Moors were expelled

>moors were expelled
>moors never conquered the north
>Iberian women that were raped killed themselves or had abortions

All literal lies so Spaincucks can sleep at night. 43% of Cantabrian males belong to Haplogroup E-M81 which is the majority haplogroup in North Africa. Care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remember, northern Spain is closer to Morroco than it is to Germany.

You realize this exact haplogroup is wide spread in Europe, right? It's been in Europe for 10,000 years.

What's the difference?

What about Basque Country?

When will you people realize that no spaniard or med for that matter wants to be nordic. We are the founders of civilitzation, you are the race of the cucks, cucked in a freezing hell, never relevant, always gasping for the aprovation of others, pretending you enjoy life.

go suck the dick of your faggot cuck president you stupid leaf, enjoy your rapefugees and feminazis stupid libtard

I cant hear you over this much sun and good food stupid leaf

Why dont you go suck moose dick trudeau cuck

>43% of Cantabrian males belong to Haplogroup E-M81
sauce?
Eupedia puts E1b1b there are 11% and it's probably at least half E-V13, but indeed it seems there is a small community there where males have very high E-M81(30% in Pasiegos), weird

This so much, you northern people don't know how ti live, and depended on mediterranean culture and empires, only caring about them when you destroyed them (Rome, Reformation)

North african diaspora?
Arab maybe?

It's not 43%, that's the maximum a study has observed based on 65 people. The average is 9%-17%. This leaf is dense and shouldn't speak on what he can't comprehend.

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

italians founded civilization, you are as much savages as us.

i hate moslems

>Germanic male lineages now make up about 4% of the overall population, with the highest frequencies (6-10%) oberved in the north-west and Catalonia.
:( not enough

The Romans left perhaps between 1% and 15% of Y chromosomes behind them, with a higher proportion along the Mediterranean coast, in Andalusia and in Extremadura.

>Baetica was Roman since the early days
>Even Carthago couldn't take it
>Not even the freaking Lusitanis

>>>>>S A V A G E
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LITERALLY A BARBARUM

Freeze your ass in the north.

Moors conquered the north. They conquered Navarre. Even Galicia according to a nationalist historian. Those that came for "reconquista" were the people from the land known today as UK and ireland. They helped stir revolution within. Thats why Mozarab and "Celtic" rites are the same except minor changed.

Southwest Asian lineages are usually found side with North African lineages, like Y-haplogroup E-M81 and mt-haplogroups L, M1 and U6. The most likely explanation for the presence in Iberia is that they "hitchhiked" with Neolithic herders and medieval Arabic invaders passing through the Maghreb. Some North African lineages may even have come during the late Glacial period. The origin of mtDNA H1, H3 or HV0/V is unclear. They may have have been present in Iberia and/or the Maghreb in the Mesolithic period, since these three lineages are also found all over North Africa. Yet it can't be excluded that they integrated the Neolithic agricultural community in the Maghreb and moved into Iberia at that time. Autosomal data shows an average of 5% of North African DNA in the western half of Iberia, and 1 or 2% in the eastern half.

>im so smardd :DDDDD
That haplogroup entered Europe and established itself on Europe's Eastern and Western fronts 8,000 years before moors came to Spain.

3 of the seven emperors from the Nerva–Antonine dynasty 96 ac - 180 ac were born in the Iberian peninsula. Italy was created in 1861.

Learn some history.

Amount of Aryan Y-Dna
The majority of Iberian paternal lineages are of Indo-European (R1b, G2a3b1, J2b2 and a small amount of R1a), which can be attributed to the Proto-Celtic and Hallstatt Celtic invaders, and to a lower extent to later Roman and Germanic settlers. In total, these amount to 50-85% of Spanish Y-DNA and 60% of Portuguese Y-DNA.

> catalonia
> white

It was under my nose all along !

>state = nation
Italia was created first and foremost by Augustus himself and lasted more than the current ""state"" has existed

Spaincucks are a bunch of niggers.

>tfw I am Basque

Feels good to know that my ancestors were the last remaining hope and from that little pocket of earth the reconquista occurred.

> Germanic migrants and conquistadors were asimilated into the iberian borg.
Overall, the Germanic migrations did not leave a lot of Germanic DNA in the Iberian peninsula. That is not suprising considering that there were only 40,000 Suebi who settled there permanently, and they were the biggest contigent if we exclude the heavily hybridised Visigoths. Galicia, northern and central Portugal, and Catalonia are the regions with the highest ratios of Germanic Y-DNA today (approx. 5 to 10% of the male lineages), which is consistent with the historical settlements of the Suebi, and the Frankish influence in Catalonia's case. Paternal lineages of the ruling classes, however, are generally an overestimation of the true genetic conttribution, since foreign invaders turned monarchs and nobles tend to procreate more by having multiple sexual partners (if not multiple wives, at least mistresses or concubines). Unfortunanately it is impossible at present to determine the amount of Germanic mtDNA, as this would require testing full mitochondrial sequences (which very few studies have done to date), and even then it may prove elusive due to the limitations of the extremely short mtDNA sequence. A reasonable estimation is that Germanic genes represent no more than 1% of the Iberian gene pool, with maximums of perhaps 3% or 4% in Galicia and northern Portugal.

Could you correct me if im wrong?
Spain is quite homogenous concerning haplogroups and the presence of north afr8can haplogroups doesnt collude with the duration of moorish rule.
In fact this haplogroup is most pronounced in the west and not the south.

>being this assblasted

You could you just answer him if he's wrong.

Yeah, Augustus' Rome was so successful, it was pretty much a Golden Age. The inertia of that prosperity kept Rome alive for centuries.

I think I misquoted you, because what you said is all completely true.

It isn't though. We're talking about a specific subclade E-M81 which North Africans have and gave to Spaniard in the form of rape.

E-v13 definitely, E-m81 is a pretty strong north African marker though, but still, it probably entered Iberia somewhat during the late neolithic perhaps with megalithic builders, the gradient doesn't really suggest a recent moorish arrival

That's just the italic peninsula delimited by the mountains on the north. The romans expanded through the mediterranean and before they the greeks did.

I literally live in a city founded by romans.

We've been mixed with north africa way before the muslim invasion. Gibraltar was always a constant flux, Hispania extended to all the current Morocco, we had the Phoenicians, Cartago, etc.

The muslim invasion did not add anything, but we were never "nordics" to begin with.

wew a literal gypsy singer

looks like the average guy in porto

>It's not widespread
It literally is.

>North Africans have and gave to Spaniard in the form of rape.
Wow, Sup Forums is consistent.

Italia was a well defined Roman province with very special status, as it would be pretty much the only area for a long time where people had citizenship by birth and thus were immediately able to join the legions, until caracalla fucked up and gave it away for free

even my small 4k village sits on what used to be a Roman oppidum

is part of previus migrations you retarded fuck, Cartago was in the south of Iberia, the moors don't get that far, that come from arround 500 BC, the moors were in the VII century

That's exactly what I said in my previous posts but everyone ignored me. Also what do you mean by North African marker?

stfu omar

I'm Anglo and I agree with this message.

>what do you mean by North African marker?
well nothing much just that E-M81 is the main paternal lineage in north Africa for one and it hasn't been found in ancient European samples yet so we can be fairly confident it's fundamentally north African in origin, unlike the E-V13 subclade of E1b1b for instance

There were 6 provinces in Hispania during the Roman Empire: Gallaecia, Lusitania, Baetica, Tarraconensis and Mauritania (current Morrocco). The muslim invaders were pretty much north african hispanics.

Most of haplogroups are older than races and phenotypes that exist now.
If you look only by Haplogroups half of Afghanis, Pakistanis and many Indians and central Asians are more "Aryan" than half of Europe.

You're aware north africans are arabic rape babies and the muslim invasions critically changed the north african population ? The people from north africa before muslim invasion were more europeans than the arab rape spawns that populate north africa (and spain).

The only difference there is between north africa and Spain is that spain repulsed muslims and became christian again, but the genetical damages were down, muslim presence in iberia last EIGHT HUNDRED years.

that's why you look at subclades, obviously

E-V13 is different than E-M81 since it's considered the European E that arrived in Thessaly Greece some 10 thousand years ago while E-M81 is recent and is North African, and only found in high amounts within Spain especially Northern Spain probably due to rapes. Catalonians are browner than Sicilians because of this.

I forget Carthaginensis in the middle.

Shut up Mexico.

How was Spain under Muslims? Was it really that advanced or is this just (((leftist))) revisionism

And Ballearica

who cares your fucking opinion your moron

you*

Everyone knows Britain was the comfiest part of the empire.

When will people learn that Andalucía is just a region in southern spain, not all the whole country. You realize that flamenco is only a thing on the southern half of spain, right?

>leaf

>muslim presence in iberia last EIGHT HUNDRED years
shut the fuck up Muhamed, the Moslems didn't get that far north and only get control over 90% of Iberia during 80 years, all the other 700 they control less than half and were in war with the christians

Forgive me for my ignorance,

I'm not arguing that it's not fundamentally north African in origin, I'm just saying it's introduction in Spain dates so far back (according to the studies) that there's no historical account for it to matter and it's mostly native to historical 'Spain'. Am I right to say this?

Well as far as I am aware the matter is not fully settled, maybe some is prehistorical and some is historical.
Personally, I do believe you are right, it pre dates historical Iberia, and I say this due mostly to its gradient as well as some other circumstantial evidence, mainly the presence of R1b-V88 and J1 in neolithic Spain suggesting that perhaps there was a group of Anatolian-like farmers who followed the north African coast and entered Iberia from the south.
Some Funnelbeakers from Sweden also show something as far as 10% various African admixture in some tests, and they were linked to the various megalithic cultures originating in Iberia and ultimately in the levant, most likely. Notice in pic related how the extent of megalithic culture in Iberia is correlated with African signals(both uniparental and autosomal).

Look at that's M81
>E-V13 is different than E-M81 since it's considered the European E that arrived in Thessaly Greece some 10 thousand years ago while E-M81 is recent and is North African
E-V13 is associated with the neolithic expansion and is more just Balkan/Italian than it is 'European'. E-M81 also arrived in Spain/Portugal 10,000 years ago...

That's crazy, just learnt a lot, thanks for the reply.

Unironically this