Brit/pol/ - No Animenoncing ITT Edition

>REGISTER TO VOTE: Deadline 22nd May 11:59pm
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>One in four Labour voters back a split if party loses election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-one-four-labour-voters-back-split/

>Lord Sugar says he will vote for Tories in the General Election
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525058/Lord-Sugar-says-vote-Theresa-May.html

>Cigarettes sold in plain green packs under new rules
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39984887

>Corbyn restates commitment to Trident after Thornberry casts it into doubt
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-trident-emily-thornberry-remarks

>Indian UKIP candidate suspended for racist tweets
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/20/ukip-candidate-suspended-for-sending-racist-tweets

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fU9TyuC2u4
strawpoll.me/13011892
youtu.be/J9PCcx7i4xQ
bbc.co.uk/history/british/modern/marshall_01.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realistically, what are the chances of Labour getting a majority?

Gas foxes

first for kurdistan

Rate my Labour candidate lads

Very very small, as much as I'd happily meme about daddy corbyn

what should we do about all the virgin men

If the polls keep tightening they way they currently are, scarily realistic.

Alright lads, I'm recording a chapter from The Strange Death of Europe to upload, in the meantime here is Christopher Hitchens on Peter Hitchens: vocaroo.com/i/s1fU9TyuC2u4

State issued wives with a two children only limit.

loving these back2back anime threads

Polls have been very wrong in the past (Especially in the UK and USA recently)

>tfw you just want to be famous

It's over

This new meme is one of the worst to come out.

Getting more likely by the day, I'd give them a 45% chance depending on the final week of campaigning.

BRUV

They're getting an increased share of the popular vote, but that's not going to translate directly into seats.

A majority? 2%
Largest party however, 13%
They both increase everyday the tories fuck up open goals

You trying to make them kill themselves???

DA CHIKKIN IZ TOO SOFFT BLUD

>very wrong
no they haven't, only by 5%

>He thinks labour has the slightest chance of winning

>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892

Should pregnant women be allowed to run for MP?

What is a comfy movie?

I just watched Castaway and The Ghost Writer.

Bon nuit piss sniffers, turd touchers and cum quaffers, how are we all tonight?

Rate my UKIP candidate

>voting

What's with all this "muh closing the gap!" shit from Corbyn shills?

There may be less of a gap than there was in 2010 and 2015, but Conservatives are still comfortably ahead.

Depends on the poll I guess, dunno how good Britain Elects is.

May has been massively criticised for being anti - immigrant. Islamophobe of the year and more. Honestly lad, if you think it's bad now, you wait until we get a cuckolded leader who dares not offended anybody or make hard-hearted decisions.

Honestly lads, if you think things are bad now then you wait and see what happens if labour is strong.

A strong Tory majority will allow a much harder agenda to be pushed through. The wets won't be as effective as they are now.

fuck off tripnonce

Britain Elects just reports all of the polling companies' polls

Mummy May is going to make Muse illegal lads.

How do we stop her?

Hating on Paul Joseph Watson and Ben Shapiro, calling Laci Green "redpilled" and "a qt", and now shilling for Corbyn. The man who will make the SJWs think that they've won.

This board fucking disgusts me these days. What has happened to this place?

Lawrence of Arabia

casablanca

averages across polls still give a double digit lead for the tories. could all change, but the difference with brexit/trump/2015 is that the polling data was generally much more erratic iirc

How good is the Hitch-22 audiobook?

Sometimes the voice actor is great (Stephen Fry's Harry Potter), but then sometimes the material is sufficiently complex (any Econ book) that you kind of need to glance back and forth, or read it slower.

Should I read it, or listen to it?

Not as good as mine.

Good. They haven't done anything decent since Black Holes And Revelations.

It would solve a problem.

I wish she'd make anime illegal
You homos

>tfw You take time from your night to try and provide something interesting for brit/pol/ but they're too busy pengposting to care

>Two self proclaimed schlomos now like another kike

hmmm rely meks me tink

In itself a radio-friendly rehash of Absolution

Gen Y desperately needs a movement of realism: that money matters, that liberal arts degrees are memes, that careers have workplace politics, that they can't rely on social welfare to protect them, that they need to save cash reserves for their childrens' futures so their kids aren't at the whim of the system the way Gen Y has been, that they need to acquire assets and stop buying thrill shit like phone upgrades. It's the only way they'll take over from the boomers who still own all the wealth and assets.

This kind of movement can only come from the right and centre-right. The left will object to the ruthlessness of this, want everything to be "nice" and keep telling young people to be prancing snowflakes and to vounteer their time away.

Millennials are too busy deciding if they're globalist progressives or nationalists. The right have been successfully redpilling about feminists an sjws for some time now but....

The left are the only ones to backlash against the economic question with Occupy but that was for egalitarian, entitled "gibmedats".

The right haven't backlashed yet. This would be characterised by mass redpilling about boomers' control of the wealth but without entitleism. It would redpill millennials on all the issues in the opening paragraph. Rather than "feminist BTFO" videos on youtube all day it'd be info videos on how the boomers still have the millennials on leashes, for example.

Is it coming like the alt-right happened?

Makes sense, creates an average of lots of polls and yeah I remember brexit and trump were very erratic, both times though it was often the conservative sides not wanting to give their opinion because of the shitstorm it produces and would rather just vote in private. I can't help but think it'll be the same here.

>strawpoll.me/13011892
>Plaid Cymru
>2 votes

Nice to know there are at least two of us in this world.

every post like that is an implicit (You)
better you address them directly

Sup Forums likes Laci Green? What?

Lots of anime is already illegal desu.

Would shag/10

I can't listen to Hitchens drawl on for 6 hours lad

>implying you should care about anything

>tfw he filled your mum's gap.

Absolutely not
It's like applying for a new job when you've already booked a holiday, selfish as fuck

would stick my finger up Laci Green's bum for sure
>whilst propping her eyelids open and making her look at trump campaign posters

I want Labour faggots to leave

youtu.be/J9PCcx7i4xQ

Maybe we should have invested the marshall plan at home rather than spunking it up the wall trying to play global politics like the good old days.

bbc.co.uk/history/british/modern/marshall_01.shtml

any examples?

>He doesn't remember Labour and Conservatives being neck and neck in 2015

No. They are representatives in Parliament for their constituents. No babysitting.

I swear to god if I see one woman breastfeeding in the House of Commons in my lifetime I will kms

The problem with doing averages like that is they can't pick up SURGES very fast, like the Labour one right now

>tfw voted labour just to trigger you

The uncut version of Paranoia Agent.

Only got an 18 when they cut out a suicide scene where a little girl and two old men were bouncing up and down on a noose. Girl thought it was a game.

>t. Correlli Barnett

>when the Boss Man asks you if you want an extra wing and it look hench

HE GOES TO OXFORD WTF RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>people with a brain still actually voting for UKIP

Labour are gaining massively and you gimps are too tied up on muh immigration. Voting for UKIP is useless, Mummy needs your power

Already had a woman bring a baby into the Commons. Bercow up to his old tricks, naturally.

>I swear to god if I see one woman breastfeeding in the House of Commons in my lifetime I will
>kms

People once said
>I swear to god if I see one woman in the House of Commons in my lifetime I will
>kms

People once said
>I swear to god if I see one nigger in the House of Commons in my lifetime I will
>kms

TV Licence man outside again

>I swear to god if I see one woman breastfeeding in the House of Commons in my lifetime I will kms

I'll give it another few years before some feminist attention whore from the SNP does this.

there are people voting for conservatives, its like turkeys voting for christmas.

>Conservatives lead

Not sure if Tory volunteers earning their keep or if Brit/pol/ is just retarded.

I think lots of pollsters weight it to take the silent tories into account. Much of the rise could be people leaving other left wing parties to consolidate votes against the tories

You're very right. The wealth inequality in our country by generation is massive and outstrips everything else, and also links to everything else.

Income inequality is largely due to more boomer men earning more than boomer women (as more work).

Boomers are more ethnically homogenous, causing racial inequality.

May's pledge to cut the triple lock, fuel allowances and address the intergenerational inequality won my vote desu. We need to stop giving money to the elderly in such huge amounts.

Also, introduce private insurance over national insurance.

The elderly are wealthier than us and get our NI money going to their healthcare and pensions.

We won't get those pensions due to their unsustainability and we would pay a tiny amount if we had private healthcare (quotes put me on £40 a month fully covered compared to £250 a month NI)

Its only about 9 minutes that clip

>mfw i dropped out of my ebonics degree
>mfw unemployable in modern britain

G-good N-Night Anglo-senpais. I hope you have a good night dreaming of Aryan blood to drink and Gaelic heads to pat.

Tomorrow is your last day to register to vote desu. How about one last headpat for the road?

Corbyn is a joke.

Affirmative action.

Some schools here literally have minority students walk around the campus in circles during college visits to make it look more diverse and draw in more minority students.

Fuck it, even if England does fall, there are Englishmen in new Zealand and Canada and that. The spirit lives on.

WAT DID U JUST SAY ABOUT ME WASTEMAN I'LL FUKIN COME CREW U UP BRUV U LIL PUSSIOLE

Mummy wants the state to have complete control of the internet and decide what we can and can't see. Mummy can go fuck herself.

i'm voting ukip but i'm in a tory safe seat

Very unlikely. Tories haven't really been losing much, i think its more would-be Lib Den voters moving back across to Labour. The conversation does need to move away from manifestos and back onto Brexit though, fast

Oh..sorry user. I can listen to some fag read a chapter from The Art of the Deal but I can't do hitchens.

He's such a bore to me

They'll soon regret all this forced diversity shit when these brainless morons collectively devalue a degree from their university.

>even if England does fall

Implying it didn't fall 30 years ago.

Hey that's my hot candidate from

how safe

>Christopher Hitchens is a bore
Friendo...

Why is the goal of every party to appeal to everyone instead of defining yourselves strictly by some core beliefs. Also what is wrong with being libertarian and/or right, according to conservatives?