twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gee i wonder why?

>at least 19% of americans would date a transgender
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise

Should be 0%

>less than 20%
That could be anywhere from 0 to 19%

I hate they think the solution to the problems in the world is to make people gay, even the trannies still want a straight guy that can provide for them, it's not really progressive.

I'm amazed it isn't less than 1%, where did they get 20% of people to say they'd date a tranny, San Francisco?

probably is they just don't want to admit it

I would date a redpilled trap like Blaire White tbqh

19% are mentally ill

>less than 20%

Why not just say almost 0%?

>Date
No

>Fuck
Yes

>Thedailybeast

Look at these plebs not wanting prime boipucci. More for me I guess.

The illusion is completely shattered once you see them without studio lighting. Or hell even just listen to them talk

They're a novelty for fetish purposes, no one actually wants to date one of those mutants.

19.999...% = 20%

You have to remember this is a sample survey. I don't remember getting asked. This number is a lot less. There's no way 60 million people in the us would date a tranny

sage

The old saying "don't put your dick in crazy" applies here, since a tranny would have massive amounts of personal problems.

Jesus fuck burgers sort yourselves out

Tbqh, that is still a lot of fucking people. I bet more than half or 75% of them are women. But to put this in perspective, that's every african and asian american in the US. That's a fuck ton of people.

>less than 20 means at least 19

>British education

*at most

theres not even enough trannies on the planet for that number of freaks in the first place

Delete this!

>20% of Americans would

Most people want their relationships to produce children. That's not transphobia it's trans-don't-give-a-shittia. Or just sanity.

>less than 20%
What a meaningless "statistic." Fuck all these clickbait sites trying to fabricate outrage.

>I am jacks inflamed sense of rejection
Reeeeeeeeee

Amateur traps are the best traps

Also, unlike women, they actually like men and enjoy getting fucked

Traps are straight though

what ever makes you sleep at night, lad

I want to fuck a trap :3

I'm surprised it's that high. I would've guessed it was around 5%

>1/5 americans would stick their dick in an open bloody wound

OMG bigot.

>Trans woman + cis woman
>Trans man + cis man
>Trans woman + trans man

Ohh jeeze...

>yuuKs

>want to fuck pussy
>get penis

"Less than 20%" could very well mean "less than 5%." It's too vague, plus we don't know how they conducted the survey. It's meaningless.

well shes a dude sooooo...

Do they really declare you Literally Hitlerâ„¢ for saying that you dont consider relationship with woman (male) because she cant have your children in JewSA?

>People would not fug this
I intend to have a whole harem of traps to cuddle with me on the couch.

That's fucking WAY too high HOLY shit

>get sued for reverse rape discrimination for refusing sex based on genital preferences

>Brazil
>Would fuck a tranny

Yep, checks out.

This basically.

You family wants you to continue the family blood line, not rent a kid of different genetics or live a degenerate life having meaningless sex that produces nothing.

True, but that makes this even more terrifying.

This means they have a quota in mind...

Burgers... prepare yourselves.

fagots

Obviously the 19% are other trannies.

I am Jacks slightly irritated prostate.

>Significantly fewer people would consider dating, either casually or seriously, a trans man, woman or non-binary individual – 17%, 16% and 18% respectively. Respondents were even less likely to be open to the idea of engaging in a sexual act of any kind with a trans man or non-binary person (15%), and even fewer would consider intimacy with a transgender woman (13%). In the past twelve months, only 4% of Americans have been on a date with a transgender person.

Honestly not seeing the problem here, even as a transsexual I don't see the problem. Given the obesity rate of our country, there is no reason to be upset. I wouldn't date most of you fags either.

Which is why you should never travel to Canada

C U C K
U S A
C A
K

I genuinely think that the number would be higher in England or most Of Western Europe.

I thought the national average of homosexuals in the US was about 5%. Those degenerates should be the only ones that want to date a mentally ill man wearing women's clothing.

just nuke us pham

oh

this

Why the fuck would you expect me to date another man when I'm not gay? Obama let these SJW's run fucking wild and this is the outcome.

This. I could be like 1% or less but they're trying to misrepresent the group that would fuck trannies to be much larger than what it really is.

Yeah, that's obviously way too high. How was the survey conducted? Where was it taken? I'm guessing at some libshit university or maybe even outside a gay bar. Something hardly scientific, or representative of the average American.

I wish we could be as based as you Germany

Its shattered most of the time in any video. I dont know how people fap to Sarina Valentinas giant man ass.

>Less than 20%

Wow do you not see what they are doing here? I guarantee its les than 1%, in fact it might even be less than .5% and that's not a stretch, less than 1% of the US population is even GAY.

They are trying to make people (especially already impressionable college youth) think that maybe 17% or so of people are open to dating a trans person. That would be similar to more normal things like percentage of girls who would be open to dating a guy with a lot of piercings or percentage of guys open to dating a girl with real short hair. Tell me you see this shit too.

Who are the 20% freaks?

I bet this rate was inflated...what was the sample size of those questioned and from where?

>at least 19%
dad sort yourself out

I guarantee you that number is actually like 0.2% and they just decided to change the headline to "Less than 20%..."

Guaranteed.

That or they went to a gay bar in San Francisco and did their "survey".

show boipucci or leave

No means no don't you get it?

Well you got me OP

I'm glad at least 80% of America isn't so lonely that a trap becomes a valid option in order to share some intimacy with another human being. At this, point, anyone is preferrable to no one at all.

> "Twenty percent of Americans who took time out of their day to answer this specific shitty poll'

This. We need names, a list for the day of the rope.

You losin out on life if you cant enjoy glazing some smooth boipucci

the eternal juden and his media strikes again

Sauce? I have a feeling know one knows from reverse image search.

like their so many and they just yell it out in public how dumb are they.

No.

I actually went to school with this person.

I don't care if you believe me.

0.2% is still around 650,000 people. It's probably more like 0.02%.

Why isn't it less than 1%?
>Fucking faggots

So what was Prince Philips excuse?

They don't want that. They want men.

>That's fucking WAY too high HOLY shit
Not if you take into account the amount of libfag virtue signallers, who would never actually date a tranny but saying yes on a survey costs them nothing and strokes the old ego.

It's sort of like how I know I COULD hypothetically date a black girl. I'm not going to, but I COULD .

I'd bet at least half of those who said yes wouldn't actually do it, and are just virtue signaling.

I think answering yes to this question and actually being willing to fuck a trap are different things, when I was a young bluepill my buddy asked me if I'd fuck a 10/10 trap (accompanied with a pic) and I said yeah probably, the reality is that the thought of having sex with a mentally ill man makes me dry heave. Words =/= actions.

There it is.

GIANT MAN ASS
I
A
N
T

M
A
N

A
S
S

Nobody can compsci here? Found it in less than 20 seconds. TS Hera C Solo enjoy your perving.

Yet 0ver 90% of 4channers would

More like 5-10%, with 10% afraid they'll be considered bigots if they say no.

is this how you coup with nogf?

4% lunatics and perverts. Not even hyperboling here, thats what they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=SomoJ8R78SM

This. To take your black girl analogy a little further if you asked most guys if they'd date the best of the best euro admixture black girl most would say yes, I believe this is true of the most passable trannies too(far less so, obviously) but it skews the results. I guarantee nobody, fucking NOBODY is lining up to date your average tranny, just like no white men are lining up to date average ghetto trash black girls.

How did you do it reverse google just gave me a bunch of places it was posted that gad no name. One off image collection sites.

>GIANT MAN ASS