Hey Nazis

Hey Nazis,

How does it feel knowing your god failed at everything he ever tried and killed himself like a coward? How does it feel knowing that us subhumans slaughtered your pure Aryan master race and raped your homeland and now we, the United States, rule the entire world? How does it feel knowing your god's birthday is remembered in our country as national "LEGALIZE MARIJUANA" day? How does it feel to be mocked endlessly by the same subhumans who burned your country to the ground, raped your women, and executed your men like fucking dogs? How does it feel knowing the only Nazis left in the world are furries, bronies, weaboos, sexual deviants, and other depressed social refuse that the Nazis would have executed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU
youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc
youtu.be/4sV3hWCRA-c
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr
also saged
finally
inb4 this thread hits reply limit

You're going to need a bigger net...

at least we took some of you bastards down with us :D

That's what happened? Damn I am so uneducated.. wish I could go someplace that mods would block replies that I don't agree with.. then I could have free time to be a dumb shit elsewhere

Don't you have a bad dragon that needs lubing up? I hear anal sex is red pilled af

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
Enjoy your victory.

You country didn't achieve anything. Russia did. Russia won all of it, just like they won against Napoleon. Also, the Russian leader hated his own people (he was Georgian) and therefore he had no pity of forcing them to do subhuman work in order to win the war.

a what?

This quote is fucking hilarious because Goebbels never lived to see computers, spaceships, robots, photographs from Mars, or men walk on the Moon. And the most ironic part is that Jews disproportionately contributed to all of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU

Without (((you))) we would be on mars already fucking untermensch scum

honestly agree with him in the sense of how things turned out what with liberalism and things like the sexual revolution and such
fairly dull and fairly primitive

Yup, the world sure looks like a horrible place after "the Jews won".

it's alright materialistically if you're a suburban middle class person who doesn't look beyond or have the desire to look beyond the material
be most anything else and it's not the greatest

Culturally he is correct. Technologically also as we would be 10,000 years ahead through eugenics and Lebensborn program where the smartest would have the most children (in contrast feminism lead to up to 40% of academics remaining childless nowadays).

>we would be 10,000 years ahead through eugenics and Lebensborn program

i guess we'll just never know m8 lel

Yes, our Slav brothers also got their shit together and (literally) raped the Nazis. Much respect.

You got issues brah. Seek help.

our god is just waking up. be prepared.

>t. someone who is afraid
His spirit is already risen from the grave and when the West is in a time of crisis and when the white race a time of dire need a man will come and set it right and he will lead to the elimination of your kind.

Same thing for you.

The suburbs can still be nice. But for how long? Once Blacks start to live there it will face the same fate as in Detroit. In some European countries masses of 'refugees' are systematically settled in each single village. Sometimes 150 inhabitants and 1,500 'refugees'.

Yeah, he clearly meant technologically and not morally and culturally.

Here's your (You). If you're not a troll, just listen to this.
youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc

why is all natsoc larpy bullshit so fucking autistic though ?
your post reads like some shit tier poetry copypastad from the stormfront "literature" section - just total fucking cringe

They got their reward luckily. Nobody murdered more Slavs than Stalin. And then their whole idea and economic system collapsed making it a permanently corrupt poor 2nd world shithole characterised by Commie block architecture.

>le so cringey XD
Keep on keeping on. This is why we're going to win and you will lose.

Have you guys seen this?
youtu.be/4sV3hWCRA-c
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
>mfw it's real

>>Subhumans
>Implying that shitskins won ww2

Whites fought and won ww2. We didn't have nothing in that matter

I once posted a swastika on my facebook page.

Am I a Nazi now?

What we really ought to do is breed Jews and Asians to create a hyper intelligent master race.

pol so funny

nice post user, but it will fall on ignorant ears. but don't fret, these people will die alone with their ideas.

youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw

Literally op