Cuck carts here to stay?

How can we stop the cuck cart phenomenon and make people use man baskets instead?

The cuck cart is the true little bus of shopping carts. But instead of the basket things, I like to bring my own bags.....from rival stores in the hopes of causing trouble should someones "safe space" feel violated or what ever, also people like that and it's a good convo starter with the wenches too.

Aren't those carts for kids who wanna pretend that they're like mommy or daddy?

Did something just happen?

absolutely, and

>using the tiered jew

yes goy risk your life with our (((convenient))) carts and ladder devices

The cuck cart is based as fuck what are you anons complaining about you don't even get your own groceries your mummy's do that.

How is the small cart more cuckish than that faggy little basket?

It goes without saying that man baskets are reserved for true alphas

Cuck carts are for limp wristed numales

What the fuck also
>1 post by this ID

There are dozens of ways to be injured with a cart or injure others. Once that happens its time to (((lawyer))) up. Who could be behind this?

holy christ

>kid gets his own cart
>shovels in all the candy and cereal when mom's not looking
>get to register, mom finally notices the kid has $200 worth of bullshit he expects her to buy for him
>too embarrassed to say he can't have it and risk triggering a temper tantrum and making a scene, so mom just pays for it anyway

This. There's really no manly way to grocery shop other than going cartless and carrying your 80 pounds of meat and beer in your massive /fit/ arms. Short of that, just grab a damn full-size cart, go about your business, and get out asap.

Why is this on Sup Forums?

>he buys food like a house wife pushing her little cart taking her time moving happily along carefully looking at all the items and is only strong enough to push a cart

vs

>strong, swift, decisive, direct. know exactly what you want, in and out, strong enough to carry it yourself, maximum efficiency

Literally gender difference in shopping 101 per marketing studies, you fucking cuck numale beta faggot

who even think about this

I dont buy enough stuff to justify usin the full size buggy, but I aint carrying around case of beer in a hand wagon

the mini buggy is the perfect size when you're shoppin for 1

im single and live alone

i go shopping every friday after work
always use a basket

man baskets are truly redpilled.
only cucks who need to purchase large quantities of soft drinks, alcohol, and junk food need the beta-trolley.

>can't lift a case of beer unassisted

How does your body manage to support its own weight? Can you even do a pushup?

Because (((they))) want to make you use cuck cart.

Look at Germany now, cucked as fuck. It all started with a cuck cart.

Is this some kind of shitty forced meme

Alpha males use carts because they buy extra food for the parties they are throwing

This cuck thing has gone too far, sometimes it's simply more practical to use a cart

Alpha males pick up 2 man baskets.

why would I wanna carry beer. cereal, milk, eggs + w/e else I need to buy that day

rather not look like an autist struggling to manage all that shit in a hand wagon

Like all things, women need to be pandered to for their frailty.

Sage

1 hand beer

other hand man basket

easy

>Having so few friends that two baskets is enough

Incel detected.

>alpha male
>shopping for other people

fucking gas yourself pleb