CALIFORNIA WTF

CALIFORNIANS PAY OVER A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS TO LIVE IN LITERAL CLAY HUTS! BWWWWWAHHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/morning_call/2015/11/california-lost-9-000-business-hqs-and-expansions.html
variety.com/2014/film/news/even-films-set-in-california-are-shooting-elsewhere-to-save-money-1201125523/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in canada i would have to pay over a million for worse

Don't worry, housing bubble is going to burst soon in canada

I don't live in a major city and those house prices look pretty good, even with the our current shitty exchange rate.

I think condos, town houses and row housing are going to collapse but detached homes are going to only stumble a bit.

It's going to be 2008 all over again

Not just that but these houses sound like they're close to areas literally infested with illegals. Wouldn't be surprised if they're for sale because of how dangerous the area is

Still cheaper than Australia.

Dont forget about those property taxes

Autist here, why exactly are those homes so expensive?

im pretty sure thats in the ghetto

they are beach front property.

move to grand forks, BC. Houses are cheap and well built.

Location, location, location.

Over here in the UK you can buy a terraced house in a city for 100k+ but in a town the exact same house can cost as little as 30k.

My house was $315k, which was a steal
5 acres, pond, waterfall, backs up to a large forest
3 car garage, 5br/3.5bth, covered deck overlooking the mountain range
Landscaped beautifully
Less than 10 years old, custom built for $510k

Only retards would live in a shithole like LA.

>8th street in Los Angeles

Damn that's one (or is) of the most ghetto places in Cali too. 8h street Latinos Holmes!!

Still better than the cardboard house the average American has.

zoning laws, nimbyism. lack of land to build on in LA.
those are 80-100k in my neck of the woods, 95% of land can be built on.

Lmao location? 8-32nd street is a massive ghetto nigger/spic infested shithole with ms13 members and all kinds of nigger gangs.

t. Latino with lots of family in the hood

>tfw I'm in the process of closing on my house in NY countryside
>offer accepted at 86k with my preapproved loan for quick sale
>closest comparable home in the area just sold for 130k with older appliances and inner workings and a unfinished basement

I got a fucking steal

People like living under the sun and are more likely to pay a huge premium for it.

It isn't valued by the niggers is it? The prices are for White folk. As long as it's near the city and ticks all the +10k boxes then 300k is easy to reach.

As someone who owns a house in LA, the rising house prices don't bother me, because the minorities are priced out lol

Why do people want to live right on top of each other? Get some land and privacy. If you can't pee in your back yard or deer hunt in your fields you aren't living.

There

But the white dolls don't move in there. They're scared. I moved away from the city and all those damn hipsters I live in a ranch in Los Angeles. 1 story house with 2 bath/3bedrooms/3car garage but the backyard is huge and perfect for my horses. All my neighbors have some as well

Mmm disagree. I live in a nice ranch area in LA with houses more expensive than that and on my street 9/10 neighbors are Latino. No blacks or Asians in sight. Only white neighbors are to the right of me.

>mmm disagree
Kek

South Compton?

It only takes one stupid hipster in 30 years and the house pays for itself since the hipster is unlikely to live there long.

Fuck off, we're full. And we like it that way.

Nah man, those are all ghetto.

Welcome to commiefornia

We pay fucking state tax like fucking crazy, and because we have a beach real estate gets fucked.

People wonder why there's so many fucking homeless.

imagine being such a poor-fag you think that is expensive for a house, and that most of these houses will be bought to get plowed under and have McMansion or something built on the land.

What's with Conservaties and Trumpcucks eternal hate boner for CA? It's rich as FUCK. The 6th largest economy on the earth.

I'm guessing because if America was a popular vote country that CA, TX and NY would decide all elections and white bread, corn fed, opioid dying, dirt collar conservatives would get silenced.

Did you notice the bars on the Windows?

Yeah those are really shitty neighborhoods.

This is a ok suburb in Long Beach. 1/4 acre lots, small backyards.

Everyone should be leaving California.

Reee stay out of Long Beach

(((Was))) do tell?

Whites and Asians that work in Silican Valley/ Hollywood/ Finance are wealthy as fuck. Fixed that for you.

Mestizo hispanics and blacks are poor and are only there to do labor jobs and/or collect welfare from said Whites/Asians.

Stop acting like the state is awesome because of mestizos. It isn't. And if you took out the wealthy white/Asian parts California is a broke 3rd World country.

the real question is if we blame Reagan or the spics for this.

i'm latino and my wife and I made over 285k last year.

good jobs in close proximity

It's true

My parents paid 1.2 million for a house that costs 300,000 anywhere else in the country

No. There are fundamentally different causes.

1) The houses are over priced because major cities have "green belts", areas encircling the city that sprawl cannot penetrate. The major cities have already developed up to this line a decade ago but the population keep rising.

2) Condo prices keep going up because every single condo or apartment building in the major cities not owned by Chinese investors is owned by a Pension Fund. These pension funds use use the buildings as collateral on loans they take out to actually pay out the pensions while they keep their money on the market. If they were to lower the rent the value of the building's evaluation would be invalidated and they would not be able to use the money to invest to earn more interests to keep up with the run away public sector pensions they are funding.

A lot of the asians are dirt porr

Literally only the Chinese are the only job creating immigrants in the USA. The vietnamese all collect welfare, and are 100% family based visas, they all want to come to USA and work for the government.

That's a lot of lawns, did you write off all the gallons of gas you used for that weed whacker?

The weather is great but only within 10 or so miles from the coast
More than 300 days of sun
Frost is rare
Never more than 85f

>fuck shoveling snow
>drinking a pacifico on the beach is livin

>white bread

Literally, the nice parts of California are WHITE. The shit hole parts are Mexican.

That's the truth

Why would you be on Sup Forums then? People here are not latino and have no wives or jobs. It just seems weird you would be here.

Bitch please, you must not have seen all the daywalking junkies in cali. Or youre just one of them

You think this is bad?

I live in the Monetary Bay Area and the average 2 bedroom 2 bath house in a Wattsonville(shitty Mexican farming HQ) was $555,000.

>$285k

Ok and? I made a lot last year and I'm white. But these are anecdotes. What are the stats? That's what matters.

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, and rich boomer thieves who are now spoiling their SJW faggots

>MUH PRESTIGIOUS LA
>MUH HIGHEST TAX PAYING STATE

It has to come from somewhere, you know.

All of them except the Spanish colonial looking place, yes. Chain link fencing is a dead give away. It's the urban equivalent of concertina wire.

LA is a giant mass of poor people with rich people living on the outskirts.

t. Someone who lives in LA.

I checked google maps, none seem to be beach front.

The 7007 Arlgl Ave is close to the airport though.

Try this on for size,

This is more or less 30 minutes away from our city center, and is a tiny shitty house, so shitty there are no exterior photos. Barely a family home, and its the cheapest you can get next to one bedroom apartments in a shitty wog filled area in Sydney.

To have a family home you have to buy a family home in what used to be a baby version of a ghetto which is now just dominated by middle class is an hour away from the city and can cost 500k plus.

Pics?

Only thing wrong with the state is the people. California is hands down best state for weather and more importantly scenery

thats interesting. Wouldn't people wanna live in the city center?

Here's why.
>pic related

You are fucking stupid.
You are fucking stupid.
You are fucking stupid.
You are fucking stupid.
You are fucking stupid.
You are fucking stupid.

>They are trying to destroy the concept family
>Housing is the key to it

This checks out.

Keep in mind the average wage for a graduate is 70k yet our work force is entirely made up of blue collar workers who can earn anywhere between 40k but if they work 12hr days up to 60k.

We have become china influenced with pushing an emphasis on more work time in order to keep things in production just so people can make ends meet, banks in Australia are loving the current bubble we are in because we are forced to live of loans, in turn the banks live of us while.

>live in jew york city
>make enough money to disqualify myself from low income housing
>don't make enough to afford a apartment of my own.

its no wonder the middle class is disappearing.

A few years ago it was estimated that there were 15 empty homes for every person (1) in the U.S.
I don't think homes should be free but tptb are intentionally making housing unaffordable so they can put the homeless in prison for free labor and also reduce the population since shelter is a need, not a want.

This is true. It amazing nature and horrid politics

$329,000 for a shotgun shack.

you should see vancouver

>my $150,000 home in South Alabama on the Gulf has a bigger living room then entire sqft of those home

Only a quarter mil? Sign me the fug up

Pretty much what happens when you have a silicon valley.
Just move somewhere cheaper.

What the fuck are you talking about, average household in canada is 500,000.

I wish houses here were that "cheap"

It's the location not the structure
rich people buy them up, tear them down, and build new homes

Mexican, Asian or Mid-eastern families:
3 working men, 1.5 working women in 1 home.
Men earn on average $40,000 a year+ women $30,000 a year (this is 1.5). Total earnings = $165,000.

White couples, esp. so-called "yuppies".
Men earns $80,000 a year on avg, women $60,000.
Total $140,000.

Black households: single mom+3.5 kids.
$60,000 a year = welfare recipient.

American Indian reservations: $30,000 avg. a year.

Sad, immigrants earn more together than US citizens.

No wonder Latinos, orientals & Muslims buy up homes in LA metro & SF bay areas.

Whites, as well Blacks & Injuns can't live there in urban centers of California.

No jobs, too.

Don't you mean Granada?

You aren't actually arguing for the gold or silver standard are you? That's fucking retarded. Welcome to "can't battle deflation because no gold to back new money" status.

Those aren't that expensive really. Go look at Santa Monica on Zillow, zoom in so it shows the prices on all houses. Nothing cheaper than a million. Basically all of LA is developed, there's no room to build more. So you buy a crap shack and put some money into it. 15 years later it's a million dollar neighborhood.

My family bought in Santa Monica when it was a 300k neighborhood.

My rent for a single room is 1k and my neighbors are 95% monkeys.

Yup. I paid $150-$275 in rent, but I was living with 2 families in a two bedroom house. I lived in the garage. But it was worth it after 3 years. I was earning $50-60k a year (smog check and tires sales) while there. People even at suckass minimum wage jobs need to be humble, rent a shack/room/garage/etc, save the fuck up, be frugal, do side gigs and just better yourself. I'm going to keep saving for 4 more years until I'm 27. I can't wait. Also, luckily my recreation is free or cheap (surfing/pool-skating/jamming/etc).

Where did it all go so wrong

What?

Whites dominate Silicon Valley (with Asians), Venture Capital, Stock Trading, Hollywood, Wine, Real Estate, and Media

Most of the homes along the coast belong to whites.

Weather is perfect though.

>never more than 85F
That is a fucking lie and you know it
Yesterday was 95
During actual summer in the fall it can easily reach over 100
Its even worse when you are stuck in traffic which you always are

The weather in California, particularly by the ocean, is one of the nicest climates in the world. Absolutely the nicest in the US if you don't like winter.

You're losing industry, pension bubble, and the middle class is priced out you moron. I hope you succeed and collapse. Confirmed eternal kek if that actually happens.

bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/morning_call/2015/11/california-lost-9-000-business-hqs-and-expansions.html

variety.com/2014/film/news/even-films-set-in-california-are-shooting-elsewhere-to-save-money-1201125523/

They are called cuck sheds

I know, i live there. I fucking hate everything else though. The liberals, fucking LA, traffic, everything. There is not one good redeeming factor.

You could probably buy small house a few miles from the city and a small helicopter to commute to work everyday with that kind of money.

If only there was a way to stack houses on top of each other... hmm... how could that be done? I'm stumped.

The doublewide I inherited from my mom is worth $2.5 million because I erected a two car garage adjacent it. I make about $240k/yr off rent.

Face it, you're all just jealous.

best weather in the nation

Yeah, well check these shitholes out in Sydney. Brisbane is turning much the same now.

Holy shit my house is 4700 sqft and for just under 200k

Norwalk master race reporting in.

Come over to Houston, our beach is worse but it's 1000x cheaper than commiefornia and it's Texas.

Texas master race checking in. Fuck off we're full tho.

Bought a 2 story four bedroom house for 86k two years ago. Already have 20k in equity. Shit has a balcony on it too it's fucking sick. I was a highschool fuck up in Fairfax county Virginia. My parents moved here my second senior year and I was all bitter about leaving my friends, but moving here ended up being the best thing that ever happened. I'm 28 now and everybody I know that talked shit about me not doing well in highschool all took out massive student loans, live with their parents, and bitch all day on facebook how their life is unfair cause they'll never own a home.

Does everyone here have a number Starting with 562? Im near downtown Long Beach

>Mexican, Asian or Mid-eastern families:
>3 working men, 1.5 working women in 1 home.
>Men earn on average $40,000 a year+ women $30,000 a year (this is 1.5). Total earnings = $165,000.

So you're comparing a four person household to a couple, they're barely making $25K more?

Just a couple that were recently posted.