VAXXED DOCUMENTARY: EXPLORING THE LINK BETWEEN MMR VACCINE AND AUTISM

The NYT is telling me this is story is no more than a 'debunked hoax'.
So I guess it must be true then right?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZgm7rkdZQc

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/247218/
scribd.com/doc/220807175/132-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/1833486
healthline.com/health-news/connection-between-inflammation-and-autism-052214#1
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1393589?referrer=baker
youtube.com/channel/UCFWCWCcFZNYbhrDK3XyEr6A/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh you mean that one alleged link that was never proven and has been UNREPEATABLE for decades after?

Yeah I think it is true you fucking sausage munching achmed nigger loving cunt stitcher.

>one doctor's shit that hasn't been reproduced ever and been debunked repeatedly
>he used awful methodology
>had vested interest in getting old style vaccines a bad rap because he had patents for his own replacement shit

if you don't trust vaccines you shouldn't use modern medicine at all. stop using tylenol, stop using heartburn meds, stop using your inhaler.

This. As a med resident, people who scream about muh autism with vaccines are completely fucking retarded

So all those thousands of children that started experiencing a regression into autism immediately upon being administered the vaccine was just a hoax too right?
Why is the CDC unwilling to undertake a study comparing un-vaccinated children with vaccinated ones and compare the data and links to autism?
PROTIP: because they're guilty.

tv and internet probably increase autism

You're retarded Ahmed
Don't go to the doctor

If vaccines are so safe, why are manufacturers shielded from lawsuits?

>Wen u get da VACC

Why would anyone outside America believe in that nonsense?

It's not even our meme.

hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/247218/

The mechanism for neurological damage is there. Evidence of neurological damage is there. Most of the studies refuting the link have the most shit methodology.

If you asked me to design a study to hide the link, I would do what the CDC does.

t. MS in statistics.

I think vaccines are great. I also think we could vaccinate a little later and avoid these issues.

To prevent faggot parents from suing due to something completely unrelated to the vaccine

My MMR in Dota 2 is 6,523. I'm not surprised it's linked to autism because I am indeed diagnosed with autism.

Wow, nice argument, I'm convinced.

So the courts aren't to be trusted?

Are you implying the courts ARE to be trusted?

Do I think vaccines cause autism? No. Do I think that unqualified doctors who give children scads of vaccines in one sitting to "catch them up" do? Yes.

If anything, I think courts would err on the side of dismissing lawsuits. Which raises even more questions about vaccine safety.

This logic is flawed.

Plenty of studies have been done about the link between thimerosal and autism, inmune system overload and autism, heavy metal poisoning and autism. All related to the great amount of vaccines administered to small children.

Take a quick look at these and tell me something doesn't smell fishy...
scribd.com/doc/220807175/132-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link

Whole thing was a hoax by Wakefield who lost his license and should be jailed

Also, this guy knew. But of course the first thing that pops in wikipedia is that he was a 'hoax'

Autism is caused by:

Inflammatory diets
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/1833486

Common plainkillers used in pregnancy
healthline.com/health-news/connection-between-inflammation-and-autism-052214#1

And pollution exposure (plastics, pesticides)
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1393589?referrer=baker

The Vaxx shit is a dumb myth. The plurality of multinational companies that are actually causing autism want to to buy it.

How do you 'hoax' seizures in toddlers that consequently rendered these otherwise healthy children mindless, full blown autists?
Genuinely curious.

>Women birthing children when they are well past their expiry date
>Women birthing freaks of nature IVF babies
>autism was VACCINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This.
Fuck, Sup Forums is retarded.
Lost cause

Pesticides are one of the true causes.
Pesticide usage is now being shown to have resulted in type 1 diabetes too.

I took my vaccines and now i'm stuck on Sup Forums. There has to be a link!

>>As a med resident
>As a reddit poster
ftfy.

Kill yourself.

That doesn't answer one of my questions. We're talking about otherwise healthy kids leading up to their 12-18 month shots.
I guess it's just a pure coincidence that these autistic symptoms occur in all these children directly after their vaccination?

Explains why Trumptards are the way they are. . .

where are your proofs? how is autism being diagnosed? have the studies been repeated?

It's all a trick to keep you away from the fact we eat shit food, wrapped in shit packaging, drink shit drinks, it fucks with our bodies, we have children when we are older, and guess what - some of them get one of the autism disease from that and probably from some blood line garbage.

And it's not even just those 3 things, but for fuck's sake it's not vaccines.

And I'm not saying all vaccines are safe. We KNOW we've put bad shit in them in the past

But it's been proved again and again that they are not causing the autism epidemic

The sad fact is that, like cancer, we would need to uproot our entire civilization to fix the problem.

The petroleum-based materials, chemicals, products, ETC that the entire modern world requires to function all contribute to cancer, autism, and a host of other illnesses (I suspect obesity)

The industrial food products we eat do the same.

The only "hack" is minimizing exposure by wisely spending your money. Some foods like berries and apples should be purchased organic or avoided entirely. Your shampoo is bad. Spending time in your car is bad.

People are too stupid to do their homework, too lazy to actually change even if they do. It's mostly hopeless

The simple rules if you can't research:

* eat hard paleo (wrong, but rules are easy to follow)
* live far away from dense populations
* avoid technology in general

Tribal people usually aren't fat, don't have autism, and don't have sperm counts bottoming out at 20 million. We are poisoned, polluted, depressed people growing up in a pool of garbage dump juice. Save yourself fuck everyone

Oh yeah and if you've taken anti-biotics more than a handful to times you're in for a fucked uphill battle

ITS TOO LATE

have you ever considered that these kids have much more in common than just having vaccines?
> breathe oxygen
> drank breast milk
> learnt to crawl
OMGGGGG BREAST MILK CAUSES AUTISMISODADADA

Billions of ppl have taken vaccines and are fine. Disease deaths have plummeted. Vaccines work. People who push antivax conspiracies have an agenda and want gibs and you've obviously swallowed their propaganda.

You can trust the New York Times about as much as talking cupcake can trust a fat lady not to eat it.

>where are your proofs?
Here's a couple (of thousand) for ya

youtube.com/channel/UCFWCWCcFZNYbhrDK3XyEr6A/videos

You just completely contradicted yourself.

Not once did I say vaccines don't work.
I'm saying the overwhelming evidence linking the MMR combination vaccine to autism is undeniable, and if you can't see there's a problem you've got your head up your ass or you're a shill.

>I'm saying the overwhelming evidence linking the MMR combination vaccine to autism is undeniable
Then why do literally billions of people get vaccines and yet virtually none of them ever develop autism?

>overwhelming evidence linking the MMR combination vaccine to autism is undeniable
literally what?

Thanks OP

Had no idea about this movie. I guess we should all send a thank you at the New York Kike.

>there's a direct link between people who are 30+ having kids and autism
>Also a genetic component to autism
>must be the vaccines

The cause of autism is not vaccines, it's likely environmental. Like pesticides and pharmacuticals like painkillers used during pregnancy. A baby developes autism in the womb not after. You develop microcephale after birth it happens in the womb. Same thing goes for autism.

I have no doubt that the experts know what is causing it but they are hiding it from us.

I meant to say you DON'T develop microcephale after birth.

fucking muri-tard.
You know what's proven medicine?
When there are double-blind studies, where it's shown that the medicine works better than placebo.

Now where's your double blind studies on all of those vaccines?

>The cause of autism is not vaccines
>it's likely environmental

>"not"
>"likely"

gas yourself shill.

Not really. I have a son who was by all accounts normal. His mother and I are not together. His mother never took him to get his vaccinations. I got onto her about it (because I have always provided 100% health insurance coverage) so she did.

But by "did" I mean that she took him to a doctor who gave him every single vaccination for 6 years in one sitting.

He developed a 105 fever and was in ICU for 5 days.

And, no, he has never been the same. He literally went from talking to not talking. From walking normally to walking on his tip-toes. From being able to handle normal interaction to freaking the hell out over anything.

Do I think it was a vaccine that did it? No. Do I think it was his idiot doctor and idiot mother giving them to him all at once? Yes.

Simple, it didn't happen

Not autists because they deny the juice?

Swedish government is cracking down on parents not getting their kids vaccinations because there is an outbreak of measles going on right now.
The perks of letting in tons of third worlders unchecked.

>virtually none of them ever develop autism?
But they do
literally what i typed, are you slow?
Well now I know 100% there's a cover up.
Thanks.

Debunk this shit for me right now so I can delete this thread.
PROTIP:
you can't

File a lawsuit and prove it faggot.

But you are RPing.