They are going to rape those kids and probably turn them into prostitutes

They are going to rape those kids and probably turn them into prostitutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4517838/Man-baby-live-girlfriends.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R6BeRb_y5x0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay pedos confirmed

This. Feel terrible for them desu.

those poor kids are going to be destroyed by those faggots. Why the fuck are those with mental illnesses allowed to adopt?

Easy does it, easy does it.
They got something to say no to...

I feel so bad for all of those kids. Those "fathers" need to be gassed.

Saem reason you celebrate degeneracy

flag. are you in europe?

this is very bad. the verdict is already in.

>kid is 12
>wakes up in the middle of the night for a piss
>hears noises from "parent's" bedroom
>peeks
>is scarred for life
>more than he already was

stats for two dads are unavailable because the kids all died of AIDS before reaching puberty.

I have no problem with gay parents who just get on with it, but this is fucking stupid

It can be debated all day and all night if gay guys having kids should be allowed. I personally don't care but it still kind of weirds me out.

>implying they won't be used by international pedo rings

someone post that pic of that aussie and the gook who adopted then molested that child

When gay men raise kids they just try and raise them. When lesbians raise kids, especially boys, they try to emasculate them.
t. lived in place with gays

The child would get ridiculed growing up very badly, children need a mother and a father.

Yeah I was being optimistic. Besides since faggots are way more likely to be unfaithful when he's 12 he'll probably be living with one of the two who is now an alcoholic and inviting a different tranny in the house every night

kek

a proper up bringing consists of a 2 parent house hold.
gender combo does not matter so long as:
one parent represents how to live
and
the other parent shows what to live for

Imagine how disappointed those men will be when their son's start to date and bring home a "breeder"

Pic related - a gay father's worst nightmare.

When i was 12 i was looking for tylenol and found my moms huge vibrator. Not seeing much of a difference

yes. kids need a mother and a father. not one or the other but both.

this

thats for lesbians (aka single mom x2).

No faggots or lesbians shall ever be able to adopt, this is ridiculous and perverted

>single gay dad and his six-year old adopted son

Why does this creep me out so much. Is it not even weirder when a single gay parent adopts a child?

>Do kids even need a mom Sup Forums
no they need two
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4517838/Man-baby-live-girlfriends.html

>cultural marxists
you can just say kikes

PIZZAGATE

do you have that same study for all parenting types? (mom and dad, single mom, single dad, two dads, two moms)?

it went like this from greatest to worst

mom and dad > single dad > two dads > two moms > single mom

Shirtless gay men with their kids - no hidden message there!

the look of terror in these kids faces. this is pure evil.

Fuck off, my two dads never touched me inappropriately!

Electric chair now please

MY DADS WILL FUCK YOUR DAD

Children don't belong to families they belong to communities.

LOL

Don't you think if they wanted to fuck kids, they'd have gone after people who look like kids instead of settling down with a grown man?

Or do we think are gays like the geniuses of the pedophile world, playing the long game?

how do you find a vibrator looking for tylenol?

>gays with kids
youtube.com/watch?v=R6BeRb_y5x0

you were too young to remember most likely

Wrong fucking faggot

I think two moms would be worse than a single mom, they are basically double single moms

niglets always look like that

ao niggas, i have full custody of my two daughters... women are not needed; my daughters will be smart, and wise... they will marry young, and produce many offspring for their men.... also, i ain't gay... i am old, and... yhou'll find out too... women get tiresome after a while; just a hole, hopefully a pretty face... but stupid as hell.

and like that I completely understand why homosexuals were brutally persecuted throughout the ages...

...this nightmare is what we deserve for not routinely beating the shit out of sexual deviants, this shit has to end now.

Did you not just see the stat from the leaf above

>Was ever touched sexually by parent or other adult
>Married parents: 2%
>Lesbian mothers: 23%

Willing to wager with two dads it's same or worse

Why are gays always naked? And why do they think it's appropriate to be naked in front of "their" kids?

It's creepy because at least 10% of those single gay dads are pedos.

They use the system to hit the jackpot: they get PAID BY THE STATE to rape a little kid.

We're living in dark times, user

>Rosenberg

Every time? Every time.

this is pretty disturbing. having a mother is essential to any sort of normal development. they'll never be able to talk to a girl when they grow up and will probably just become trap fags. very sad, many such cases.

>b-being gay isn't a c-choice!!1 it's not based on exposure!!
>same sex romanticism is almost two times higher in lebian mothers than normal
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

no. single moms are the worst situation for raising children. they need more money to spend on themselves and it's more difficult for them to find suitable work to meet their physiological needs.

FPBP
>You gonna get molested

no i just found that now google image searching "gay parents statistics". it was the first one that came up. didn't go through the rest because this is making me sick to my stomach honestly.

What? Rosenberg you say? Why that's amazing!

Why, aren't women fucked up? It's probably less with just men lol

As degenerate as faggots are I am certain they would be better and raising children than single mothers

That is for dykes not faggots

"Son, it's time we had a talk about the bees and the bees."

Gay men account for a third of child molestations

> Enviromental factors are a choice.

Moron

Degenerate.

Bullshit. Two gay "fathers" will raise a son to be gay.

Your insticts have evolved over millions of years. If it creeps you out there is a reason and you should listen to your gut.

they are dirty impulsive faggots who can't help themselves. most of them don't adopt children with the intention of molesting them. the fags have been brainwashed by the kikes in believing themselves to be upright normal citizens capable of raising children but that just isn't true. they are generally weird sick perverts by nature, and that's fine. they just shouldn't be allowed to raise children in most cases.

Reminder that like over 40% of high profile serial killers in the US are bisexuals but with a gay bias.

>grew up in straight family
>dad & mom were never around due to work
>I was always in daycare, summer camp, or with babysitters
>grew up on microwaveable kids meals
>everything i've learned, i've learned on my own or through the internet

Straight parents can be just as bad.

"romanticism"
romance is fake.
"love" is fake.
sex drive =/= who you romanticize

The blur in the second picture is funny.

Do you have a source on that image? For research purposes.

Absolutely disgusting
We need kadyrov

Did the writers of the article on the right get in a bunch of shit because that image wasn't actually related to the article at all?

lesbians who adopt little girls groom then to be dykes.
they are stealing our wimmens and our jobs too. getting them young helps. why do you think kathleen wynn (premier of province of ontario, canada) wants to bring transsexual prostitutes into the classrooms to teach 5 year olds how to masturbate. sick.

I showed my erect peenor to other boys in the bathroom when I was in elementary school.

Fuck off Jew.

I'd say having more than a single parent is basically always better, simply because kids need more attention that one person can possibly provide while also paying the bills.

Why are these queers shirtless with children?

faggots have to be even worse

Listen, do you know how fucked up it is being a kid in foster care? Take what you can get, if gay couples get kids out of foster care and put them in a loving home, I am down for it.

>lesbians who adopt little girls groom then to be dykes.
True. I know some lesbians, and they hate straight people more than the average Sup Forums user hates jews. They hate everything that even resembles heterosexuality. They sit on tumblr all day and complain about whites, males, straight people, and racism all day.

Disgusting. It would be a nightmare to grow up in that environment, if I were a child of the dikes I know, I would have to pretend to be gay, it's the only way I would survive.

1/3 of child molestation are from gays, despite them being 2% or so of the population

Gays are hedonistic as fuck.
More than 60% of gay men has HIV. Getting HIV and transmitting the disease is part of their sick culture
So why would a group whose majority doesn't even care for their own life be fit to raise another?
Why wouldn't they want to experience something new and exciting like fucking a toddler's tight anus?

A heterosexual man doesn't fuck young boys because he is hetero.
Most of them wouldn't fuck their daughters because they view them as something to be loved and protected, like their wives. The ones who don't usually don't get to raise their kids anyway (either the woman sees the guy is a brute and leave him, or the guy pumps and dumps the woman).

Gays have no such restrictions. At least one in the gay couple doesn't share blood with the kid.
If the government issued each straight single guy some qt loli that isn't part of his family, there would be a lot of straight men molesting young girls.
If the government issues a gay couple with some qt shota, there is double the danger of the poor child being raped

My parents have a lot of photos with me as a baby with my shirtless dad. Not saying it's normal, but it's not just a gay thing.

Really donĀ“t know how to feel about chechnya.
On the one hand they are mudslimes, but on the other hand they have Gay concentration camps.

Gays should not receive the same rights as straight couples when it comes to adoption. They need to be under far more scrutiny because it is a fact they are more likely to molest children and have mental illness.

I think men are the better gender.

Si i only have probs with lesbials having kids, becaus they are usually violend n gegetally hatefull and evil.

Men on the other side are naturally cooperative, social andd constructive ppl.

Awkward. They seem more like lovers?

>white men rape black women too, you know
>not all muslims

i'm not saying that ALL gay parents are worse than ALL straight parents, just 95% of the time

the kek'd me as well

They are white. So I'm ok with this. I'm ok with anything that produces white babies.

Now that I think about it pol, what would produce the most white childern? Let's think on this.

Source on the sexually traumatizing and confusing the youth bit?

Because they are their "parents." My father and the vast majority of the men in the community i grew up in were shirtless around kids.

I think its creeping you out because you are secretly gay so when you see a bare chest exposed your month can't help but water and you can't help but wonder what it feels like to nestle your face against his belly fat.

You assume that -all- men has these feelings and as such it causes you to recoil when you see a kid in a position that you deem sexual.

Because they are gay user. It would be different if the dad (1) was in the pool teaching their kid to swim while the mom(1) took the picture.

This. I spent most of my childhood wishing my parents would get divorced, so they would stop taking their anger over their shitty marriage out on me.