.

LOL I'm not White You retard. White cucks do that shit.
kys

>ets our focken land der buddie, wy whitey always throwing me in cuffs.

Actually worse than niggers. You're adorable though, but next us whites should neuter our pets.

Our Native American Cousins were murdered by you savages but we Latins are not them. We can show you faggots true evil if you try to genocide us.

A fucking leaf

Vete a la mierda, mono de la cueva

Beans should all go to Canada

Your West Coast is also ours (And Texas)

This is what I hate most about wetbacks

Canada is weak as fuck

You lost it through right of conquest bitch boy. You lost, get over it.

It's true doe. You stole it.

You stole half our fucking country. Can't blame us for taking it back.

HAHA
Jealousy makes you nasty shit skin.

Go back to your ancestral homeland if you hate whitey so much.

Oh wait, that wont happen because your kind is incapable of making a great and friendly society.

>right of conquest
Liek how Europe's being lost right now ? Amirite ???

FUCKING KEK

I want Mexico to try to do something about it so we can bomb the shit out of them the second they declare war the US.

>Go back to your ancestral homeland if you hate whitey so much.
I am actually here already :) (THIS IS OUR DE-JURE CLAY YOU STUPID FUCKING NEGRA)

Canadians, next to the Turkish are the worst types of people on this board. Honestly some of the most self-hating, loathing people

>Uppity mexicans
Gross

>Be Mediterranean master race
>Find Sup Forums
>Read Mien Kampf
>cheer for Trump (I still am)
>Trump is elected
>Suddenly I start getting called a spic, ackbar and a nigger
>tfw I'm starting to understand OP's feels

No your not, Go back to a empty plain somewhere, set up a tent and drink some fire water. Then you will be in your homeland.

Also get of the internet nigger. Its made by white men for white men.

Our Hispanic brothers make up like 1/3 of your army. They're not going to kill their own brothers for Whitey. Most are sympathetic to our cause. Accept us peaceful or we will rule our lands alone.

Too late it's ours now. Keep crying you virgin faggot. Your women are getting BLEACHED right now

Oh please you "people" didn't even enter the iron age until a white man stuck a musket in your face.

I'm done with you boi, back to the residential school with you. Enjoy the last word.

We didn't need japanese americans to fight Japan. What makes Mexico any different?

It's okay senpai. Anglo-trash is getting replaced by gods chosen as we speak. lololololololol

NIGGER

You live in Canada. That's not your native land you leafy shitskin spic

Hispanics are only 17% of our military buddy. Not like they care about your shithole anyways

I don't care.

t. white man

My native wife disagrees with the supposition that some Mayan shit skin Indio has any claim to her land. Fuck off back to the jungle you little monkey.

>Be of Nordic descent
>See a dyslexic fuckwad read what he believed was called "Mein Kampf" but was actually Mien Kampf.
>Laugh incessantly

Tryhard NatSoc

Why are burgers so easily baited by Leafs when they know they are taking the bait?

Proof Canada should be annexed. Most would apologize for being shit instead of fighting back.

Pretty much all of the Canadians on this board are like that. I don't think all of them are baiting

Nice projection. I've fucked so many Gringas one is even keeping a baby. I ain't paying shit doe so she's passing it off as her White BF's. Women need REAL MEN. :)

Soon motherfucker. SOON. What you did is nothing compared to what's coming. (South Africa is ur future)
We're liek 80% of some states population. that combined with your leftist cucks we can hypothetically make a civil war and win.

He's pretty clearly one of our new Mexican arrivals. Those cucked out manlets have been bumbling around my neighborhood lately along with the Syrians. The government thinks it's a great place to park their sand creatures and other assorted subhuman animals. Gentrification is going to price them out, but it can't happen soon enough.

I'll just leave this here.

>17%
It's enough to maek whitey think twice.

Cry more fag

KEK, it's you again Diego? How's that Trump Tower building?

Implying I speak gutter

Inaccurate because blacks murdered by white cops aren't counted as murdered.