Right wingers and Trump supporters aren't racist, they are actually good peo-

Right wingers and Trump supporters aren't racist, they are actually good peo-

Canadians are a smart, polite, proud peo...

All the nicest people I know are open racists. Signally shitlibs are all so catty with each other. Backstabbing all the time, no true friendships.

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Different races are different, that's all there is to it. Denying that is idiocy.

Every race has something to be proud of. And members of each race should want their race to excel.

And all the nicest people I know are transexuals or homos, while the majority of openly right wing people are insufferable dipshits.

Anecdotal evidence is fun.

Haha, yeah right. Transsexuals are universally mentally ill in more ways than just their delusions of being a woman. They're some of the worst people to be around. I used to be a shitlib myself, I just couldn't admit they were awful human beings before.

You can not racist and still not be a liberal or a PC faggot
One of my good friends is very proud of his actual NS heritage but he doesn't consider himself a racist at all

*can be not racist

If you aren't a racist you're a science denying moron to be honest family.

Does hating canadians make me a racist?

I'm a Democrat but work every day with plenty of Republicans and they seem like cool people and I like their sense of humor. They don't really grasp economics and always say stuff like "eh maybe hell do something good".

Please stop, just stop...please
also sage

White people invented meth, god invented weed
I think I know what I'm going to choose

This is the sound of ass rape

Yws they are.
Good that u finally see that too, OP.

>Sup Forums
>bad
you're on the most internationalist community on the internet
a place where everybody, from every faith, ethnicity or political adherence can either get along or shit on eachother freely without getting assmad about the IRL consequences you'd get on social media

bigot.

Japs invented meth retard