Transvestite wants to be tied up and degrade by Ted Cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-9eskXQgs

I dare you to watch the whole thing, it's impossible. New level of cringe accomplished.

Comment section for guaranteed lols

I made it about 60 seconds in before I had to bail. The cringe in off the charts.

Lol

the other guy got beaned

How old are those faggots?

imagine getting meth'd up and just wrecking these little weirdos pussies. hahaahuighiu4g

like 18

who is paying them to do this?

hella retarded

They look 12 and sound 8.

> I dare you to watch the whole thing.
DARE!
Challenge accepted, I watch gore, this is going to be...
0:03 seconds in I'm considering suicide.

noway

>100 years ago these people would've given a rifle and they had to fight against krauts with flammenwerfers
times a changing right

Pussy. I watched it all and found out that the faggot on the right is actually a girl on test.

Glad to see the guy from glee is still doing well.

What the fuck is A-sexual? I sometimes feel I have fallen into the mandala affect and this isn't my world anymore.

That voice

at least they passed on Clinton

>mandala affect
wait mandala affect? Its mendola protect! holy shit I switched universes again

see

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She looks like a skinhead even though she's a Marxist.

I want to destroy her boipussy

They both have pussies right? I can tell the one on the left is a chick pretending to be a dude, but the right one is throwing me off.

What a bunch of weirdos. Dunno why the left girl with glasses doesn't want to be a girl.

Where does this little faggot live? Gonna kill myself soon I don't know why I haven't. If you guys say Cali I'll find him and do you all a favor before I off myself.

Is this what happens to kids that don't play sports?

I get you could say
he wants the cruz missile

They're both girls on testosterone
Daddy issues, fucked up childhood, told they were special then realized they were just like everyone else and needed SOMETHING to make them feel important, etc, take your pick

A lot of girls that are traumatized at a young age tend to maintain the younger sounding voice. I never got a detailed reason for why this happens I just know it's a common thing. So chances are she was raped/molested or something similar and that's also probably why she wants to be a man.

what the fuck

mexico u son of a bitch

>people still think modern society is worth saving

i like this post

The one with glasses is a girl larping a boy. I guess she figured out how to tap into that sweet sweet male privilege.

The faggot on the right is a 19 year old girl but could pass for a 14 year old boy. Really peculiar. I'd brutally rape her and cum in her pussy to remind her that she is NOT a boy. That would be double humiliation. I bet she would secretly love it and would get off on that for years to come.

not even their fagfans understand them

Just a reminder

>cringe
Not the word I'm looking for.
>disgust
That's more appropiate.

Im a strong white guy and I complain about all those

Why is Ted Cruz the modern day Costanza? He's just a terribly out of shape balding ugly guy who smashes all the pussy

Lesbians go for the white trash skinhead look. It's apparently what is the most masculine to them, lol

I still don't get it. My childhood wasn't perfect and I had some issues with my parents, but I never thought "hey, I want to be the opposite gender!"

These new generations are fucked in the head, and I thought mine was bad. Really, I think the problem is social media. It's warped people's sense of self.

you're not mentally ill

They also beat the shit out of their "spouses" like white trash too

It's hard to accept that people like this even exist.

Whoever made that has never actually met a strong white guy.

By fucked up I mean molested, making them feel shame over their gender and want to be as far away from it as possible. Otherwise they get reminded of what happened. Doesn't happen to everyone that was molested but it is one possible cause.
Or a warped sense of self like you said, social media, mainstream media pushing it as "brave" and "special", misunderstanding what gender dysphoria (a mental illness) is and mistaking it for insecurity about your body, etc

Also interesting that she claims to be "asexual". Almost every "asexual" person I've come across also says they're "kinky" and into bdsm and being shamed, usually much more than the normal woman.

Deprived of attention growing up and resulted in attentionseeking as a teenager?
Or bombarded in "you're so special" as a kid, like I said before and constantly trying to find new ways to get that high.

Moar liek years to cum

This is how I explain it

>All humans have problems
>We all struggle with things and try to overcome
>Never in my life have I looked at my dick and thought
>My life would be so much better if I got this cut off and took female hormones for the rest of my life

It's not a rational thought process like mothers who poison their kids because they want attention and sympathy

Yep, lesbian relationships have the highest domestic violence rates by far. Several times that of straight white couples.

Wait, why did nobody burn em yet ?

It's hardly surprising since neither of them have the excuse "You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?"

All of my senses were assaulted by the mere sight and sound of the 2 abominations discussing sexual activities with politicians.

Fucking hell I miss the days when that shit was contained on Tumblr only.

>Hella
I want Kim to fucking burn the West Coast with nuclear hellfire already.

Cali