I am a major political analyst in a major Washington DC think tank that forms US foreign policy with respect to Asia...

I am a major political analyst in a major Washington DC think tank that forms US foreign policy with respect to Asia and the Middle East. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/yuan-clearing-bank-opens-in-moscow-as-russia-china-dump-dollar-in-bilateral-trade/5581733
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you get a real job?

Proof or get the FUCK out commie

>AMA
Does this look like Reddit, nigger? GTFO.

so what's Kushner planning for Israel/Palestine

When should we attack North Korea?

>We can't allow them to obtain the ability for their ICBMs to reach us. The practice of strategy patience is over.

Ok sure. Based on recent developments, they'll have it done within the next 2 years. So let's get this over with.

Strategic*

What clown school did you attend?

What does a political analyst do besides siphon money from US taxpayers?

nuke mecca and start ww3 this life is boring.

litterally WHO?
a nobody probably ,stay irrelivant la 'big think tank guy'

You should see my bank balance
You dont have the security clearance to see my proof
Nothing much, they plan to maintain the status quo while rapidly expanding settlement with our tacit approvals and occasional criticisms in the media.Its all a show of course,we and our israeli partners agree 100% on the need to expand settlements.

The real issue is Iran. Expect a major Operation Desert Storm-like scenario in Syria and maybe Lebanon soon to drive them away from Israels border
Dont back on it at any time soon, NK are well-armed (nuke wise) and can cause major damage to our allies. Expect a policy of contnuing to siege them until they overstep and bite off more than they can chew. NK is on the backburner, as long as they are not attacking anyone, they wont be attacked

They just LARP their meme predictions and what they say is the right choice for America foreign policy wise. Always serving a secret agenda though

Basically like shitposting on Sup Forums

why are you bumping these threads you fucking cunt?

>You should see my bank balance
top kek how did I know you were going to say something like that?

What a waste of life you are.

So when the fuck does Israel quit relying on us and get off the training wheels?

When do they stop stealing money from us and killing us daily and stop forcing us into wars we gain absolutely nothing from with their political chicanery?

Why is Israel so god damn important that 2% of the world population is more important than everyone who has ever lived ever will live and if you don't agree with that you're automatically a neonazi terrorist who needs to be killed?

When do you get a fucking life and fuck off with this DNC shillery bullshit?

Will 3rd Offset save us?

How does China's increasing colonization of Africa affect our interests?

How dependant on the petro dollar is the US economy? Why not just let russia have their shitty pipeline? Their companies have terrible business practices. Nobody likes them.

would

what'S the plan for germany, when will you pull out your troops and end the occupation?

Why do you like to lie on the internet?

all think tanks are run by the illuminati, get out while you can

Uh oh

How do you guys feel knowing that you're witnessing the decline of American hegemony right before your very eyes?

whats it like knowing your job exists to prevent you from having the time to think and discover the truth of the matter: that Israel and Zionists within the U.S. Government are in the process of conquering the world for Judaism?

shalom you filth sandnigger

Relevance of the SCO today?

Why is the U.S. allowing jews to control an african-american communist insurgency as was done in Rhodesia and South Africa?

is it part of your job to post fucked up trannies?

How did the big arms sale in Riyadh go over in Tehran? In Moscow?

Will Soleimani go the way of Tukhachevski, as some of the people who have followed Schindler and Nichols have predicted (paranoia on the Guardians Council?)

Fake and gay go back to your basement LARPer.

>Need a security clearance to see PII.
>Must have taken the same OPSEC classes as Hillary.

>Someone with an actual security clearance knows way more than you do about NK.
>Everything you said in your post is a lie.
>Wow please kill yourself poorfag.

Wasn't she a DFC? When did her chest expand?

Will I get a mommy gf by the end of the year?

Form major policy decisions, act as advisors to decision-makers and lawmakers etc.
stay mad
Israel is an integral part of our foreign policy, They are more important to our interests surviving than most US states are honestly. They are a major outpost and foothold for us in the ME, and we will never abandon them.
Soon you will see IMF making major inroads into Africa to cut off this chinese spread. Also, expect major coups in many of the nations currently overrun by the chinese, and expect the chinese to citizens in Africa to be sanctioned/deported in many of them
Russia is not allowed to revive their economy or become a superpower again. It will either be neutralized politically through elections or become balkanized. their intervention in syria and ukraine changed the US view towards them, we now look at them as the threat they were during the ColdWar, a strong,resurgent econimically independednt ans military powerful russia would be a nightmare to our interests in ME and Europe
2099 is the date now, itll probably be renewed every 100 years, so basiclly, our troops are never leaving Germany. There is no room for a German powerhouse in Europe
Dont rush to conclusions, youll be very poorly mistaken
Think of it in the scope of not wanting any European nation to have ability to project power, and you will understand
Obviously Tehran and Moscow will be displeased, but they fear a direct confrontation with USA in Mideast andwill play the long game indefinitely. At most, I expect they will try to ferment some unrest in KSA's non-sunni areas

Are the Chinese trying to trump U.S. and Japanese naval supremacy with the One Belt/One Road project? Will they succeed or is China's internal corruption and lack of a Rule of Law culture an Achilles' heel to the completion of the project?

What will you cucks do when Washington runs out of money due to denbts and unfunded liabilities (aka more denbts)

No more mr policeman for you, and no more Intellectual Yet Idiots like OP playing stratego

>I expect they will try to ferment some unrest
>ferment
That's enough LARPing for today 14-year-old.

Thank you.

Does our strategy still rely on a "PACRIM sans China" containment wall of allies and if so which of those nations is the most likely to turn more sino-friendly?

>I am a major political analyst
I'm a beta neet faggot who happend to read infowars and drudge report everyday
>in a major Washington DC think tank
I ussually spend my miserable days in my moms basement and sometimes in the back yard; but i meet with my friends in the interweebs
>that forms US foreign policy with respect to Asia and the Middle East.
I really, really love anime and I'm some kind of otaku. And also dream with being a good goy
>AMA
Please, please hang around and larp together

There, i fixed your lame thread fucking useless neet

Such a larp.
>Form major policy decisions.
Sounds nice. It doesn't actually have any meaning though.

You don't "form" decisions. Someone with power decides. What exactly are you trying to say here ?
You present ideas ? Obviously our grade 5 civics classes taught us that policy is enacted through the legislative process.

So what is it you do again ?

are you guys funding the EU army ?

>((("""we"""))), ((("""our"""))) interests

How about you fuck off to tel aviv you child raping son of a bitch jew?

>They are a major outpost and foothold for us in the ME
No, you lying imbecile, you are (((Israel's))) major foothold in Americas and the world.

However, what ultimately awaits the US is the fate of South Africa. Once it tested nukes for Israel, it outlived its usefulness - and look at it now. You're next, everything's already been arranged. Once Greater Israel is formed and secured, you're Latin America - or worse.

It won't ever. The Federal Reserve can just loan out more and more and more to fund so many think tanks they can't even fit within the beltway anymore, and the employees are all so bored they post on Sup Forums.

>>>/reddit/r/killyourself

Wow she's beautiful. Perfect even.

I can't help but think, how lovely, she would look with a BBC satisfying her beyond her imaginations...

Why, as an American, should I fear a resurgent Russia? Was I mistaken in supporting Mike Flynn and others's efforts to ally with Russia in a right against Islamism? Please put your answer in terms that directly relate to my quality of life (or my grandchildren's quality of life) -- don't refer to America's "interests" within a semi-abstract geopolitical chessboard.

>uses major twice in the same sentence

OP is major hot shit. Although for someone who is highly paid for writing, you sure don't write well.

Also proof or gtfo to reddit

>our grade 5 civics classes taught us that policy is enacted through the legislative process
lmao, this naive cuck

Do you work for Middle East Investment Initiative? What do you know about that group?

*fight

At some point the rest of the world will stop loaning the US the shekels it needs, and if you then continue printing money you will certainly end up in a Weimar 1923 scenario. The Chinese and Russians have already developed an alternative to the dollar as the reserve currency and it is called gold.

Good God I NEED TO SEE HER GET BRUTALLY ANNIHILATED BY A BIG BLACK BULL

That's unlikely to take place until enough players are ready for the next phase of globalization. Until then, the dominance of the USD will remain and we'll use our somewhat unique power of having an infinite ledger sheet for loans to maintain dominance.

China's poor human rights record will be spread by media everywhere drilled into each nations conscience and it wont ever be able to become the superpower it wants to be
economics is not my specialty
I look at the broader picture. sorry, no offense, but America being powerful is more important thatn you or your grandsons living in bumfuck nowhere. However, obvious answer is that a strong American abroad means a safer America more suited for the luxuries and amenities that citizens here take for granted but other nations of the world dont have

What sort of technical skills are required for your work? How important is having the right network?

If you burgers keep antagonizing the Russians and Chinese enough, it'll happen much sooner than your braindead neocon overlords and the banking cartel had ever expected. There's a good reason why these things keep popping up everywhere in the One Belt One Road region

globalresearch.ca/yuan-clearing-bank-opens-in-moscow-as-russia-china-dump-dollar-in-bilateral-trade/5581733

Geopolitics are dead. Long live Geoeconomics.

If you are a real international relations expert and do not understand international economics you might as well sepuku

Your non-answer is disappointingly vague. Can you at least define American "power" in more specific terms? It's about maintaining the global commercial order so that I can enjoy luxuries, is it? For what it's worth, I don't live in bumfuck nowhere and I'm a high net worth person (a "sophisticated" investor and legal actor by dint of that).

Quite agreed. Were it not for the possible neocon overthrow in progress, I would quite likely be in favor of initiating the collapse ahead of schedule in an attempt take back control.

We'll see how it goes.

What is the USA's actual foreign policy stance on the UK?

fpbp

Does your surname end in "berg" or "stein"?

> America being powerful is more important thatn you or your grandsons living in bumfuck nowhere.

>obvious answer is that a strong American abroad means a safer America more suited for the luxuries and amenities that citizens here take for granted

You see this? This is the attitude and undefined abstract considerations that gets you Donald Trump as President.

Vague non-answer. Try again.

I've got 2 questions actually although maybe they're each a compound question in of themselves.

1. Are you guys aware of the whole israeli influence in the middle east and the greater israel bit? Do you guys take a particular side on it? do you actually care one way or another? is there some end game with it?

2. What's the whole deal with north korea, surely they will have to go eventually, will we have to be the ones to topple them or are we just waiting on them to implode on their own? in that case what do we do about the likelyhood of china moving in right up against south korea? Is there actually any likelyhood that we would go after korea first to prevent this type of scenario?

>Luxeries
We don't have shit. Ill agree that we have to continue being the best in the world and support whatever plan to destroy russia but in return stop destroying net neutrality and give us as fast internet as the fucking Koreans.

>Russia nightmare to our interests in ME

you mean (((our)))

But america is 17 times wealthier than Russia and 33 times wealthier than Iran. Why should the US waste resources confronting these tow countries, when none of them is a possible peer competitor?
I had just finished reading Jennifer Harris' War by Other Means and she mentions a Chinese official saying outright that China enjoys watching so the Americans busying themselves with small third world countries. How are major policy makers in Washington blind to this?

kys, zionist

I think you severely overestimate how much most people care about western human rights bullshit

AIPAC flunkie detected.

No you're not, you're a NEET jerking off into his crusty gym sock for the 5th time today.

Sorry in fact america is about 40 times wealthier than Iran.

what can we expect in the near future?

How are the benefits at CATO institute?

Does this mean the USA is opposed to European unity since that would enable Europe to project power and threaten American hegemony?

Because the American policy class doesn't understand anything about deficits and debt.

Former vice president Dick Cheney: "You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due."

What is Erdoğan's end?

Opinion on Taiwan? Should we give them nukes for keks?

What GAY bar do you hang out at on U street?

Are Zionist Jews really controlling us? Or just shitty politicians?

I'm not anti-Semetic. My wife is Jewish. But the "broader picture" you appeal to in regards to Russia strikes me as a euphemism for "Israel." I can understand why ISRAEL doesn't want a resurgent Russia. But surely once every fifty years we can deviate from this one ally of ours with our foreign policy?

>America more suited for the luxuries and amenities that citizens here take for granted but other nations of the world dont have
Yeaaaaaa well we don't really have that now, Im sure your well aware that the middle class is on its death bed right?

And how did CATO get my work email for spamming at? Which one of my funders sold it to them?

>How are major policy makers in Washington blind to this?
Because American foreign policy isn't towards any interest of America it is there to make money for defense contractors with the Israeli lobby giving them the wars needed.

American foreign policy hasn't been directed towards American interest since JFK was murdered.
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

I do. And if you did you would know how that works. Having clearance means diddly shit. Having need to know is what's important. A person with zero clearance can be read in on something they need to know and sign a large amount of NDAs afterward. But as a non-gov you wouldn't have control over that access. So it isn't that they aren't cleared it's that they do not have a need to know.

kys you stupid Reddit faggot, nobody cares about you

We might. An EU army would be a detterent to Russias hegemonic aspirations.expect a powerful-but-not-too-powerful EU army soon
>Russians and Chinese
Sup Forums has this misconception (probably from Cold War) that China and Russia are friends or partners. They compete against each other and have many disputes between them, they are easy to manipulate to play against each other
American "power" is the ability to spread its influence and control through cultural, military, economic means
good allies, but mostly a follower
no
Greater israel is just a conspiracy thoery, they want what every nation wants, to live a happy safe, life, they have no interest in invading or conquering any countries around the,. However, in the case of a country like Syria, they play a role in destabilizing it in attempt to cut the axis from tehran-damascus-beirut by taking damascus out if the equation. as for your second question,North Korea atm seems like it will stay as is indefinitely, unless a major incident occurs. China has no interest in invading Nk and wont, they hope to subdue NK politically into becoming their satellite state again
the nations of the belt care alot
Ive lived abroad many years as part of training. You would be surprised how good even the poorest people have it here. there are nations where even a bite of food is a struggle to get
Not opposed to European unity in principle, it would be a good counterweight to Russia. Just that European unity must be contained to that, and not end up being a menace
death. everyone dies eventually. if you mean does the USA have plans to end him? no, Turkey is important as a counterweight to Iran and Russia and is a very useful ally, no point in destabilizing it just yet
we cant do that

Is a career in Asia risky for the next 10 years? (Primarily Japan and China)

Appreciate response. Thank you

t.failed English teacher

Why did you post that woman? Do you feel any guilt knowing you are supporting a system trying to destroy (white women) like her?

That's how you identify traps. Guys don't have that.

how did you get your job? it seems cool

Be honest...how do you see Europe in the next 10 or 15 years ? third world islamic shithole ?...(at least parts of europe , maybe Poland and Hungary and some other central and eastern euro countries will avoid this fate)...

Do Eu elites know and understand what they're doing ? Is there a 4d chess we're not aware of ? or are they plain geriatric and cynical bastards ?

Name one significant dispute that the Chinese and Russians still have

Do you work for the Council on Foreign Relations or the Rand Corporation? Also, what is your view on niggers?

Why not give them nukes? Fuck China, cold war now.

Also, what is the best asian race/nationality, and what is the best race besides whites.

What do you think about Sup Forums in general? do you lurk here a lot? Do your colleagues?

What is your opinion on white genocide?

Is germany an enemy to US interests?

What do they hope to accomplish?

What really happened in the Turkish coup? was it really Gulens fault?

Why does the U.S support Kurdish groups so much?